Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HOW-TO] Setup 9.1

Discussion on [HOW-TO] Setup 9.1 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 04/27/2015, 08:49   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
delete from telecaster.dbo.skill

and everything will be ok
(Quoted from page 4 relating to pet skills)
what is meant by this ?
Are we to empty the table (delete all rows?)
Old 04/27/2015, 12:59   #92

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreil View Post
what is meant by this ?
Yes it is Character data that they left in Telecaster.

There may be conflicting information if it is left in.

There are a lot of tables in Telecaster you should delete. I smoke released a shrunken version clean Telecaster for MSSQL 2014.
Old 04/27/2015, 22:00   #93

Azreil

Quote:
what is meant by this ?
Look at how to setup 9.1 posted by ismokedrow first page, use his telecaster, I went with his setup and the server works great, little problem with the last part of the mc quest line, you change to mc but the questline ends there, you don't get the tp quests, other than that little problem you would think you were playing live, ismoke put a ton of work into the guide and the clean telecaster so in my opinion it's worth you looking at
Old 04/28/2015, 00:50   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domesday Brock View Post
Look at how to setup 9.1 posted by ismokedrow first page, use his telecaster, I went with his setup and the server works great, little problem with the last part of the mc quest line, you change to mc but the questline ends there, you don't get the tp quests, other than that little problem you would think you were playing live, ismoke put a ton of work into the guide and the clean telecaster so in my opinion it's worth you looking at
The problem is the .lua does not advance the character to job_depth 3 properly.

Find a way to set job_depth 3 after talking to the girl when she teleports you to hector.

If hector sees your character at job depth 3 he has TP quests for you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/28/2015, 17:21   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
The problem is the .lua does not advance the character to job_depth 3 properly.

Find a way to set job_depth 3 after talking to the girl when she teleports you to hector.

If hector sees your character at job depth 3 he has TP quests for you.
Thanks mate, what lua do I need to check out please
Old 04/28/2015, 18:08   #96

I think it is in the job supporter .lua
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2015, 01:33   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domesday Brock View Post

Indeed, I am in total agreement you.. @ismokedrow has put a lot of time and effort into getting these files out there...I find it interesting that many have scrutinized ismokedrow...yet, those same people have eagerly lapped up his work like kittens to a bowl of milk...we all owe the devs here our gratitude and respect....and anyone (for that matter) whom takes it upon themselves to share to the community their work....knowledge...even ...offering an old dos dog like me help...so yes Mr Brock, ismokedrow...Thndr...and many others are the heartbeat of this section and deserve our respect.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/03/2015, 02:17   #98

Received Thanks: 1,011
Quote:
Indeed, I am in total agreement you.. @ismokedrow has put a lot of time and effort into getting these files out there...I find it interesting that many have scrutinized ismokedrow...yet, those same people have eagerly lapped up his work like kittens to a bowl of milk...we all owe the devs here our gratitude and respect....and anyone (for that matter) whom takes it upon themselves to share to the community their work....knowledge...even ...offering an old dos dog like me help...so yes Mr Brock, ismokedrow...Thndr...and many others are the heartbeat of this section and deserve our respect.
I Agree on Thndr, but you are pretty wrong about smoke.

The Problem of the Rappelz Section is, that you Idiot's dont see the Real Nature of ISmokeDrow.

He's an begging,leeching and senseless flaming *******, wich can't do anything on his own, but leeching.

About 99% of his releases are copy paste of other People. And if he wasnt able to copy'n Paste, he release Thing's where he has no Right's to do.

I Know that now a ***** fight will start, buf this Section is allready Death, so come my little *****. Slap me a ""suck my ****" and nothing more.

Im Out. ,,I,,
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/03/2015, 02:25   #99

You have me pegged wrong Sir. I am not here to flame nor fight....that isn't what this section is suppose to be about or for.
Mayhaps I am wrong..mayhaps not....you are entitled to your opinion after all.
But I choose to acknowledge those whom are contributing to the section....
I know you have contributed also and for it, I do thank you as well.

But at least do extend some respect and refrain from the name calling and vulgarity associated with petty ranting...it really is unbecoming and not appreciated...after all...I , in no way, said anything out of line against you, or your contributions to the community.
Old 05/03/2015, 04:10   #100

Received Thanks: 2,458
Azreil don't worry about high school girl Raskim, lord knows I don't. I do not need to defend myself against such bullshit. I'm just doing me, so just do you and he can just be a little girl (which is him). Thank you for your kind words, I just want to make things easier on everyone else cause I know what it's like to struggle alone just trying to do something you love!

@Raskim, ha, it's so great you think you know me. If you like sucking **** who am I to say otherwise, go ahead and shove that big boy all up in ya mouth hole man. But tbh unless you have something to contribute to this thread stfu *****.

Otherwise, Azreil, if you EVER need some help with the guide hit a brotha in pm fool

Let's be honest, Raskim has never released like me and his ManageIT was FULL of other peoples **** aside that, he ain't fly like me, a black guy like me

Old 05/19/2015, 19:43   #101

hey guys,

i have follow error after i start RappelzServerAuth.exe

after insert this .dll another error

anyone help?
Old 05/19/2015, 20:56   #102

32 bit authserver + dll
64 bit authserver + dl
You took the wrong one i assume
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2015, 21:59   #103

thank you

It was the wrong dll!

Another problem.
After i login the following message pops up

any answers ?

EDIT: it was the Point "Salt" in the common.opt .
i have type 2011 , after that i cann connect to the server

thanks at all
Old 05/21/2015, 09:47   #104

Should i update the client server? Or it doesn't matter? Thanks in advance!
Old 05/21/2015, 14:24   #105

I play on an updated client, but you must keep in mind that the server files were aquired back when 9.1 was fairly new and until 9.2 releases they do more and more small edits to the content in 9.1 like the recent updated underground box and key issue.

The closer we get to the release of 9.2 the more of a client / server mismatch there will be on an updated client.

By the way the client is one part of the mix and the server is the other part. The client server is just usually referred to as the server around here. When you say client server and are not talking about two different things it can get confusing.

I am only assuming here you meant update the client.