Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] rMOD Tabbed RDB Editor

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Thanks! I will try it certainly

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
First off, sorry it's been so long. With a wife, infant and step-daughter + working 10 hours a day my life is just now settling back down.

But in the past couple days I've had off I got inspired to start writing some more of the search menu for the new search feature. (which will work fully on both RDB and DATA tab types )

Gallery 1

I'm still not sure when it will come out, many of the data functions still need to be coded in but the foundation and major overhaul of how tabs are managed is completed.

When the search feature is complete I will be completing a feature called 'Data Analysis' where it will read your data.000 index and analyze fragmented space, list the format breakdown of the index and white size/percentage files are stored in the index/files.

Then perhaps we will be ready for RC1 of rMOD v1.0

Thanks
3 Users