Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[HOW-TO] Setup 9.1

Reply
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 3
I typed exact case in both miraclesalad and when logging into rappelz. I just tried upper-casing the letters of the hashed string, but without success. So I copied and pasted straight from miraclesalad into the password field in MSSMS. Still getting the msg 18 error.



Tommyboy555 is offline  
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 34
MERONG is not salt for password

Put on common.opt auth.db.salt:2011 or other. hash your password like before : 2011password to md5.
and add this on your auth . Account password column .
lauch servers client and authenticate with non md5 password

Check also auth . Dbo. Account if named Accounts rename it to Account and check common.opt select from Account no Accounts on his last query .
Good luck


nimoht is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 3
changed auth.dbo.accounts to auth.dbo.account and changed select from accounts to select from account in common.opt. Now when I go to log in I click "confirm" and nothing happens. No error message, nothing. I'm going to attach the Auth.opt, common.opt and bat file. If there's something glaring feel free to call me a noob


Auth.opt:

Common.opt I deleted my password to auth.db.password here but not in the actual common.opt file:

Bat file:
Tommyboy555 is offline  
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
your auth.clients.des_key should be MERONG

other than that since your auth.db.salt = 2011 you should make password as 2011password then hash, then put hash result into password field of dbo.Account


ismokedrow is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyboy555 View Post
changed auth.dbo.accounts to auth.dbo.account and changed select from accounts to select from account in common.opt. Now when I go to log in I click "confirm" and nothing happens. No error message, nothing. I'm going to attach the Auth.opt, common.opt and bat file. If there's something glaring feel free to call me a noob


Auth.opt:

Common.opt I deleted my password to auth.db.password here but not in the actual common.opt file:

Bat file:
in Bat file , change your Auth_port:1433 to Auth_port:58422 this is the reason of non getting msg after type pwd /id

if your issue fixed tell me because i cant get rid of Authentication error (18)

we are looking for a hero to help us out of Authentication error (18)
zarkahn1 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 34
Tommy boy 555 informations are missing on your's .opt take example on this examples


Auth.opt

Code:
#Database configuration
auth.db.server:127.0.0.1
auth.db.port:1433
auth.db.name:Auth
auth.db.account:sa

auth.clients.maxpublicserveridx:10

#Server Index Offset Column Name
sql.db_account.column.serveridxoffset:server_list_mask

#include config in common.opt
%include:common.opt
Common.opt

Code:
#Write trace log messages to file and show only info log messages on console
core.log.level:trace
core.log.consolelevel:info

#Enable traffic dump, will be in traffic_log folder (default off)
#trafficdump.enable:true

#The password is in plain text if you have one
#example auth database password no hashed you enter it to login on sql server management studio with sql authentication
auth.db.password:8vvsacgwurhr6i6m3bdtwv
# key for hash your accout password for connect to your account 
auth.db.salt:2011
#You can make passwords by visiting: http://www.miraclesalad.com/webtools/md5.php (KEYPASSWORD = hashed password)
#or simply hash function on sql insert request :Value password : LOWER(CONVERT(VARCHAR(32),( HashBytes('MD5', '2011yourpassword')), 2))

#Where clients will connect (this is default values)
auth.clients.ip:127.0.0.1
# port for .bat launcher
auth.clients.port:58422
#i m think it s key for encription betwin client server
auth.clients.des_key:MERONG

#Where the gameserver will connect (this is default values)
auth.gameserver.ip:127.0.0.1
auth.gameserver.port:4502

#Upload configuration, use "upload" directory for guild icons
upload.dir=C:\inetpub\wwwroot\rappelzfamily\icons\
upload.clients.ip=127.0.0.1
upload.clients.port=32214
#Use port 5000 for the guild icon mini webserver (the listen ip is also upload.clients.ip)
upload.clients.webport:5000

#Where the gameserver will connect (this is default values)
upload.gameserver.ip:127.0.0.1
upload.gameserver.port:4616

#Only for SQL Server: speed up selects with NOLOCK
sql.db_account.query:SELECT * FROM Account WITH(NOLOCK) WHERE login_name = ? AND password = ?;
game.opt ( delette #rows in it i dont know if they are accepted )

