Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[REQUEST] 6.1 GS (7.1 Client) RDB ((QUEST) Editor

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,411
[REQUEST] 6.1 GS (7.1 Client) RDB ((QUEST) Editor

I am seeking help with making an RDB Editor for the 7.1 clients that were used on the original 6.1 server releases. I have made several attempts to put one together but at this point I don't even have a clue where to begin other than some key info such as column names, data types and how you're "Supposed" to read-write RDB files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
-iSmokeDrow

Old   #2

why don't you Develop the 7.4 files instead ??

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I am seeking help with making an RDB Editor for the 7.1 clients that were used on the original 6.1 server releases. I have made several attempts to put one together but at this point I don't even have a clue where to begin other than some key info such as column names, data types and how you're "Supposed" to read-write RDB files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
-iSmokeDrow
Why would anybody help you? you have been an ******* to everybody for weeks and weeks and not helped a single person so why would anybody help you with anything ever... when you just back stab everybody...

I'll help you make one but it will cost yah...
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Why would anybody help you? you have been an ******* to everybody for weeks and weeks and not helped a single person so why would anybody help you with anything ever... when you just back stab everybody...

I'll help you make one but it will cost yah...

hmm, ismokedrow backstabbing? dont thinks so mate.

First of all, leave your ego at home. Ismoke has accomplished more than you did with all your leeching skills, now.

Drow has offered everyone lots of help thru past years, with up and downs if he needs help i think someone should support him. and dont tell me you didnt had up and downs gavsta. becouse what you just posted here is something nobody would care about. but i have drow as a friend and i care about him, nobody should say something just like that what u just said about him

He has helped people like YOU anough i think its time he moves on without people like YOU and that means (people with no fking clue what they are doing)

hmm,, how you feel about that? not right is it? well than shut the **** up and help drow and show him you got ***** 'growing' under your pants bro

Old   #5

Received Thanks: 1,007
A simple "Sry that i was an dumbass like the last month´s." and i will write this RDB Manager for you.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
A simple "Sry that i was an dumbass like the last month´s." and i will write this RDB Manager for you.
Sell Raskim !!!!

Or i can sell him the old NCarbon Tool (with all sources) for doing this, a Pyrok's tool we used for editing 7.1 client to work with 6.1 server release ... rdb to sql .... sql to rdb ..... full editor which support all 7.1 rdb editing and which generate proper hash name for this old client

Drow feel free to pm me an offer pppp
Old   #7

Old NC Members up to Old NC Tactics.
Old   #8

Smoke, if you would be just be abit smart like you act, you would allready know how to edit/read/write the RDB´s.

This just show´s how dumb you are. More than editing existing thing´s is to high for you.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Such a fail argument, some of us don't have the time in our adult lives to sit down and learn C from nothing. If you didn't like my post you should've stfu like a grown man instead of posting your ill-attempt at insults, you're still as weak as day one young Padawan when will you realize that just because you can do ONE thing I can't, doesn't make you better than me.
Old   #10

I never said that im better than you. I wrote that you just can edit existing thing´s.

Youré so loved in your selve, that you really think that your´e an big Developer.....fail.

But any arguing is senseless here, you will still think that you are a *** or something like this, than acceppting the reality.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #12

smoke has been a **** wad to everybody on this forum , so I'm not surprised at the treatment he's getting now lol
Old   #13

.. so you prove to be reeeeal mature when you make another account in here because you don't have the e-***** to post from your real account?

oh and on the side note -

Old   #14

Lol your assumptions are really funny , yes I made a new account but not because "im a coward" lol but maybe because other account was blocked by tatsuya the ***? Bet bucks you don't even know who I am but you're talking spit. Grow up kid lol.
Old   #15

Oh pleeeeeeeease go on.