Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New E 9.1 EN Server :)

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawith View Post
I just logged in the game. The server seems fine BUT there was only 1 player online, besides npc prices are too high to play imo. At least for players like me who can play 2-3 hours daily. Cuz it requires a lot of farming and i do not want to spend my 2 hours farming for consumables that i will use the next day. I am not even talking about +25 enchanment. GL though.
i will only agree for high prices if the server has no shop .
but since there is a donation shop it will be so hard for players who dont donate and dont have time to farm .

Old   #62

I just downloaded the client and the launcher .. after playing i noticed that there is no NPC in any towns what is the problem ?

good server btw

Old   #63

Dragon,

For better player experience, I suggest:

Reduce the ammount of JP required in exchange for AP, TP and Creature JP.

The summon scrolls' price are very high, they need to be something acessible to do not turn the play experience boring.

I noticed that the drop rate of Death Tyrant, White Dragon and other unique pets are very low at the moment. Would be better increase it.

The enchant rate and also the fortune and lucky cubes combinations rate are a little low.

The prices of the items at the shop are too high, please, review these stuff.

Thank u
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashn View Post
Dragon,

For better player experience, I suggest:

Reduce the ammount of JP required in exchange for AP, TP and Creature JP.

The summon scrolls' price are very high, they need to be something acessible to do not turn the play experience boring.

I noticed that the drop rate of Death Tyrant, White Dragon and other unique pets are very low at the moment. Would be better increase it.

The enchant rate and also the fortune and lucky cubes combinations rate are a little low.

The prices of the items at the shop are too high, please, review these stuff.

Thank u
Thabks for answer, i noticed it and will look for it when i have more time. Atm i have to much to do at home so sry that im not so active.

Old   #65

Thanks, Dragon.

I'll keep bringing friends to the server.
Old   #66

I just logged in and found no New npc plus it seems im the only player in server, am i having a bug?
Old   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkarson View Post
I just logged in and found no New npc plus it seems im the only player in server, am i having a bug?
Do have the launcher on the first page of this thread? If so check the version file in your rappelz client. Open it with an editor and change the number to 1.0 an start the launcher again. Now it should update.
Old   #68

Received Thanks: 1,007
Du solltest nicht auf veraltete Technik setzen die in 10 Minuten weitaus besser geschrieben werden kann. Wenn du überleben willst mit dem Server, solltest du erst einmal die Basics stabil laufen haben und dich dann dem Cash grabben widmen.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Du solltest nicht auf veraltete Technik setzen die in 10 Minuten weitaus besser geschrieben werden kann. Wenn du überleben willst mit dem Server, solltest du erst einmal die Basics stabil laufen haben und dich dann dem Cash grabben widmen.
Ja da hast du recht, bin auch viel am überlegen was ich machen könnte nur fehlt mir da gerade die zeit.. wohnungssuche etc. War am überlegen nen neuen server zu machen mit low rates ohne soul pets und noch ein paar sachen ändern nur dafür muss ich mir dringend hilfe suchen. Wobei ich gerne auch bei anderen projekten helfen würde um mehr lernen.

Werde mein bestes geben sobald ich die zeit wieder habe aber danke für die antworten
Old   #70

Hello,
I am Tyler Wainwright, I've been a gamer since about age 7,
As Long as i can remember i have strived to become the best at everything i do,
I believe that hard work and determination will get me to where i want to be in life,
and at this point in my life, I would like to be a GM on a Rappelz private server.
I have GM'ed for Mike mlejnek ( sorry if that last name is wrong mike!) he is
one of most experienced devs out there, .
Ive learned first hand under him and his co-founder Rob, I was a GM for about
2 and a half years, we were forced to shut down our server because of Real life
Obligations, Like work etc. I have a vast knowledge of commands and codes, and just about anything
there really is to being a GM, as i was trained by who many consider to be the best.
Reason why you should consider me?, well as i said i do not just stop at 2nd place
I always try to be the best i can be, so i would really like to apprentice a dev, and start learning the
tools and trades of a dev,
[GM]FrostFire
Add me on skype-Tylerwainwright1
Add me on raidcall- [GM]FrostFire
Add me on teamspeak- [GM]FrostFire
**** Job references ****
Mike Mlejnek- Very talented Dev, Has been playing rappelz with me since epic 3! Search his name on facebook ask him about frost!
Ken Decker- This man is a certified priest and a talented Dev, allthough he doesnt play anymore he can still vouge for me as a person and as a GM.
Rob Hans- Certified AOL broadband tech, Skilled Server tech, Dev, Admin, and my personal trainer! talk to him on raidcall anytime- room name Warlord & Omegas Ask him about frost!
I really hope you guys give me a chance here! i look forword to talking with you all!

***** About me *****
Age- 20
Job- Army Infantry ( ANG 31 bravo company )
GPA- 3.21
MIC- yes
Tech- i have a pretty vast knowledge of anything computer related.
Old   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by siegemaster223 View Post
Hello,
I am Tyler Wainwright, I've been a gamer since about age 7,
As Long as i can remember i have strived to become the best at everything i do,
I believe that hard work and determination will get me to where i want to be in life,
and at this point in my life, I would like to be a GM on a Rappelz private server.
I have GM'ed for Mike mlejnek ( sorry if that last name is wrong mike!) he is
one of most experienced devs out there, .
Ive learned first hand under him and his co-founder Rob, I was a GM for about
2 and a half years, we were forced to shut down our server because of Real life
Obligations, Like work etc. I have a vast knowledge of commands and codes, and just about anything
there really is to being a GM, as i was trained by who many consider to be the best.
Reason why you should consider me?, well as i said i do not just stop at 2nd place
I always try to be the best i can be, so i would really like to apprentice a dev, and start learning the
tools and trades of a dev,
[GM]FrostFire
Add me on skype-Tylerwainwright1
Add me on raidcall- [GM]FrostFire
Add me on teamspeak- [GM]FrostFire
**** Job references ****
Mike Mlejnek- Very talented Dev, Has been playing rappelz with me since epic 3! Search his name on facebook ask him about frost!
Ken Decker- This man is a certified priest and a talented Dev, allthough he doesnt play anymore he can still vouge for me as a person and as a GM.
Rob Hans- Certified AOL broadband tech, Skilled Server tech, Dev, Admin, and my personal trainer! talk to him on raidcall anytime- room name Warlord & Omegas Ask him about frost!
I really hope you guys give me a chance here! i look forword to talking with you all!

***** About me *****
Age- 20
Job- Army Infantry ( ANG 31 bravo company )
GPA- 3.21
MIC- yes
Tech- i have a pretty vast knowledge of anything computer related.
Old   #72

Soon i will upload a new launcher so new people can register, change pwd, change username and if have 3 more function to add your bday and email and a function if u lost your pwd.

Then i will work on a 2nd server with lower rates, and i will change many things.

And sorry that i dont added the new mobs already! To much stress at home...

When u have any good ideas, you can let me know. I will be more active soon as possible.

I changed the max AP. So u can get over 2,5m
Old   #73

this server where i can farm best for ruppe? its so wiped ****
Old   #74

Best way is to farm veiland island the normal drops. Or farm jp to change for rupees.
Old   #75

I have a bunch of things you need to fix, change, or implement. I will give you those that needs changing tomorow. But so far so good, except for the lvl 200 boss dam seriously they are to powerful atm.