Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Dark World (Retro) 9.4/9.5

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
why is the arrmory feature broken ?
I'm not sure blaming someone to use other stuff is the right thing.
If everyone was restricting access to stuff about rappelz, this forum would be totally dead without any available official GS, this is not the way to go to keep this place good.
There is even the Fyben credit at the bottom of the website. Credits are not always kept as they should but here its there.

If the armory is switched off, then it can't be broken as browsing the armory is not supported. If the direct URL partially works, that's another story.

This server has new dungeons that does not exists on retail with new models, that's a good valuable work.

Old   #17

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
If everyone was restricting access to stuff about rappelz, this forum would be totally dead without any available official GS, this is not the way to go to keep this place good.
There is even the Fyben credit at the bottom of the website.

If the armory is switched off, then it can't be broken as browsing the armory is not supported. If the direct URL partially works, that's another story.

This server has new dungeons that does not exists on retail with new models, that's a good valuable work.
That whole server files that they are using are same as my 9.4 repack.Since they are using my repack.

Old   #18

heard from a couple players that the GM here boosts there friends and helps them out, just thought id let everyone know before they decide to join
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

i can't even un-zip their client tbh lol

Old   #20

Sorry but i had to drop this😂😂
You must register and activate your account in order to view images. good luck btw your website looks nice! Wonder how much you payed for this pm me pls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpthepostman View Post
heard from a couple players that the GM here boosts there friends and helps them out, just thought id let everyone know before they decide to join
Old   #21

Quote:
There is even the Fyben credit at the bottom of the website. Credits are not always kept as they should but here its there.

I know he has credit for it etc, but he bought the website from Vand, who worked with Fyben. I talked to Fyben and he said he didn't know anything about this thing, so literally Vand sold the files without asking Fyben's permission, which is still quite stupid.
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpthepostman View Post
that **** happens on any server.
Old   #23

Quote:

Hi glandu, I never blamed anyone here, actually I encourage them to use whatever they want as long players are happy .
that's also what I like about this forum , we have the freedom to say and do whatever we want as long it's not against the PP+rules.

my criticism here was for the armory feature which is disabled, it makes me wonder why? it has and will always be the masterpiece of fyben's projects, it gives you the confidence of your work that no one has been boosted or no one is abusing something, it was a simple question .. why it's disabled or broken.
If i had the decision i would force all servers to implement it , Rappelz's community is never trustworthy, 99.9% of the servers I played had boosted players and undercover boosted GMS and Devs.

this is just my point of view and how I see everything here from my prespective, sorry for taking long to read xD.
Old   #24

bpthepostman
The staff is very strict, does not favoritize anyone, all the players who have shop objects have spent money

Hello アルカード
We used your package, paying. you but we found "many" bugs that thanks to our team we managed to solve it but it was not easy.
Old   #25

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starslayer Rappelz View Post
bpthepostman
The staff is very strict, does not favoritize anyone, all the players who have shop objects have spent money

Hello アルカード
We used your package, paying. you but we found "many" bugs that thanks to our team we managed to solve it but it was not easy.
You mean refunded and i told before that there was a bugs
Old   #26

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
undercover boosted GMS and Devs.
GMs and Devs should be able to do whatever they want.
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
You mean refunded and i told before that there was a bugs
I do not think so, I do not want to create polemics, never mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Of course, but we do not want to favor anyone, I've played in the past on other back servers and I always hated the staff who helped friends and I will not do it on my server
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28

How is this "Retro" if it's 9.5

Do you even know what Retro means ?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,036
Quote:
Of course, but we do not want to favor anyone, I've played in the past on other back servers and I always hated the staff who helped friends and I will not do it on my server
Well what I meant was not doing whatever they want by boosting their friends... but if staff are going to boost themselves you just accept the fact that they are staff.
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
you farm 2 months to be good for pk and then go field to die instantly from a noob u never saw farming, which is a GM undercover with full **** and even stuff u don't get as a player, yes it's his right but why would he act like a player?

Quote:
I do not think so, I do not want to create polemics, never mind.

I'm still looking for my answer, I'm very curious why the arrmory is broken or disabled.

Tags
rappelz private server