Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Dark World (Retro) 9.4/9.5

Discussion on Rappelz Dark World (Retro) 9.4/9.5 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/25/2017, 00:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Well what I meant was not doing whatever they want by boosting their friends... but if staff are going to boost themselves you just accept the fact that they are staff.
exactly!
Old 08/25/2017, 03:03   #32

Good luck .
Old 08/25/2017, 11:59   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzUnited View Post
Good luck .
Thank you so much
Old 08/25/2017, 22:24   #34

Can You do something with trainee island? I mean, if You accidently forgot to set your return point to the horizont city and try to get back by ursa, for example, you will land in trainee, from where u cant go back, coz teleport npcs are not working... I'm simply stuck'd there.
Old 08/26/2017, 00:43   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arathriel View Post
Can You do something with trainee island? I mean, if You accidently forgot to set your return point to the horizont city and try to get back by ursa, for example, you will land in trainee, from where u cant go back, coz teleport npcs are not working... I'm simply stuck'd there.
Next patch will solve the problem
Old 08/26/2017, 04:21   #36

so far i have to say this:
server is decent, has potential but needs to fix some things.
enchant with spacebar is not working
the option to lvl up pets isnt working neither pet jp
IMO there should be quests (no npc gives any quest)

aldo idk if the Avenger guild is owned by staff members, but it seems that it is only them and a few peasants grinding for their leftovers.

anyway it is my opinion so far, but i have only been there a couple of hours
Old 08/26/2017, 12:53   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulmd94 View Post
so far i have to say this:
server is decent, has potential but needs to fix some things.
enchant with spacebar is not working
the option to lvl up pets isnt working neither pet jp
IMO there should be quests (no npc gives any quest)

aldo idk if the Avenger guild is owned by staff members, but it seems that it is only them and a few peasants grinding for their leftovers.

anyway it is my opinion so far, but i have only been there a couple of hours
We know all the problems, the server is in Beta, we will solve all the problems in the next maintenance, the guild you see is Italian people who often have money, no members of staff get into the guild, No one can do favoritism, as I said in other comments.
Old 08/27/2017, 10:08   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starslayer Rappelz View Post
Next patch will solve the problem
I hope so ;o I can't also summon any pet, im playing as Beast Master, so pet class without pets is a little bit weak... ;x
Old 08/27/2017, 11:55   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arathriel View Post
I hope so ;o I can't also summon any pet, im playing as Beast Master, so pet class without pets is a little bit weak... ;x
You decrease skill level 1 will see that it works
Old 08/27/2017, 22:24   #40

From my experience with this server:

First of all its not x200, it is x25. basic game features are broken, very disappointing buff balance and pricing..
I get that this is a beta but come on..
I wouldn't write all of these issues here if it wouldn't have been for the 0 response the players are getting from the gm's.. in-game and in the forums.

Oh. and for new players that join now: consider waiting for a few patches because you are absolutely locked without much ability to move on due to all the bugs.
Old 08/28/2017, 17:51   #41

You are basically ****** if you are not part of the avengers guild. No point in playing on that server.
Old 08/28/2017, 20:16   #42

I'd jump and make them suffer, but I dont see a point of wasting time on beta.
Old 08/28/2017, 21:32   #43

Also this "Avengers" guild is very veryyy fishy, i honestly doubt it's true that they paid for anything they've got. it doesn't add up the fact that they always pop gm's up when they need and all of them got the best gear and donation items.. something is fishy about it.
A 'beta' server will not have like 10-20 people fully top geared up with full cash shop items in a guild that surprisingly also has instant gm contact and speaks the same language.
Old 08/29/2017, 02:55   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSonicIQ View Post
From my experience with this server:

First of all its not x200, it is x25. basic game features are broken, very disappointing buff balance and pricing..
I get that this is a beta but come on..
I wouldn't write all of these issues here if it wouldn't have been for the 0 response the players are getting from the gm's.. in-game and in the forums.

Oh. and for new players that join now: consider waiting for a few patches because you are absolutely locked without much ability to move on due to all the bugs.
We also accept criticisms do not worry, we are working to solve everything, all players are trusting us with the shop and we will work to make the game better, is a beta we are online for 15 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSonicIQ View Post
Also this "Avengers" guild is very veryyy fishy, i honestly doubt it's true that they paid for anything they've got. it doesn't add up the fact that they always pop gm's up when they need and all of them got the best gear and donation items.. something is fishy about it.
A 'beta' server will not have like 10-20 people fully top geared up with full cash shop items in a guild that surprisingly also has instant gm contact and speaks the same language.
You're not obliged to play, do only polemic,It's a beta server, we're online for 15 days we can make less of you by by
ps: The Avengers Guild has spent money, we do not favor anybody.
Old 08/31/2017, 13:54   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starslayer Rappelz View Post
We also accept criticisms do not worry, we are working to solve everything, all players are trusting us with the shop and we will work to make the game better, is a beta we are online for 15 days

You're not obliged to play, do only polemic,It's a beta server, we're online for 15 days we can make less of you by by
ps: The Avengers Guild has spent money, we do not favor anybody.
Beta server
Server had a lot of bugs
15 days server

Still they donated right away a good amount of money in it even considering the points i said above? At least be honest and say they are your friends in real life! lol

I cant see anyone in this community that would donate for a server they dont know nothing, and with 0 insurance that they server would last!They are from the same country of you and they all speak same language!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
rappelz private server