Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Dark World (Retro) 9.4/9.5

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0

We find out, challenge the prisoners!
lots of gifts, and lots of shop items
FACEBOOK:
DOWNLOAD:

Old   #62

It amazes me how many servers pop up and all have the same problems:
1) Cash Shop
2) Failing to accommodate the main allure of the game: Pets.

It's pretty easy to see that the one thing that makes Rappelz unique is the pet system. Yet, server after server pop up and fail to address these obvious problems. Allow me to explain:

Dungeons like Abyss and Eteria are pretty alright. It's plain to see that the only difficulty associated with this is a gear-check but, after all, it's Rappelz, not Dark Souls. The problem is that any pet class that relies on a pet for more than heals (MB and OL) are pretty screwed. These mobs put out an incredible amount of damage. I wanted to see if it was possible to tank this.

So, my S0 Undine, S5 BP, and a full Int MB went to try it out. The result: ******* impossible. Likewise, unless you're doing pitifully low damage, the pet doesn't even hit the mob. Once again, no one seems to be willing to correct these problems. Just grab files, host them somewhere, throw in a cash shop, and tell everyone about your "unique" features.

Speaking of that...
With the abysmal amount of publicity, advertising, and population available, why does this game have a ******* cash shop? I'm not going to be the guy screaming "dis ***** r overpower" but CS Items do give you quite the edge. As far as I'm aware, after a few days experimenting and trying to make the best of it, I don't see a means of obtaining the currency required to obtain these items without whipping out my credit card.

And, to be painfully blunt about this, I'm not trusting people who can't speak proper English with my financial information.

I'd say nice try but it's pretty obvious to see how much effort went into this. I'm sure my post took more effort.

EDIT: As a final note, I'm able to solo most of this server's "content" on other classes. Just not the one I actually like playing. And, no, I'm not asking for everything to be easy. I'm just asking for it to be possible and to have some of the problems even the retail version neglects to be addressed.

Old   #63

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casval776 View Post
It amazes me how many servers pop up and all have the same problems:
1) Cash Shop
2) Failing to accommodate the main allure of the game: Pets.

It's pretty easy to see that the one thing that makes Rappelz unique is the pet system. Yet, server after server pop up and fail to address these obvious problems. Allow me to explain:

Dungeons like Abyss and Eteria are pretty alright. It's plain to see that the only difficulty associated with this is a gear-check but, after all, it's Rappelz, not Dark Souls. The problem is that any pet class that relies on a pet for more than heals (MB and OL) are pretty screwed. These mobs put out an incredible amount of damage. I wanted to see if it was possible to tank this.

So, my S0 Undine, S5 BP, and a full Int MB went to try it out. The result: Fucking impossible. Likewise, unless you're doing pitifully low damage, the pet doesn't even hit the mob. Once again, no one seems to be willing to correct these problems. Just grab files, host them somewhere, throw in a cash shop, and tell everyone about your "unique" features.

Speaking of that...
With the abysmal amount of publicity, advertising, and population available, why does this game have a fucking cash shop? I'm not going to be the guy screaming "dis shite r overpower" but CS Items do give you quite the edge. As far as I'm aware, after a few days experimenting and trying to make the best of it, I don't see a means of obtaining the currency required to obtain these items without whipping out my credit card.

And, to be painfully blunt about this, I'm not trusting people who can't speak proper English with my financial information.

I'd say nice try but it's pretty obvious to see how much effort went into this. I'm sure my post took more effort.

EDIT: As a final note, I'm able to solo most of this server's "content" on other classes. Just not the one I actually like playing. And, no, I'm not asking for everything to be easy. I'm just asking for it to be possible and to have some of the problems even the retail version neglects to be addressed.
Well it is true that alot of servers are poping online with sole purpose to grab as much possible money from it.To balance all ingame classes and pets and etc,u need a good players base who will give u a honest feedback on what should be changed to have balanced server. There will be always people who won't be happy with changes.I don't mind a "honest" cash shop who will have unique stuff in it and that they won't affect on actual gameplay of the game.Main issues with this community for me is:
1.developing a unique and balanced takes time and most players don't understand it and in order to make unique and balanced server developers need feedback
2.Hosting a server cost money and time.Some developers have work,school and etc.They are using their free time and spare money to create a server.When people decided to donate for a server,most players (not all) are asking something that will give them advantage ingame.With that it will ruin a server since all can't donate for a server.

This my point of view on this whole situation in Rappelz private server scene.
Old   #64

Maintenance 24/11/2017 New session part 2
Patch Note
-Decrease PVP Damage
-Increasing Chance Inclamient "Skill Card" for Ancinet Cube skill AP
-New NPC Increase lvl of new player to 150
-Decresce price of item from ap merchant: (Wings 35% - Cloack +100 -Mask +100) from 250,000 AP to 50,000 AP
-Battle GM EVENT Coming Soon
Class Changes:
TEMPLARE
- Righteouse purpose: Increased level 7
- Holy Ground: cd recution 3 sec
MERCENARY
Divine Flash reduction blind 10%
CARDINAL
Decrease Damage Artic Blast 10%
MARKSMAN
-Mysterioys Energy: decrease CD from 10 minutes to 35 seconds
-Steel Cage: Increased number of attacks from 5 to 13, increase damage, increase Range
DEADEY
Stun shaft: Fixed
VOID MAGE
Sadism: Heal on attack decrease from 1.5% to 1% You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #65

item shop update:
Seraphim's Wings +35% - Astray Dragon +100 - Sneer face +100 - Dracula Cloack +100
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #66

Wow guys this event is fantastic ��
very soon I will give you details
it will be a month with many surprises and It's a lot of gifts BIG events⛄❄️
It will be a success, when ? December 8th!
#DarkWorldChristmasEvent #December8th!

FACEBOOK:
DOWNLOAD:
Old   #67

Dark World Christmas Event NOW

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Patch Note and important information here
DOWNLOAD:
#DarkWorldChristmasEvent ⛄❄️

Tags
rappelz private server