Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

6.2 Server - How populated would it be?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliefoxtrott View Post
Hi guys,
For the rates and buffs i am not 100% sure, i will make some login-buffs, but i am unsure on how good they will be.
Hey, someone said it before: I think it would be great if we are also able to level solo because especially new players won't find a party and as a conclusion the server will die out

Old   #17

I would play for sure, 6.2 was the best epic, I've always said that

Old   #18

Hey again,

everybody will be able to solo, and there will be buffs. This is for sure. Maybe full buffs on login, maybe some buffs from npc, maybe full buffs (like level 5), so buffers can still make +6 to +10 to still benefit from it.

Right now i found a helper, who will clean up the server and client files and will fix the little known bugs. I think he can easily implement buff npc's too, we will see what makes most sense.

It is same with the store npc's: We will check what makes sense (like item shop stuff for ruppees, but no ingame stuff (so you need to wait for drops and can sell/trade them).

I hope we find a way to reward ppl who play in party, but also give solo players enough chances. Solo play will definatly be possible and it also will let players enjoy it.

For first we will now have to wait for the files to be checked and fixed, then i will look for a nice server Setup.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

Honestly if this project eventually come up i will be really happy, i waited for a 6.2 server for years haha, especially a low rate one. You have all my support !

Old   #20

Any pserver without cash shop (vote shop is ok) is welcome so good luck to you man
Because i have the feeling you will not put one.
If i'm right then i'll definitely try it.

I observed a very positive thing on 5.2 Zesua : people show great solidarity with buffs at horizon.
Keep this pserver without cash shop and there will be good solidarity.

Np if we have to solo many times.
The buffs can still be lowered among times if there are more and more buffers.
Old   #21

Keep it up!
I know a bunch of people who would like to play on a 6.2 server. They now play on 9.x servers or 5.2 zesua. In my opinion it would be pretty cool if its not to easy to get cs stuff (to get more of the old rappelz feeling). I will definetly give it a try.

Btw the rates are awesome.
Old   #22

+1
Old   #23

I would come aswell!
Old   #24

would be perfect to play 6.2 but no pay to win
Old   #25

Pay to win is no option.
And 6.2 is my favourite epic too, i am just wondering why nobody made 6.2 server yet.

For cs stuff: They will be obtainable in game, but it's not sure how right now. NPC shop would be an option, but maybe there is a better way.
Old   #26

7.2 best epic
Old   #27

6.2 is way better,ofc with low % of taming chance so pets to be rare..
Old   #28

So @~Charlie will there be a Cash shop?
Old   #29

it would be very populated.. all my rappelz mates thinking like this.. if it will be very low rate and actual hard to get rare pets with a good r7 content this would be a very good server im sure.

how do you plan to invite ppl to join ? Already build an website or not yet ? do you know how to build one.

Greetings keep it up, hope you mean this for real.. the rappelz private server communit is struggling with old epics since everyone is thinking the new epic9 is good.. but it isnt.. in my opinion its way worse than the older epics.

epic5.2 server from zesua is good but its boring when you hit r7 also its not balanced or anything.. they just setted it up and dont care what comes next. so we hope you will do a great job.

Keep us informated, and ofc it would be awesome if ppl could already join in there winter holidays.

Thanks and have a great holiday !
Old   #30

ExpX1 would be the best, with some great bonus exp party increasing with amount of persons into it.