Code:
S:app.name:Game001
T:auth.server_idx:1
S:auth.server_name:RappelzFamily

S:db.c.server:127.0.0.1
S:db.c.name:Arcadia
S:db.c.account:sa
# same password at Common.opt but use Pyrok tool to hash it
S:db.c._password:455600000300e40122fdfb29009f66f67285d9ea88fefdde03ff1cfd0360a3f764946a97fdfdfdeb09f51dfd
S:db.user.server:127.0.0.1
S:db.user.name:Telecaster
S:db.user.account:sa
# same password at Common.opt but use Pyrok tool to hash it
S:db.user._password:455600000300e40122fdfb29009f66f67285d9ea88fefdde03ff1cfd0360a3f764946a97fdfdfdeb09f51dfd

N:io.port:15574
S:io.auth.ip:127.0.0.1
S:io.ip_address:127.0.0.1

S:log.chat.ip:127.0.0.1
S:log.ip:127.0.0.1
T:log.chat.working:0
T:log.working:0
T:log.disable:1

N:console.port:44554
S:console.allow_ip:127.0.0.1
# same password at Common.opt but use Pyrok tool to hash it
S:console._password:455600000300e40122fdfb29009f66f67285d9ea88fefdde03ff1cfd0360a3f764946a97fdfdfdeb09f51dfd

S io.upload.port:4616
S io.upload.ip:127.0.0.1

T:game.update.version:24
T:game.max_level:180
T:game.PKServer:0
T:game.AdultServer:0
T:game.cash_usable_server:1
S:game.local_flag:128
T:game.min_global_chat_usable_level:10
T:game.use_auto_trap:0
T:game.use_auto_jail:0
T:game.ServiceServer:0

T:game.disable_trade:0
T:game.disable_booth:0
S:game.enhance_fail_type:2
T:game.monster_pathfinding:1
T:game.monster_wandering:1
T:game.no_collision_check:0
T:game.no_skill_cooltime:0
N:game.item_hold_time:2500
T:db.user.thread:4

S game.guild_icon_base_url:http://127.0.0.1/C:/inetpub/wwwroot/rappelzfamily/icons/
S:game.url_list:guild.url|http://127.0.0.1/login.aspx|guild_test_download.url|guild/|web_download|127.0.0.1|web_download_port|0|ghelp_url|http://help.gamepower7.com/help/help-page/help-page.html|guild_icon_upload.ip|127.0.0.1|guild_icon_upload.port|4617

S:game.server_screenshot_url:http://127.0.0.1/C:/inetpub/wwwroot/rappelzfamily/screenshot/
S:game.helpdesk_url:http://help.gamepower7.com/help/help-page/help-page.html
S:game.newbiehelp_asura_url:http://help.gamepower7.com/help/info_asura.html
S:game.newbiehelp_deva_url:http://help.gamepower7.com/help/info_deva.html
S:game.newbiehelp_gaia_url:http://help.gamepower7.com/help/info_gaia.html
S:game.local_setting_list:log.ip|log.chat.ip|io.auth.ip|io.ip_address|db.c.server|db.user.server|N game.periodical_npc_adjustment

S:game.mem_usage_info_save_interval:9999999
F:game.base_ethereal_durability_consumption_on_damage:.30
F:game.base_ethereal_durability_consumption_on_skill_attack:.40
F:game.base_ethereal_durability_consumption_on_normal_attack:.10
F:game.pvp_damage_rate_for_summon:.12
F:game.pvp_damage_rate_for_player:.08
S game.exp_rate:5
S game.item_drop_rate:1
S game.gold_drop_rate:2
S game.chaos_drop_rate:2
T game.apply_stamina_bonus_in_premium_pcb:0
F game.premium_pcbang_bonus_rate:.30
F game.premium_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:.30
F game.premium_pcbang_gold_bonus_drop_rate:.30
F game.premium_pcbang_item_bonus_drop_rate:.30
F game.premium_pcbang_chaos_bonus_drop_rate:.30
F game.ally_pcbang_bonus_rate:.30
S game.ally_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:.30
and create your account on auth with this :

