Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]9.4 Official Files

Discussion on [Release]9.4 Official Files within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 11/07/2017, 18:26   #196

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post
The girl NPC may still be there.

She is what I use for my custom NPC item shop stuff, well her and the abomination in some areas.

It was originally written by Stars Online wherever they went and I can post the .lua and market resource entries if you want. I did do some work cleaning it up but it is stall old and you would have to add items to it to get up to date with 9.4

To get rid on them remove the hashed NPC and ascii NPC resource from the resource folder.
That's great this sound like this server will gonna be fun !! I still learning

Thanks ThunderNikk I'll be with attention to see the new post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
this is our prvate system .. you can use rdu file to update the database then you will have a clean database without our system functions.
Maybe this thread is to old, but I am trying to find out to make work
DBUpdater and update my basedate

I have checked out this post and nothing

S db.preset_00:Test|127.0.0.1|1433|Arcadia|sa|space. . with normal password, with RappelzHash password and nothing

Thanks Ghost
Old 11/07/2017, 22:33   #197

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjorg View Post

S db.preset_00:Test|127.0.0.1|1433|Arcadia|sa|space. . with normal password, with RappelzHash password and nothing

Thanks Ghost
That looks about right. The password is the same hashed password that the game server uses and I believe it has to have the | at the end of it or it will error. Not sure on that though.
Old 11/07/2017, 23:47   #198

Quote:
That's great this sound like this server will gonna be fun !! I still learning

Thanks ThunderNikk I'll be with attention to see the new post.

Thanks Ghost
You need using DES crypto for that working.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DES Generator.zip (43.5 KB, 77 views)
Old 11/08/2017, 01:05   #199

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangor View Post
You need using DES crypto for that working.
it work !, but now I decided to leave everything, I have the impression that the original db could be a real headache with a lot of bugs xD.. is better continue testing and use that NPC to something useful..

Thanks !
Old 11/08/2017, 01:37   #200

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
Here are the files that go along with the NPC shops in my client.

Again they are not mine I only cleaned them up a lot with item order and pricing and changed some timed items out for permanent.

The original work is by stars online and as you can see the files are still named for the people that worked on them.

The only reason I feel it is OK to share them here is because they were originally shared with a server file release of 7.4

There is nothing fancy it is not long lines of SQL they are just two Microsoft excel files and it is enough to copy paste them into the server file tables, and the controlling .lua script file.

Place the .lua in your server script files and you will need to have changed over from .ela loading to .lua loading in order for it to work. (I think or you can try compressor encrypting it and adding another number to your .ela count .opt entry...)

N:game.ela_count:40

will become

N:game.ela_count:41

but I am not sure if that will work. More than welcome to try.

For the two excel files.

The market resource is straight forward.

1. Select every excel cell that has data in it do not select empty cells or rows or columns. Copy all of the data (right click context menu copy, edit menu copy, control + c copy however you want to do it)

2. When you paste into the SQL table open your table for editing by finding dbo.MarketResource in arcadia and right click select "edit ____ rows" depending on your SQL option settings for editor it may say a number of rows or it may say all rows but whatever it says choose edit.

3. Scroll down to the last row in the SQL table which will be an empty place holder row. Select to the left of the row (not the first cell but the left of that which would be like selecting an entire row in excel) right click and select paste. It will paste all of the data from the excel sheet into the SQL table.

4. For the NPC resource excel sheet do the same thing except you will notice there are two data sets for NPC resource 8.x and earlier and 9.x and later select the correct cells for your server files. Copy them. Paste them into the dbo.NPCResource in arcadia.

You do NOT need to create any resource files for the client. Even if you are not running my client with my NPC resource the NPCs will show up without the RDB. The market resource will load this items server sided you do not need the RDB for that either. For those that do have my client the NPC resource was converted to RDB for other reasons and that is why you have the NPCs without the SQL table edits.

As I said before they are old and you will need to customize them a little and add items to get them up to date for 9.4.

For those running a cash shop these are not for you.

