Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Release: Pass enhance limitation

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Release: Pass enhance limitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by marekrndr View Post
People making epic releases with open-source for free, people making epic releases, not as open-source, but still for free! People are making those for the sake of community and for getting the private server scenery evolve. Then it's you - trying to quickly earn a profit from from a sinking ship your sailing. You, my sir, are a dick.
People make epic releases but nobody cares.

Mainstream content is being created on elder epics base and people who can't create it themselves really need it but still it has no public release. Because nobody cares.

Private server scenery evolves but the players base plays on servers without actual custom content base with only one care - how much honey poured to their ears by servers owners or bitches bought by them, and it actually says: nobody cares.

Yes, the ship is sinking - because there are so many mates working on content and keeping it under their feathery asses with hope a birdie will birth.
But when you try to say them "hey mate lets eat that egg together, there won't be a birdie" - nobody cares. And finally, you saying bullshit (c1ph3r approves).

Yes, i am a dick, and nobody cares, me too.

Take it guys. Here is a release of Herlock and SFrame with patched data to pass stats limitation on enhance to +25 (herlock part) and correctly show items stats after +20 (sframe part).
SFrame is working on RSA/AES authentication method, so latest official auth server in share doesnt support it.

P.S. no database fixes for enhance will be released, only hexed CaptainHerlock and SFrame.

Why? Because i'm a dick.

P.P.S. i'll return to development after i solve my financial problems. All work on future releases is stopped until i do.

P.P.P.S. c1ph3r, you can add this to list of tools. specially for that guys:
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Leecher.
And thanks to Glandu2 for his help.
Peace!
Attached Files
File Type: zip enhance.zip (6.57 MB, 217 views)

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
People make epic releases but nobody cares.

Mainstream content is being created on elder epics base and people who can't create it themselves really need it but still it has no public release. Because nobody cares.

Private server scenery evolves but the players base plays on servers without actual custom content base with only one care - how much honey poured to their ears by servers owners or bitches bought by them, and it actually says: nobody cares.

Yes, the ship is sinking - because there are so many mates working on content and keeping it under their feathery asses with hope a birdie will birth.
But when you try to say them "hey mate lets eat that egg together, there won't be a birdie" - nobody cares. And finally, you saying bullshit (c1ph3r approves).

Yes, i am a dick, and nobody cares, me too.

Take it guys. Here is a release of Herlock and SFrame with patched data to pass stats limitation on enhance to +25 (herlock part) and correctly show items stats after +20 (sframe part).
SFrame is working on RSA/AES authentication method, so latest official auth server in share doesnt support it.

P.S. no database fixes for enhance will be released, only hexed CaptainHerlock and SFrame.

Why? Because i'm a dick.

P.P.S. i'll return to development after i solve my financial problems. All work on future releases is stopped until i do.

P.P.P.S. c1ph3r, you can add this to list of tools. specially for that guys:

And thanks to Glandu2 for his help.
Peace!
Is was you who started that bitch fight by trying to solve your private financial problems by selling rappelz stuff which wasn't created completely by your own.

And if you wanna say there are no servers with custom content where the players are playing on...well at least the german player base is playing on a server with a lot of custom content^^

And i don't want to work with people that want to make money with rappelz files. And I'm pretty sure that counts for a lot of guys here. So if you wanted to try to bring this community together again this was a very stupid step! But I think the only reason were your financial problems you were talking about...and now you are trying to get out of that^^

Database Fix? I'm pretty sure enhance_0_03,enhance_1_03 is going up to 20 and enhance_0_04,enhance_1_04 up to 25^^

Old   #3

Quote:
Is was you who started that bitch fight by trying to solve your private financial problems by selling rappelz stuff which wasn't created completely by your own.

And if you wanna say there are no servers with custom content where the players are playing on...well at least the german player base is playing on a server with a lot of custom content^^

And i don't want to work with people that want to make money with rappelz files. And I'm pretty sure that counts for a lot of guys here. So if you wanted to try to bring this community together again this was a very stupid step! But I think the only reason were your financial problems you were talking about...and now you are trying to get out of that^^

Database Fix? I'm pretty sure enhance_0_03,enhance_1_03 is going up to 20 and enhance_0_04,enhance_1_04 up to 25^^
i mean MixResource fixes for correct enhantment after +20, you are not able to enhance items manually by cube/other item or same as on official (2x+20 = +21) without that.

and yes it was me. i was the guy wh started "bitch fight" because i like it, no matter i have released it finally, sure i had no plan to release it, what are you talking about maaaaan? O_O

i was sure that there will be a release of this content if i start such a thread about selling. i was sure there are some ppl left here who acts so. and i would respect that if you were not merged on that when i said "share it or i will sell it". yes it is a stupid step to force people to work but "smart" steps are already exhausted.

if i had in plans to only sell that contents i would already sell it without posting here.

greediness is not my failure, but a failure of this community. because greedy now is not the one who trying to sell but the one who jealously forces people not to buy but dont give it for free anyways.

if i work on creating wheels for cars and sell it - am i greedy? of course i am greedy! but the one who says that my wheels cost less than its production costs is not. for sure.

wanna talk about morality more?
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 1,154
There is a simply reason i'm not giving out my files...i want others to work to get them...

If they want to know how I was able to edit my files or implemend thinks no problem shoot me up on skype or via pm and ask me. I will try to explain and help you but i won't give you a full fixed finished file! Why? Simply you do not learn anything if others will do the work for you...

think about that...what is your goal? Stupid community which isn't able to do anything and 5 lorddevs who are doing everything? Or a community that is able to reach their goals on their own by fixing or doing stuff on their own with the help of others...

You are going the first way at the moment by selling or throwing your fixes out! You don't help anyone by only giving out files...Because next time they will come again...

Old   #5

Quote:
what is your goal? Stupid community which isn't able to do anything and 5 lorddevs who are doing everything? Or a community that is able to reach their goals on their own by fixing or doing stuff on their own with the help of others...

You are going the first way at the moment!
my goal is to destroy a stereotype which says that retail content is a mainstream content, nothing more. thats why forcing community to develop lates content (or its closest imitation) for whole publicity is the things that want to be creating instantly, just to make that content senseless and to teach players that custom content makes more sense and it must be a mainstream.

for now it is a problem - players follow servers who has more content similar to official.

there is no classification between players for example like players who plays LA2 Interlude or LA2 Goddess of Destruction (in fact it is but its very weak, about 100 players who wanna play on 9.1 against 1 player who wanna play 6.2/7.4), there is a very weak principal difference between players and their preferences.

of course i prefer second way you described but what is the result of this way of working?
Old   #6

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by marekrndr View Post
In your mouth
Old   #8

In yo ****.
Old   #9

@@About the mixresource , i think any one can get it from 9.1 official client @@!
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamad512 View Post
@@About the mixresource , i think any one can get it from 9.1 official client @@!
as i remember, official enhance implementation uses values in mixresource not supported by 8.1 emu, so its different
Old   #11

i use your herlock
and i added this Dif :
those for R7 only
when i try to log in this SFarme nothing happens
i logged in with other SFarme and still i cant enhance more than +20

any help ?
Old   #12

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,032
You are using glandu2's auth emulator like it instructs in the first post right?

[Release] Rappelz Auth Emu v2.0
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

agreed with cipher. made the resource unpacker six years ago with someone guiding. you learn alot about how the game works and fix problems yourself.
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
You are using glandu2's auth emulator like it instructs in the first post right?

[Release] Rappelz Auth Emu v2.0
so i have to use this auth ?
Old   #15

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
so i have to use this auth ?
Why yes...yes you do have to use that auth. It supports both types of encryption.