Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

item editor ?

Discussion on item editor ? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
item editor ?

has any one made a some gui item editor ?for example you take the item number of a sword and start changing stats with drop downs and such ?

cheers !
Old 10/19/2017, 20:08   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyfarm View Post
has any one made a some gui item editor ?for example you take the item number of a sword and start changing stats with drop downs and such ?

cheers !
If i remember correctly revo 9.1 tool had such option and i think u need connect it to db
Old 10/19/2017, 20:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
If i remember correctly revo 9.1 tool had such option and i think u need connect it to db
I tried it but didn't find it too user friendly
Old 10/19/2017, 23:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyfarm View Post
I tried it but didn't find it too user friendly
I don't think there is another tool released on epvps atm
Old 10/20/2017, 00:50   #5

I will consider making this as part of the newest rMOD update
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2017, 02:53   #6

@ can i post the file that was nulled
Old 10/20/2017, 03:40   #7

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
As long as proper credits are always given I think he would be honored if people continued to share his work. I am going to say yes unless someone comes along with a better argument against it.

I was just thinking about giving him an "In Honor Of" infraction today to be honest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2017, 03:57   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
I will consider making this as part of the newest rMOD update
it would be greatly appreciated by everyone
Old 10/20/2017, 05:21   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post
As long as proper credits are always given I think he would be honored if people continued to share his work. I am going to say yes unless someone comes along with a better argument against it.

I was just thinking about giving him an "In Honor Of" infraction today to be honest.
farewell, then credits goes to @ ...
"The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living.rip"

if you get errors with "ban" or "ban_time" just press ok it isn't broken or just create new tables with that name in your Telecaster....
Attached Files
File Type: zip Database Manager 2013.zip (850.0 KB, 43 views)
Old 10/21/2017, 10:47   #10

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post

iirc this one (or some other database manager tool of him) had a "keylogger" (sending the password & username used to connect to the db to an email inbox) in it, however, I'm not sure if he removed it in newer versions.
Not that anyone can do something with the data anymore, but still wanted to mention
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2017, 11:20   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
iirc this one (or some other database manager tool of him) had a "keylogger" (sending the password & username used to connect to the db to an email inbox) in it, however, I'm not sure if he removed it in newer versions.
Not that anyone can do something with the data anymore, but still wanted to mention
most likely I advise waiting for smoke's new itemmodder if he ever makes one.
but just to relief smthn , I've been using this tool for months now on a published server and no hack attempts have ever happened...
Old 10/21/2017, 11:32   #12

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
most likely I advise waiting for smoke's new itemmodder if he ever makes one.
but just to relief smthn , I've been using this tool for months now on a published server and no hack attempts have ever happened...
Yeah, don't worry.
Even back then when it had the function he barely bothered with the data he got - now that he's gone no one has access to them anyway if he kept the function in, but use it at own risk.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/21/2017, 11:37   #13

Quote:
Yeah, don't worry.
Even back then when it had the function he barely bothered with the data he got - now that he's gone no one has access to them anyway if he kept the function in, but use it at own risk.
Old 10/21/2017, 15:43   #14

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
Quote:
LOL He always did have a shady side.