PS. I added some mounts to the Hidden Village mount NPC in some of those market resource entries also.
Attached Files
File Type: zip StarsNPC.zip (55.1 KB, 188 views)
Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/08/2017, 09:48   #201

Quote:
Hello guys
Somebody notice this npc

I am using Sframe and Server files 9.4 from Revo, and Rappelz Client 9.4 from ThunderNikk but, somebody can teach how to fix it to learn and if it possible add the NPC revo from the server files 9.1, for example I want to add the possibility to get TP using a NPC also.

There is two old files.. is it neccesary to add a new NPC?
NPC_REVO_MAIN.lua
NPC_REVO_MAIN_EN.lua

Would be nice to know that. BTW the server look and feel nice <3 i didnt notice if it necessary.. but anyway I have applied the LamiaCore Fix Scripts.

Thank again for this great release
about the NPC , the NPC is already there in the horizon and other cities, use this query to find them
Quote:
SELECT id, text_id, name_text_id, race_id, sexsual_id, x, y, z, face, local_flag, face_x, face_y, face_z, model_file, hair_id, face_id, body_id, weapon_item_id,
shield_item_id, clothes_item_id, helm_item_id, gloves_item_id, boots_item_id, belt_item_id, mantle_item_id, necklace_item_id, earring_item_id,
ring1_item_id, ring2_item_id, motion_id, is_roam, roaming_id, standard_walk_speed, standard_run_speed, walk_speed, run_speed, attackable,
offensive_type, spawn_type, chase_range, regen_time, [level], stat_id, attack_range, attack_speed_type, hp, mp, attack_point, magic_point, defence,
magic_defence, attack_speed, magic_speed, accuracy, avoid, magic_accuracy, magic_avoid, ai_script, contact_script, texture_group, type
FROM NPCResource
WHERE (contact_script LIKE '%twagod_sys()%')
if you want to run the current npc just make a .lua with this function
Quote:
function get_module_name()
return "twagod_sys"
end
function twagod_sys()
dlg_title("Cute Girl")
dlg_text("ahem")
dlg_menu("English", "NPC_cute_contact_EN()")
dlg_menu("Arabic", "NPC_cute_contact_AR()")
dlg_menu( "<#FF0000>End", "" )
dlg_show()
this will make the girl in horizon to talk to you , then you add options etc.

or else you can delete the rows in sql and make ones with different coordinates and contact script.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/08/2017, 10:28   #202

I have disabled dismantle, how can i enable it and why it happened?
For example if i try dismantle pet card for awakening stones or some weapon for e-power, i take message about unsuccsess dismantle.
TY
Old 11/08/2017, 12:51   #203

Could you post your gameserver.opt
Old 11/08/2017, 12:57   #204

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post
Could you post your gameserver.opt
First i check it myself, but didnt find about =(
Old 11/08/2017, 15:48   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamiaCore View Post
If you restored the arcadia from this thread, you won't be able to dismantle/decompose anything, because the table is empty ^^

Generally, if any1 wants to fix it, and you don't have added too much own entries in dropgroupresource, you can use my attached archive
(includes my DropGroupResource + DecomposeResource).
It works fine without any more issues, and haven't added any additional line to original released one.

Also thanks @ to tell me where to search to solve the issue.
If there should be a problem with these scripts, tell me and I'll do it somehow else.
Hy, its working pretty good! Thanks !!!

Also, if role of DecomposeResource is clearly white for my, what is the DropGroupResource?
Old 11/08/2017, 15:51   #206

Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuhaBah View Post
Hy, its working pretty good! Thanks !!!

Also, if role of DecomposeResource is clearly white for my, what is the DropGroupResource?
In DropGroupResource is the main-issue, because there are 'invalid' entries.
And thanks for feedback (always good to know if something works for others, too, and not just for my local server)
Old 11/09/2017, 08:35   #207

link is broken?
Old 11/10/2017, 10:13   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audric123 View Post
Problem is here

Model are character in database:

Model are numeric in rdb:

Other problem I see dbo.DecomposeResource is empty ?
Problem too
how i can fix it ?
Old 11/10/2017, 12:58   #209

The post you quoted...

Read this thread from there forward. Starts on about page 8.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2017, 23:20   #210

its time to learn this for myself. but im looking at the guide and the first bak to restore is auth_gameportal.bak, but where is this ? ive never dont this before so pardon the dumb questions

Tags
files, galalab, rappelz 9.4, revolution, royal