Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz pserver

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rappelz pserver

Tru3games Open Beta!!

Pk server and no skill cool down

Come join the fun, open last for 1 week then go live after, all accounts made will be still active after beta

Tru3games.shivtr.com

Old   #2

is there a download?

tried downloading but it cant find sframe and launcher

Old   #3

pk server with no skill cd? useless.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordthun View Post
pk server with no skill cd? useless.
lol,

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpthepostman View Post
is there a download?

tried downloading but it cant find sframe and launcher
i seen you ingame {Closed}

Old   #5

Quote:
skill cool down

no thx , good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonsx View Post
lol,

i seen you ingame {Closed}
I dont know why you're lauging, you obviously have no idea what skills characters have. if i have a knight/templar with no cds i can be impervious to dmg 100% of the time... its retarded.`

hunas 100% time petrified
CM's 100% on fear
evokers 100% spike dmgs with paragons and ****
archers and champions 100% time essence of invulnerability. Are you stupid or just really really dumb?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

is the server really up this time not like the other time ? xD
Old   #8

Thank to All of you that came to play Tru3games, please Follow us on Face Book for Cool Prizes

Quote:
I dont know why you're lauging, you obviously have no idea what skills characters have. if i have a knight/templar with no cds i can be impervious to dmg 100% of the time... its retarded.`

hunas 100% time petrified
CM's 100% on fear
evokers 100% spike dmgs with paragons and shit
archers and champions 100% time essence of invulnerability. Are you stupid or just really really dumb?
it doesnt matter in our Pserver, we Equaled skillz and ms to work accordingly ,, thanks for your input tho,, we also have new Classes we are testing that is named Hybirds, Toons with a mixture of different classes, Players here the word no skill cool down and atuomatic jump to what Rappels used to be and is now in Webzen,, all this info is on Tru3games site,

Quote : the lol

just takes a little reading and knowledge before Slander

The reason to the updates , is that all items can be brought in game, with rupees even alot of cash shop items, so no player that doesnt like to spend can be equal to money spenders, as in having cash items as same as spenders,Spenders has totally different items from cash shop then free to play players,but still works out for both parties. and the server has been going now for a few months, and havent seen much pking, same penalty as Rappelz has now for Pking applies to Tru3games, so not much going on in that field , but you can be pked

P.S
We arent looking to get rich, Server is being paid from donations, and the Staff has donated alot to bringing a better Rappelz, and $$ made will solely be for improvements of the server/game

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulumacher5566 View Post
is the server really up this time not like the other time ? xD
yes, it has been up, as it stated it was closed beta at the time, we let players download the Client and register, but still had to wait til beta was over

We know we arent Webzen or any pro Game server, and we dont tend to call ourselves that, we know the game has some bugs and alot of empty strings, believe me, we have came along ways from when the game first started, even to the point to where characters was not showing, we fixed it little at a time as we promised

then game may not be the best server most of you have played, but atleast its up and running !, we will continue to fix the empty strings and bugs, Bella is the only developer we have at this time , so she does what she can betweeen work and fixing the server , you will have a good time in Tru3games, and we will continue to come out with pservers, to make good games better for good players

so if your playing Tru3games, please keep this in mind before trash talking and calling names

We know we arent Webzen or any pro Game server, and we dont tend to call ourselves that, we know the game has some bugs and alot of empty strings, believe me, we have came along ways from when the game first started, even to the point to where characters was not showing, we fixed it little at a time as we promised
Old   #9

Tru3games Pserver Update

We have made some changes :

Added more buffs for server

edited some empty strings

Added new npc's with gear and weapon leveling, to help players level alot better

updated the cash shopunder construction)

added new Armor set for new class(Class Hybirds not implemented yet)

New Dungeon (Complete) not implemented yet)

added more Ram to Host(hope for less lag) Ram now is 12gb

Updated MOD Group to Mute ingame

Stay tuned for more updates to come

Enjoy!
Old   #10

Quote:
Thank to All of you that came to play Tru3games, please Follow us on Face Book for Cool Prizes

it doesnt matter in our Pserver, we Equaled skillz and ms to work accordingly ,, thanks for your input tho,, we also have new Classes we are testing that is named Hybirds, Toons with a mixture of different classes, Players here the word no skill cool down and atuomatic jump to what Rappels used to be and is now in Webzen,, all this info is on Tru3games site,

Quote : the lol

just takes a little reading and knowledge before Slander

The reason to the updates , is that all items can be brought in game, with rupees even alot of cash shop items, so no player that doesnt like to spend can be equal to money spenders, as in having cash items as same as spenders,Spenders has totally different items from cash shop then free to play players,but still works out for both parties. and the server has been going now for a few months, and havent seen much pking, same penalty as Rappelz has now for Pking applies to Tru3games, so not much going on in that field , but you can be pked

P.S
We arent looking to get rich, Server is being paid from donations, and the Staff has donated alot to bringing a better Rappelz, and $$ made will solely be for improvements of the server/game

yes, it has been up, as it stated it was closed beta at the time, we let players download the Client and register, but still had to wait til beta was over

then game may not be the best server most of you have played, but atleast its up and running !, we will continue to fix the empty strings and bugs, Bella is the only developer we have at this time , so she does what she can betweeen work and fixing the server , you will have a good time in Tru3games, and we will continue to come out with pservers, to make good games better for good players

so if your playing Tru3games, please keep this in mind before trash talking and calling names

Of course if you say no cooldowns and dont give any other info we're gonna jump to conclusions, or do you expect us to go inside your mind and know whatever you're thinking? Hilarious...
Old   #11

Quote:
Of course if you say no cooldowns and dont give any other info we're gonna jump to conclusions, or do you expect us to go inside your mind and know whatever you're thinking? Hilarious...
No, im saying do research of your own before being a donald Trump !!
Old   #12

Quote:
No, im saying do research of your own before being a donald Trump !!
Research about stuff that only you know and that the only place its at is in your head? How am i supposed to research something that you havent said anywhere lmao
Old   #13

dont bother cant even get on when you try it says no gameguard ive downloaded everything not trying again waste of time
Old   #14

Dont bother i got onto it for 20 min its horrible feels like official the only thing thats changed is that there are merchants but you dont habe rupees in the first place lel, and that there is zero cooldown which makes it really boring, also the movespeed is slow as **** im feeling like a snail and there is no dungeon teleporter so i had to walk much
Old   #15

i w as MOD here gave them feedback from the players and they didnt really use it, i see that they still haven't added a dungeon teleporter or none of that, should really listen to the players and your staff as well part of the reason im not MOD anymore