Code:
USE [Auth]
GO

INSERT INTO [dbo].[Account]
           ([login_name]
           ,[password]
           ,[referral_id]
           ,[referral_code]
           ,[pcbang]
           ,[block]
           ,[withdraw_remain_time]
           ,[age]
           ,[auth_ok]
           ,[last_login_server_idx]
           ,[event_code]
           ,[server_list_mask]
           ,[result]
           ,[ip]
           ,[game_code]
           ,[gamecode]
           ,[login_event]
           ,[email])
     VALUES
           ('yourname'
           ,LOWER(CONVERT(VARCHAR(32),( HashBytes('MD5', '2011yourpassword')), 2)) 
           ,0
           ,0
           ,0
           ,0
           ,0
           ,18
           ,1
           ,1 --or your gameserver idx if different
           ,0
           ,0
           ,0
           ,0
           ,0
           ,0
           ,0
           ,'')
GO
nimoht is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 3
Brilliant! Checked my .opt's against yours and it appears that 0.0.0.0 isn't a valid ip address *facepalm* Thanks for the help! (awaits Drow's Picard meme)

Side note, I'm still trying to learn how to fish. Almost everything I've learned about MSSQL I've learned from reading you guy's threads. So Thanks for past, present, and future education.
Tommyboy555 is offline  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyboy555 View Post
Brilliant! Checked my .opt's against yours and it appears that 0.0.0.0 isn't a valid ip address *facepalm* Thanks for the help! (awaits Drow's Picard meme)

Side note, I'm still trying to learn how to fish. Almost everything I've learned about MSSQL I've learned from reading you guy's threads. So Thanks for past, present, and future education.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Thanks to OP and the community for the help thus far. I've followed your guide step by step and it seems a lot of you have gotten the server to run, which gives me hope.

That said, I am having some difficulties with what appears to be a user:'sa' authentication problem. Please see the attached screenshot:


My common.opt:

My gameserver.opt:

I suspect that the issue might come from the S:console._password (What is that exactly?) line, or in the naming of my 3 logins for auth, arcadia, and telecaster. I generated the 3 passwords using the enigma tool, but does it matter what I named the logins? (I left as auth, arcadia, and telecaster, respectively because SMS required an input for the login field.

Finally, thank you nimoht for uploading your files--I copied/pasted yours and changed the passwords to mine (enigma generated then miraclesalad hashed).
I noticed in a couple of your comments in GameServer.opt that you mention "# same password at Common.opt". What exactly does this mean? There doesn't seem to be any overlap in the passwords between common (which has pw field for auth) and gameserver (which has pw fields for arcadia and telecaster).

Please let me know if you notice something different or if my intuition is off the mark.
Tomminater is offline  
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomminater View Post
My common.opt:
I'm no expert (as I've demonstrated earlier) but the problem maybe on this line. When you open MSSMS (Microsoft SQL server manager studio) do you really type the password "e7caaafbe7a765377303d967849d541e"? If you type "password" for your password, then change the line to:
auth.db.passwordassword

I also noticed some of your ip's are "0.0.0.0" I had issues with that as well. Change them to 127.0.0.1 and it should resolve your next question.
Tommyboy555 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyboy555 View Post
I'm no expert (as I've demonstrated earlier) but the problem maybe on this line. When you open MSSMS (Microsoft SQL server manager studio) do you really type the password "e7caaafbe7a765377303d967849d541e"? If you type "password" for your password, then change the line to:
auth.db.passwordassword

I also noticed some of your ip's are "0.0.0.0" I had issues with that as well. Change them to 127.0.0.1 and it should resolve your next question.
Thanks--this seems to have gotten rid of the authserver errors from the screenshot I posted before!

My CaptainHerlockServer still crashes despite that though. How did you set up your passwords for Arcadia, Telecaster, and Console?
I used the enigma generated passwords, then processed using md5, but I have no idea what to do for the console line.

