Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Dark World (Retro) 9.4/9.5

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Beta server
Server had a lot of bugs
15 days server

Still they donated right away a good amount of money in it even considering the points i said above? At least be honest and say they are your friends in real life! lol

I cant see anyone in this community that would donate for a server they dont know nothing, and with 0 insurance that they server would last!They are from the same country of you and they all speak same language!
For bugs we are working every day, and many have been solved
I do not want to brag, I know about Rappelz Italiy and many rappelz Europeans because when I played on the official server I did video PK, They know me by official Rappelz, but I do not know any of them in real life, If you do not want to believe I can not do anything, freedom of thought,
I guarantee they have spent a lot of money, you have to be known and let people know how to play

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starslayer Rappelz View Post
For bugs we are working every day, and many have been solved
I do not want to brag, I know about Rappelz Italiy and many rappelz Europeans because when I played on the official server I did video PK, They know me by official Rappelz, but I do not know any of them in real life, If you do not want to believe I can not do anything, freedom of thought,
I guarantee they have spent a lot of money, you have to be known and let people know how to play
Do you even realize what you're saying? You are saying that they paid to win, your server is pay to win! They have everything and the others cant even have a chance to get them. Did u ever trying to farm the items from the shop like a "normal" player? 80k AP for a ring? 50Million JP its only 5000 AP, did u ever tryied to farm it like a normal player and realize how obnoxious it is!? lol
No wonder you turn the server public all the donates were bored of them selfs!

Old   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Do you even realize what you're saying? You are saying that they paid to win, your server is pay to win! They have everything and the others cant even have a chance to get them. Did u ever trying to farm the items from the shop like a "normal" player? 80k AP for a ring? 50Million JP its only 5000 AP, did u ever tryied to farm it like a normal player and realize how obnoxious it is!? lol
No wonder you turn the server public all the donates were bored of them selfs!
Its actually 50 billion JP for 2000 AP.

Tags
rappelz private server