Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz pserver

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpthepostman View Post
i w as MOD here gave them feedback from the players and they didnt really use it, i see that they still haven't added a dungeon teleporter or none of that, should really listen to the players and your staff as well part of the reason im not MOD anymore
Reason 1 you said you couldnt be a mod anymore cause of real life things, on top of that you waited til training to become a mod and only showed for one training,

and the reason you wasnt able to get on is because you changed the Launcher

all info about all this Thun is talking about is on our site which means he didnt even look to know what was going on with the site addy here

so just because it something you cant ask for help with or post a meesage on Tru3games, doesnt mean its a lack of support, it means its a lack of knowledge there of

its funny that you would post here about Game guard , when its a Client problem, even tho you was in game saying how excited u was ,

here is the catch the server was down 4-10 hours the day you tried loging on, again takes time to read!!, its not going to bit you if you read the sentence

on a good note ,everyone is on and enjoying the new items and benifits

Enjoy

common thing is to read about things before trash talking, Tru3games.shivtr.com,

This isnt our support site of game forums,

its was only to keep players that i have here as friends updated on the game, so coming here saying talking about what u did to mess up from getting in game not going to help, help is Tru3games site, none of the staff even comes here but me

and if you know the game game guard error comes from tampering with files or either you dont have internet simple!

specially after already being ingame

Quote:
i w as MOD here gave them feedback from the players and they didnt really use it, i see that they still haven't added a dungeon teleporter or none of that, should really listen to the players and your staff as well part of the reason im not MOD anymore
And zer0??

Feedback doesnt mean fix something that day,, if you knew about programming or development then you would know that, and i dont think we will be adding any dungeon teleporters for any dungeons that isnt there now in main cities,,

want to know why???

cause all dungeon teleports are in hv, Mhm, which players found out after reading forums

Bam !

Rappelz

Archlord

WoW

Rune scape

not many know me , if you look at my join date ive been here awhile, never said anything or posted til few months ago, made tools for a few games here

i pay all staff for their services Cash !!no in game items or gold, Rupees, or Chantra, we run all servers at the same time, so for those who play on our begining servers will tell you we fix everything, and is the best with customer support

this month coming we will be launching a new server for those that would like to pay to play,

no bugs, no cash shop, everything in game will be free for paying members, as it is on our Archlord Server, which is our biggest server yet

so enjoy what is to become,

Old   #17

LMAO some of my friends played on your server and said nothing special this isnt for me im not playing it, dont come at me and tell me to read and pretty much calling me dumb, keep talking and ill make sure your server sinks, you say hv didnt you say players had to pay $10 a month just for it and youre the only one of your staff that is ever on, end training was training about slack nothing to do about the game like you guy are teaching stuff i already know, anyways goodluck to you guys and maybe be a little less rude itll get you somewhere

Old   #18

Quote:
LMAO some of my friends played on your server and said nothing special this isnt for me im not playing it, dont come at me and tell me to read and pretty much calling me dumb, keep talking and ill make sure your server sinks, you say hv didnt you say players had to pay $10 a month just for it and youre the only one of your staff that is ever on, end training was training about slack nothing to do about the game like you guy are teaching stuff i already know, anyways goodluck to you guys and maybe be a little less rude itll get you somewhere
it was rude for you to lie about us, the whole reason your here is to try and put bella down, there are more then enough to play rather you play or not, and i think i just caught u in another lie!!, there is only 3 players from epvp that plays our Archlord , and they all said they dont know you

and for the rappelz pserver, its come along ways from what it was months ago, and atleast she fix things everytime server goes down, look at other pservers!,, nothing changed,, i like Tru3games, and they have been good Admins since 2012 so give it a rest and stop being sad over getting kicked from mods

Oh and hi Bella!!

Quote:
Oh and Pretty much you are Dumb , you left a paying job !!, that you lied about,,

you didnt stay more then 1 day, and everyone knows there isnt a pay for hv, as far as i have seen in all of Bellas Post there was nothing about a $10 a month for hv, lmao, get our facts right
Old   #19

lol its okay, let him talk, he wasnt even with us long enough to know what we had or did

first ive heard of paying to get to hv tho,

Anyway whoes to say he isnt with one of the other pservers, trying to make us look bad,, if we was so bad, then ask him why did he make another account to play?

how is the Archlord Server Guth?

Old   #20

i will talk what the population of your server? PLEASE DO TELL ME, youre trying to get more players but yet you get mad when they say bad things about your server here and guthentix do something with your life, i take it youre alphas girl smart move do you even log into the game too see what its like or what the player suggest didnt think so please refrain yourselfs from talking to me anyway im done wasting time with you guys wish your server the best of luck
Old   #21

Quote:
i will talk what the population of your server? PLEASE DO TELL ME, youre trying to get more players but yet you get mad when they say bad things about your server here and guthentix do something with your life, i take it youre alphas girl smart move do you even log into the game too see what its like or what the player suggest didnt think so please refrain yourselfs from talking to me anyway im done wasting time with you guys wish your server the best of luck
um...go back and read dude, she has more then one!

so which one your asking of?