This might clarify the issue I'm experiencing:
Tomminater is offline  
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 34
authentification error : you use sa account for tree database but your password need are the same for arcadia telecaster an console but on your game.opt it's different .
if your auth.db.password is good :e7caaafbe7a765377303d967849d541e then your arcadia and telecaster and console password are : 455600000300e706fe19bbf99e4c1cc97a26ade818fdfc0202 fdfde918e701fe00030302fdf81c6181fd867b839902020222 0c9e2602 without spaces
nimoht is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #58
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimoht View Post
authentification error : you use sa account for tree database but your password need are the same for arcadia telecaster an console but on your game.opt it's different .
if your auth.db.password is good :e7caaafbe7a765377303d967849d541e then your arcadia and telecaster and console password are : 455600000300e706fe19bbf99e4c1cc97a26ade818fdfc0202 fdfde918e701fe00030302fdf81c6181fd867b839902020222 0c9e2602 without spaces
Great, I've changed the 3 opt passwords to: "455600000300e706fe19bbf99e4c1cc97a26ade818fdfc020 2fdfde918e701fe00030302fdf81c6181fd867b83990202022 20c9e2602"

The same authentification error persists though, and I think I must have done the last part of step 2 incorrectly.
What exactly goes in the login and password slots here?
I would think there has to be a purpose to randomly generating the 3 passwords in the template, no?
Tomminater is offline  
Old   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 34
your sa password or others passwords uses need are to lower , not work with upper case

there is two solution :
1st :
you use your sa account for all autentification = don't create new users with security rules needed on tuto
-put your sa password non hashed to lower in common.opt
- sa password to lower hashed with pyrock tool for game.opt on S:db.c._password:, S:db.user._password:, S:console._password: and compress to .eop game.opt only .

2nd: you use the multi account ( 1 by autentification ) = create authuser with his password , telecuser with his password and arcauser with his password
read the tuto in same time for accord the good security acces and you replace on :

-auth.opt:

auth.db.account:authuser

-common.opt:

auth.db.password:authuser non hached password

-game.opt:

S:db.c.account:arcauser
S:db.c._password:arcauser hached password with pyrock tool

S:db.user.account:telecuser
S:db.user._password:telecuser hached password with pyrock tool

S:console._password:authuser hached password with pyrock tool


the first method it easy and work very well to my knowledge
second method is more secure
nimoht is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimoht View Post
your sa password or others passwords uses need are to lower , not work with upper case

there is two solution :
1st :
you use your sa account for all autentification = don't create new users with security rules needed on tuto
-put your sa password non hashed to lower in common.opt
- sa password to lower hashed with pyrock tool for game.opt on S:db.c._password:, S:db.user._password:, S:console._password: and compress to .eop game.opt only .

2nd: you use the multi account ( 1 by autentification ) = create authuser with his password , telecuser with his password and arcauser with his password
read the tuto in same time for accord the good security acces and you replace on :

-auth.opt:

auth.db.account:authuser

-common.opt:

auth.db.password:authuser non hached password

-game.opt:

S:db.c.account:arcauser
S:db.c._password:arcauser hached password with pyrock tool

S:db.user.account:telecuser
S:db.user._password:telecuser hached password with pyrock tool

S:console._password:authuser hached password with pyrock tool


the first method it easy and work very well to my knowledge
second method is more secure
Thanks for the detailed reply. I am attempting the first method but I run into the following:

Since my common.opt and gameserver.opt are now pretty much identical to yours, I suspect the error must be on the SQL side.

I created a second login, same as OP: forTheguide200112 with the permissions provided, but the same invalid authorization problem persists:


Let me know if you see something off as I'm not very familiar with SQL.


Tomminater is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Setup - Setup Fehler
ich will netframe instahlieren wo er fertig ist kommt nurnoch das http://s14.directupload.net/images/130722/vedlkevr.png Kann wer helfen?
10 Replies - Technical Support
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Setup - Setup Fehler
bitte close doppelpost
3 Replies - Technical Support
setup Net microsoft net Framework sp 3.5 sp1 log all setup Net microsoft net Framewo
setup Net microsoft net Framework sp 3.5 sp1 log all setup Net microsoft net Framework sp 3.5 sp1 log all some proplem this ): here ...........
0 Replies - Rappelz
What VirtualPC download is better? -32 BIT/setup.exe30.4MB 64 BIT/setup.exe30.5MB
32 BIT/setup.exe30.4MB Download 64 BIT/setup.exe30.5MB Download TELL ME !
1 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.