Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New E 9.1 EN Server :)

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
can we take %36 attack speed buff like cast speed buff on buffer
thanks for this good server

Old   #212

u should try making a website and a vote page for the server to be more popular !

I play in the server and I can say one thing about the server that it is "PERFECT" , but needs more population ...

Oh one more thing (why don't u put a cubes shop or something, on the other hand u can increase the drop rate for cubes... other than that everything is nice and neat) I'm suffering when farming cubes (yes it drops) but the problem that it takes forever to farm them. xD

Thanks for ur hard work Dragon-Sama

Regards

IGN: Xenozel

Thanks
1 User
Old   #213

Im having a problem registering mind checking whats wrong keeps telling me my birthday is wrong....
Old   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelknight View Post
Im having a problem registering mind checking whats wrong keeps telling me my birthday is wrong....

Did u wrote DD.MM.YYYY like 31.12.2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by os97 View Post
u should try making a website and a vote page for the server to be more popular !

I play in the server and I can say one thing about the server that it is "PERFECT" , but needs more population ...

Oh one more thing (why don't u put a cubes shop or something, on the other hand u can increase the drop rate for cubes... other than that everything is nice and neat) I'm suffering when farming cubes (yes it drops) but the problem that it takes forever to farm them. xD

Regards

Thanks

Abiut the cubes. On the new world Dragons World the mobs drop very well the cubes sure we need more ppl to party there when im in my new Appartement i will somethibg to lvl up easier to lvl 200

Old   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by os97 View Post

Regards

I totally agree with the website and voting idea. However, the cubes? Drop rates are just fine for the cubes. It should not be easier than it is now.
Old   #216

Best server i've ever played on. Believe me, if you put time and effort into this server you will accomplish what you want. We get more people every day right now we have aprox 10 people online.

Pm me in game - "Unknown" - And ill help you get started.

Is there any ETA for when the server will be up?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #217

What happened to the server? Just fixing stuff or is down for sure?? :S :S
Old   #218

Best server for sure, only things that are missing are better cube drop rate, or cubes at npc, because combining them with ancient elements takes hours... 0.0 9.3 content, accessory awakening would be fun to have aswell. ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by HePhs View Post
Best server for sure, only things that are missing are better cube drop rate, or cubes at npc, because combining them with ancient elements takes hours... 0.0 9.3 content, accessory awakening would be fun to have aswell. ^^
I believe Cube drop rate is good as it is. Makes you actually have to go farm in order to achieve something.

What i would like is a pet levelling NPC for JP, i don't even care if its 1b JP per pet level its ridiculous how low xp they get and getting them to 150 is a pain in the ***
Old   #220

Server is up sry for the issues.

About the pet lvling There is a npc which u can lvl your.
Example: lvl 50, 51, 52 and and and but u cant go from lvl 50 to 150. So the pet will need lvl by lvl.

If ur pet was for example 150 and u dlvl it too 50 sure u can switch the lvl but not higher as 151.

And ur Charakter must be the same lv like pet is 150 your char 150 too so u cant make ur pet to 151 till ur char is lvl 151.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #221

Server is up guys!!

Thank you Dragon! You got us all scared!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #222

When are we getting 9.2 content, dragon? ^^
Old   #223

Hi Dragon,
Last time i play in your server you have NPC that sell pet cards for tier6, but now i cant find it anywhere, did you remove them? can you blease bring it back because so hard to find dt cards t6 even i farm for hours.T_T
Old   #224

I will check if im back from work btw when im at home. Atm im on a ship from london to marroco so it will take a week.

But sure i will look for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #225

Heya dragon me and the wife don't and haven't played in awhile , work got us to busy but it's cool how the server is getting more populated well done on a truly well done 100% free server.

Something others can't do becus of (Money) lame excuses.

ty dragon ^_^

Thanks
1 User