Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there a server that is not p2w?

Discussion on Is there a server that is not p2w? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 09/11/2017, 01:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
Vand are you gonna wipe or what? or its official opening?
Old 09/11/2017, 10:01   #17

elite*gold: 16
rappelz vendetta is so familiar to me
Old 09/11/2017, 12:39   #18

To clarify the situation, at the moment we have an epic 4.2 server opened, in association with Omegas Gaming (Mike) who's the newest Team Vendetta member.

The server is close to final, that is why we haven't made an official publication yet. There will be some more minor modifications but it is safe to start playing.

The server has no cash-shop, it is completely sponsored by Mike and money is not on anyone's mind. The reason we launched a server is because we miss Rappelz and are sure you guys do too.
Along with the 4.2, there will be a 9.4 running in the near future.

We hope you have fun again, but as a request, we need your help too, for the server to have maximized fun-activities, your friends need to be here too!

Regards, Vendetta.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2017, 13:24   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by →VandRalaus← View Post
This is rappelz we're talking about, so if you're lucky you will have 40 online players at all times. So why split your own community on two servers.

Why have 2 dead servers with 20 online players at best (on each one of them) while you can have 1 good and alive server with everyone in it.

I know that you will say "Some players want to play the old epic 4 rappelz, and others want the new epic 9 rappelz, and we want to provide both options"

Well, there are ZERO good servers at the moment, so people don't have the luxury to choose what epic to play. Right now we just wanna play some rappelz, it doesn't matter if it's a epic [4,5,9] If it's good, we play.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2017, 13:39   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSM98 View Post
This is rappelz we're talking about, so if you're lucky you will have 40 online players at all times. So why split your own community on two servers.

Why have 2 dead servers with 20 online players at best (on each one of them) while you can have 1 good and alive server with everyone in it.

I know that you will say "Some players want to play the old epic 4 rappelz, and others want the new epic 9 rappelz, and we want to provide both options"

Well, there are ZERO good servers at the moment, so people don't have the luxury to choose what epic to play. Right now we just wanna play some rappelz, it doesn't matter if it's a epic [4,5,9] If it's good, we play.
That's why they aren't launching together. Don't worry, we took the fact that there aren't many Rappelz players into consideration, we'll see how things go.
Glad to see players concerned though
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2017, 18:11   #21

Quote:
To clarify the situation, at the moment we have an epic 4.2 server opened

4.2 was so nice.
Old 09/11/2017, 19:36   #22

nice, new 4.2 dead server
Old 09/11/2017, 19:59   #23

Quote:
To clarify the situation, at the moment we have an epic 4.2 server opened, in association with Omegas Gaming (Mike) who's the newest Team Vendetta member.

The server is close to final, that is why we haven't made an official publication yet. There will be some more minor modifications but it is safe to start playing.

The server has no cash-shop, it is completely sponsored by Mike and money is not on anyone's mind. The reason we launched a server is because we miss Rappelz and are sure you guys do too.

We hope you have fun again, but as a request, we need your help too, for the server to have maximized fun-activities, your friends need to be here too!

Regards, Vendetta.
never played e4, glad to be able to try it out.
Old 09/11/2017, 22:48   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
So everyone has to pay?
No ofc. Anyone can play without it. But all players have it somehow cause it's more comfortable (+20 basic stats is so small number when you got about 1k)

It's just looks like pay2play cause you get no items/pets/cards/anything for donation.
Old 09/12/2017, 17:40   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by woffler19 View Post
Hello

Is there currently a server that is not p2w (and possible eng..).
Donation is fine .. But you should not have to farm weeks/months for simple stuff like teardrops - AND u should get everything ingame (with some effort).

Maybe I'm blind, but I have not found a (not p2w / active) server yet.

Tru3games.shivtr.com

just cause its a cash shop doesnt mean its p2w

as we have said all items in game are free, even cash shop items, as you can see we have grown in players, and most of them havent spent a dime, the most have donated which gives them items anyway, such as Rupees Cloaks, e-pros and more, but all items can be droped ingame, Do as the others did and just come find out for your self

Cheers
Old 09/13/2017, 18:56   #26

who the **** cares XD
i quitted rappelz and soo soo much happy outta that **** dramas and so on, peaceful gaming
all this game deserves is to just die!
i don't even bother mentioning that i left this game for the good of myself. it cost me too much time. rappelz is an outdated ****. saw many companies ******* up their games on other regions also. how one of latest released nexon's games died during open beta after coouple of years when the EA has ended. etc etc.
TFW you get offered a private server with "balance system for pvp and pve then later on it turns to a piece of **** XD"

~Devouring

Quote:
That's why they aren't launching together. Don't worry, we took the fact that there aren't many Rappelz players into consideration, we'll see how things go.
dahell are you still doing with this game after all these years ?
Old 09/15/2017, 07:29   #27

Quote:
lol good luck running a server with Mike... He'll choose whatever player he likes most and start powerlvling and giving free **** away, people will find out and drama will force the server to close. (Ask him what has happened to his last 2 servers...)
Old 09/21/2017, 20:26   #28

elite*gold: 30
Ceate one