Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

6.2 Server - How populated would it be?

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Take care what u do with Bonus exp in party ~ solo peopel will run with 8x man partys there and level solo with sandboxie chars^^
Maybe ~ just dont decrease exp for peopel join ~ so u gain just more Killspeed and thats automaticly more exp :b
+ -Edit Dungeon mobs HP / dmg that peopel are supposed to find some more peopel and not soloing in dungeons~

Old   #32

elite*gold: 20
so any news? i'd like to play.
But please very low rates. Zesua is a fine start but still too easy for my taste. I've played from 1-90 in almost a week. And taming pets still is ez af.

Oldschool for me would be: x2-3 XP and x2-5 Drop. (I want to be happy if i drop an angel or kenta and even more if i successfully tame it)

I would help you but i'd like to set up a local server first to acctually see what im even capable off.
I've run the first European server with some friends but there were no tools to edit the files.

Do you have any good tutorial for 6.x? or could link me the files?

Old   #33

Received Thanks: 1,007
Keep calm guys. 75% of the fixing/implementing is done.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #34

@.Nexitis

@Charliefoxtrott
I would suggest exp x1, drop x2-3 and maybe a slight increase in tamerate. On Zesua 5.2 everyone have +20 equip and hori is full of wds. Thats not like it was back in the golden days of rappelz where it was a sensation to have a wd in your dp. I would suggest to make it not easy to get cash shop stuff so that even in high level you see people with +15 equip. There are many ways to make it work - here are my ideas:

- Create a new special item like rupee but only for cashshop and if you have enough of it, i call it coins, you can buy e-pro, rebirth, deco and so on. In my opinion the best way because for example the coins will dynamically get the right rupee price (supply and demand) and keep the commerce going.

- High rupee prices for cs-stuff (with that option it will be nearly impossible for lowis to get some cs-stuff and what is a high but fair price ??? - we dont know i think)

The coins option is really the best i think because everyone then should be able to get cs-stuff. You could slightly increase the drop rate for higher monster so that in high lvl its a bit easier to get the coins. If you would adjust the dungeons i think it would be great then if coins have a higher chance to drop there then on field so that people playing together. (Maybe it is possible to implement a small routine which counts all of the available coins to compute a dynamic price on some of the cs-stuff like e-pro)

All of the dungeons should be adjusted, because they are just to easy and not forcing people to play together (thats what they made for). Increase HP/DMG/EXP/DROP/RESPAWN/DENSITY of monsters in dungeons in the right way so that people have to play healer/huna/tank/dd again and that you need something to do during a DP not just tab & 1 - its boring. The times were beautiful where a cm had to use his nightmare, huna his seal and healer his healing skills and keep track of the healthbars in the party menu on the left side.

But the most important thing is to make it challenging like rappelz was back then.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
lol raskim, arbeitest du mit ihm zusammen ? Habt ihr schon eine Webseite bzw. Account registration usw? Freut mich gerade zu sehen dass du dich noch immer damit beschäftigst. Was wurde aus deinem Thiamat server eigtl? Hattest du keine Lust mehr (zu viel Stress) oder was war ?

Gruß

Old   #36

Wenn Raskim dabei ist weiss man ja immerhin das einer da ist der ahnung hat :^ go for it!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #37

+
Old   #38

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Are you back Raskim? or only helping out
Old   #39

Im looking forward to play on this server , im a fan of old epics and low xp so im hopping all goes ok and it will be open soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #40

Hey,

i didn't want to open a new thread for this but google didnt show me any solutions either.
I am setting up a local server to experiment around a little bit.

But on logging in i get this: (login: admin, admin | DES Generator used) My MD5Key is 5487
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Nexitis View Post
Hey,

i didn't want to open a new thread for this but google didnt show me any solutions either.
I am setting up a local server to experiment around a little bit.

But on logging in i get this: (login: admin, admin | DES Generator used) My MD5Key is 5487
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You need to ask this question in another topic for this kind of questions so please go there.
Old   #42

zesua sucks so hard if you need people to test things or find bugs let us know
Old   #43

Zesua "oldschool" is ez as ****
The perfect oldschool for me would be if i can be happy about dropping and taming an RP + dont have +20 wep and armor after 2-3 days. (pls no enchant shop, drop only)
And low rates so lvl 80 feels like an achievment. (Thats why im experimenting with a local server)
Old   #44

Yeah, we should be already proud of making +10 a weapon i think.
r5/r6 should be great achievement, like on official e5.
No r7 in one month please even playing 10h a day.

Raskim's Tiamat had great vote shop system, and other CS items should be obtained by unboxing some boxed dropped by mob. I agree on not making Buff/CS NPC.
Old   #45

do you know why his server went down ?