Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

First Rappelz Epic 7.0!! (Planned)

Closed Thread
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 226
Received Thanks: 62
Remove exp penalty between players
Remove exp penalty from pets



Filipe2008 is offline  
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 32
download link Client 7.0



or



or

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...HhvWlNEUHJqaGs


please download our client to be rdy for opening soon

maybe it will be today or tommrow.. thank you


old school only is offline  
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 449
Received Thanks: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by old school only View Post
download link Client 7.0



or



or

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...HhvWlNEUHJqaGs


please download our client to be rdy for opening soon

maybe it will be today or tommrow.. thank you
oh for *** sake, you still didn't learn from the last server.
stop the "maybe" stop the "tomorrow" "today" "shoon" things, give a date and stick to it.
thefear511 is offline  
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
oh for *** sake, you still didn't learn from the last server.
stop the "maybe" stop the "tomorrow" "today" "shoon" things, give a date and stick to it.

we cant give exactly time for opening. if you cant wait then it is your problem.. we will open once we are rdy..

good luck .


old school only is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 449
Received Thanks: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by old school only View Post
we cant give exactly time for opening. if you cant wait then it is your problem.. we will open once we are rdy..

good luck .
the problem is you still give dates and you don't stick to them, you said "today" or "tomorrow", I say you won't open neither of those dates :P that's the problem.
thefear511 is offline  
Old   #51
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,143
Received Thanks: 1,030
Closed at the request of the OP.


ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
EPIC EPIC EPIC Metin2 Sektion Unterhaltung EPIC EPIC EPIC
Hey, ihr habt Langeweile? Ihr wollt Unterhaltung? Was lustig oder dummes zum lachen sehen? Da habt ihr sie : Metin2 PServer Guides &...
2 Replies - Off Topic



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.