Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

6.2 Server - How populated would it be?

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
You have to ask to the person who took the decision.

Old   #47

whats the name of this new rappelz 6.2?

Old   #48

Me and some friends would also play there.
Epic 6.2 by far the best one
Old   #49

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

for the ones who already forgot how epic 6.2 looks like

Old   #50

Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by roller334 View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

for the ones who already forgot how epic 6.2 looks like

1st) Thats No nature 6.2 Client. (Look AT the pet Icon and you will noticed that this Client is using the staged Icon)

2nd) what was Your Post Made for? A Bad Show off? Challenge Accepted, i will Post later true 6.2 screens.
Old   #51

Is Death Tyrant in 6.2 yay or nay?
Old   #52

Update from me at this point:
Right now Raskim is doing most/all of the work, a big thanks to him from my side here.
@wawan321: No, no death tyrant on server, since there hasn't been one in epic 6.2.

Other information: Rates aren't set yet, i expect we will go for x1 or x2 exp, nothing higher. Droprate of gold might be a little higher, items will be same as exp rate.

For taming: My plan is to set taming to x1.5 or x2, will discuss that with raskim, since he knows the economies better then i do.

There will be a cash shop, you can "pay" there with votes.

I am very exited on that server too, it's nice to see so many ppl who are interested in it.

Would be cool if we can start in january/february, when everything is done.

Anyways, we will inform you guys here at first.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #53

@Raskim
I just wanted to make the people excited, there is no reason to go mad on me so relax

And your right thats no clean 6.2 rappelz but i never said that, its the hybird server from ismoke (thank you for that ismoke ). There are many things which are similiar or even the same, thats why i said "how epic 6.2 looks like".

I appreciate what your doing at the moment and i know its a lot of work. Keep on going and from time to time show us some screens so that we stay hungry
Old   #54

I'm really looking forward to play 6.2 Rappelz!
Old   #55

x2
Old   #56

Here are some Screens as requested :

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #57

**** we cant wait
Old   #58

Looking forward to it.
I think a majority of the rappelz community could join this server and the population would be awesome.
Old   #59

This means that if a house that have Parents (old players) and their kids playing, only one account is able to get vote points?

How many points a player would get every 6 hours if they vote?

Could be possible to make a in game quest to give "vote points" as well?
ex: "Kill this 5 specific Raid boss's + "50" mobs (Dungeon mobs)" (this could have tiers)
Reward a box (according with the quest tier, that could be timed 3 or 6 hours) that would give vote points.

------------- // ------------

Some people love old Epic's, but that doesn't mean that, said epic's didn't had bugs or something bad. Gala net was a greedy company that made the game pay to win.
What im trying to say, is that rates were made based for their own purpose (make players use cash shop as much as possible)

Use x1 exp but ruppes needs to be higher, considering that u want drop rate x1 (that is the rate gala net made for what i said above) so is terrible, the more u level up.

I Remember R6/7 players farming for weeks without a single drop or a spear drop -.-'

if you are planning it for the next 2 months make sure everything is good enough and make a beta test.

Gl
Old   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
This means that if a house that have Parents (old players) and their kids playing, only one account is able to get vote points?

How many points a player would get every 6 hours if they vote?

Could be possible to make a in game quest to give "vote points" as well?
ex: "Kill this 5 specific Raid boss's + "50" mobs (Dungeon mobs)" (this could have tiers)
Reward a box (according with the quest tier, that could be timed 3 or 6 hours) that would give vote points.

------------- // ------------

Some people love old Epic's, but that doesn't mean that, said epic's didn't had bugs or something bad. Gala net was a greedy company that made the game pay to win.
What im trying to say, is that rates were made based for their own purpose (make players use cash shop as much as possible)

Use x1 exp but ruppes needs to be higher, considering that u want drop rate x1 (that is the rate gala net made for what i said above) so is terrible, the more u level up.

I Remember R6/7 players farming for weeks without a single drop or a spear drop -.-'

if you are planning it for the next 2 months make sure everything is good enough and make a beta test.

Gl
Not the full house is controlled, just the PC wich is trying to vote. I took care about familys etc

You can farm those vote points ingame too. I played on a few server's now and i hate how they handled their cash grabbing shops. So i decided to let them drop too. That way the lazy ones, just can vote for their points, the others can vote + farm them.

Trust me, i made the whole CS stuff in the Cash Shop, but you pay with vote points (wich you can farm )

Thanks
5 Users