Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SERVER 4.2 OFFICIAL OPEN

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SERVER 4.2 OFFICIAL OPEN

Hi guys,
yesterday Team Vendetta opened a server 4.2.
This is the website, come and play with us !

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2

OH YEAH LETS TEST THIS MAN !

Old   #3

not sure about this win32/trojan.7db though...
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesht View Post
not sure about this win32/trojan.7db though...
Where exactly do you see that? I've scanned the launcher and it only showed 2 false positives from random unknown AV.

Team Vendetta has been using the same launcher for 2-3 years now, I have no problem with releasing code.

Old   #5

its probly the hack shield dose it to me too
Old   #6

is it the sframe? because after my antivirus "fixed" it it got removed, probably a false positive.
Old   #7

elite*gold: 16
i will try it today
Old   #8

The only reason to play in a epic 4 is being nostalgic, barely any content, hard to lvl, no pvp, add the fact its a private server so NO full dp's prob duos/trios!
If you want to make a 4.2 server u need to downgrade a good epic with content and limit it! Theres a reason why u wiped it and open it again, it dies quick!

And to be honest, i think is bullsh1t move, wipe and open it out of nowhere just because you knew new servers were coming out soon. One thing we know here about servers that rush things or that come out of the blue, is they will not last long!
Old   #9

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
The only reason to play in a epic 4 is being nostalgic, barely any content, hard to lvl, no pvp, add the fact its a private server so NO full dp's prob duos/trios!
If you want to make a 4.2 server u need to downgrade a good epic with content and limit it! Theres a reason why u wiped it and open it again, it dies quick!

And to be honest, i think is bullsh1t move, wipe and open it out of nowhere just because you knew new servers were coming out soon. One thing we know here about servers that rush things or that come out of the blue, is they will not last long!
IS there any your post where u don't btch about everything?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
IS there any your post where u don't btch about everything?
What can we understand from that question? That you're stalking me? lol
If you want to questioning me about something my private messages is open, and is not like im lying or trolling or giving false information!

In the end of the day, i commented based on topic and giving constructive criticism while you just directed your comment to anyone else and disregarded the topic so... stop spam!
Old   #11

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
What can we understand from that question? That you're stalking me? lol
If you want to questioning me about something my private messages is open, and is not like im lying or trolling or giving false information!

In the end of the day, i commented based on topic and giving constructive criticism while you just directed your comment to anyone else and disregarded the topic so... stop spam!
you are one the bigest troll here.You always ***** about everything,why u don't for change comment people a idea where they could improve server other then a ********.please stop your ***** spamming.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
you are one the bigest troll here.You always ***** about everything,why u don't for change comment people a idea where they could improve server other then a ********.please stop your ***** spamming.
Quote:

Ignorance makes you blind! Bye
Old   #13

Quote:

We had no consideration to any other server. I'm not really sure what you're referring to, but this is the first time we open a 4.2 server. if you mean the wipe some days ago.. well, it was like the 3rd day of beta if not 2nd, and we simply had to wipe, did not feel like it would be bad since it was beta and there wasn't any other reason behind it.
Old   #14

when i try to loged in game i have been disconect ?
Old   #15

Looks like the server has already been closed.
That was fast..