Oh forgot you didnt read that ?

and no, im Guthenix a SGM from Archlord server
Old   #22

Quote:
not concerned if anyone plays or not, and the pop for that server is 78 accounts and 54 Characters on Rappelz server,

and yes i have 4 servers for games, but you dont know me well enough to even say if i was mad or not, the point was to you sir!!, dont tell lies, which u never responded to
Old   #23

elite*gold: 140
I lol at few stuff.
Paying job.server without bugs
Old   #24

elite*gold: 20
Am i the only one who thinks that if admins from any server react and try to argue things out, appear very unprofessional?
Old   #25

only when lied on, but you didnt read anything from me that was rude, concerning the game,

just dont lie to me , other then that, as i said i normally dont even talk in any forums but ours

and friends from Xll asked me to post here

, whats funny is people think its about the game and its not, i build program and develop things for others to enjoy

and if you have never played any of our servers!, then why tell lies?

other then that, im good hon, , and yes i pay for all help i have now, Cash(experience} not needed we train,, this isnt a company ,its just something i want to do, since i have the money to do it

which goes back to , you never know who a person is or about ,, and still dont know
over 5 yrs i watched and read post here, about players making this and that,, im not here for anything but to find talent , all servers i made, and own is no bugs or issues, Rappelz server is only one that we still work on, and even it doesnt have bugs, just empty strings, so when someone lie, that havent even took time to see a game, i think that is what is a poor judge of Character , anyone that plays our older servers will tell you we dont half step,

and by Rappelz being what ? , a month old? considering the i made my own server files and programs, i think its good, the only thing is empty strings in cash shops npcs, no where else just there, those wasnt even ment to even stay in game and still may take them out

and still its in Beta, or did some missed that a ways back on another thread?
anyways Thanks for your time and hope to see some new GMS or MODS soon

Thanks
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonsx View Post
only when lied on, but you didnt read anything from me that was rude, concerning the game,

just dont lie to me , other then that, as i said i normally dont even talk in any forums but ours

and friends from Xll asked me to post here

, whats funny is people think its about the game and its not, i build program and develop things for others to enjoy

and if you have never played any of our servers!, then why tell lies?

other then that, im good hon, , and yes i pay for all help i have now, Cash(experience} not needed we train,, this isnt a company ,its just something i want to do, since i have the money to do it

which goes back to , you never know who a person is or about ,, and still dont know
over 5 yrs i watched and read post here, about players making this and that,, im not here for anything but to find talent , all servers i made, and own is no bugs or issues, Rappelz server is only one that we still work on, and even it doesnt have bugs, just empty strings, so when someone lie, that havent even took time to see a game, i think that is what is a poor judge of Character , anyone that plays our older servers will tell you we dont half step,

and by Rappelz being what ? , a month old? considering the i made my own server files and programs, i think its good, the only thing is empty strings in cash shops npcs, no where else just there, those wasnt even ment to even stay in game and still may take them out

and still its in Beta, or did some missed that a ways back on another thread?
anyways Thanks for your time and hope to see some new GMS or MODS soon

Thanks
Well i couln't care less since 99% of private server are pay to win.Well i wish u good luck with project.
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
Well i couln't care less since 99% of private server are pay to win.Well i wish u good luck with project.
if you have read the begining of this post , all items are free, nothing is paid for with real $$, yes we do have cash shops, with different items that was newly added to the servers, other then that everything you had to buy on real games is free
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonsx View Post
if you have read the begining of this post , all items are free, nothing is paid for with real $$, yes we do have cash shops, with different items that was newly added to the servers, other then that everything you had to buy on real games is free
I say most of server,never test your so i don't know
Old   #29

1bil rupees for 20$. 1epro for 5$, assuming that 1 epro costs 250mil rupees. you get an time advantage ingame by buying ingame currency with rlcash-> pay2win.

not here to argue with you about this because you will probably get mad and respond with something like "but you can farm all things ingame yadayadayada..." , just want to tell the ppl who are not sure about the cashshop my first impression.
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesht View Post
1bil rupees for 20$. 1epro for 5$, assuming that 1 epro costs 250mil rupees. you get an time advantage ingame by buying ingame currency with rlcash-> pay2win.

not here to argue with you about this because you will probably get mad and respond with something like "but you can farm all things ingame yadayadayada..." , just want to tell the ppl who are not sure about the cashshop my first impression.
E-pros cost $5 yes, but you get 10 not 1

but they also drop ingame from bosses only,

so its good for both, just some are to lazy to even try and grind, they want everything given

when the game first came out there was no high level pets or teleports to dungeon, we ran or got a mount

as i have played all versions, i still can be as better then a player that spends, as i already have, in all games, knowing the games is even more fun,

for example, i can do all quests, before grinding and still be as good as someone that just jumped into a dungeon for Master class

the game is more then just grinding, i think or believe there are players who play webzen rappels that have no idea what their character is even for , or what to do to help support a team

so i have made it to where other things are much more better then going for master class and trying to be the best

as i have proven many times, , but here is one, Spenders pay $5 for 10 e-pros

i can not buy any and still have +15 gear sets and pown, ive played awhile using one strat, and the trick is knowing the game, spenders spend so they think they can be better or the best in a game, but hey?, i have seen players spend over 2k in Gala and still died, knowledge is power, not money

and thanks your fine, come try it out and see for your self