Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[ANNOUNCE] Prophecy Server - 8.1 w/ 9.1 content!

Old   #16

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by elibelash View Post
And how exactly? Boss Cards are all obtainable ingame.
No special pets nor uniques being sold.
No stats boost.
No Equipment is being sold.
All 'Consumables' in shop are available ingame for shorter times, instead of 1 days, for 1 hour for example.
I would like to know which of the items that are sold are making non-donators nerfed in pvp and those items will be immediatly removed.

The game server got frozen, leaving all players "online" that were at the moment of the freeze. When I entered the host, the web said 20 players online but all there was is an error message from the Game Server.
After the restart of the gameserver it immediatly jumped back to 0..

Sorry for the inconvenience and have a good day.
i am farming like 6h a day to get d4 items for 1 week and guess what i got 0 drops.You could make d4 ingame as ap like all other server in this world

Old   #17

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by needsellfast View Post
i am farming like 6h a day to get d4 items for 1 week and guess what i got 0 drops.You could make d4 ingame as ap like all other server in this world
your right, the drop rate of 190 gear is a way to low just a Hand full Players got some 190 stuff...

put the gear in ap shop for a high ap Price like blitz rappelz and Angelus rappelz

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

elite*gold: 0
Hand full of players have 190stuff and d4 becuase they play for long enough to get those.

All of those items are aquirable from drops and can be bought from other players incase you hate bossing.

We will consider your idea of putting them for AP at the store. It will take effect in the weekend after our team meeting.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

how i love people qqing when they talk too much and i start keep them permanently crowd controlled X)
the next day i got complaints from a staff member about this ****, sorry it's alloved at horizon field i didn;t break any rules i just destroyed you and made go to gms to start crying and ask them to send me threatenings(means you can't handle even it's 1v1 after begging it when ur already demolished).
*** lickers will always leave them.
You and your noobies zephyr are just a waste of my time.

Old   #20

make new launcher? current say me kasparsky its trojan...tryed 2 time
Old   #21

This issue is known to me, In my personal utils library in c# there is a part of detecting key presses for hotkeys in programs, lets say you want to press F1 and for it to do something. This is what this program in my library does.
Besides that it can be used to detect keys but act as 'keylogger' but I can assure you and even let you review my launcher code to see that it is not in use.

Put it in the file exclusions in kaspersky and it'll work just fine. Google "Kaspersky File Exclusion" for how-to.
Old   #22

Received Thanks: 2,415
Hmn, I don't have any imperical evidence to prove you wrong at this time. But I feel like I could write a program that could detect keystrokes without setting off a/v o.O
Old   #23

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by elibelash View Post
Hand full of players have 190stuff and d4 becuase they play for long enough to get those.

All of those items are aquirable from drops and can be bought from other players incase you hate bossing.

We will consider your idea of putting them for AP at the store. It will take effect in the weekend after our team meeting.

How low u can go to report my post...
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Hmn, I don't have any imperical evidence to prove you wrong at this time. But I feel like I could write a program that could detect keystrokes without setting off a/v o.O
So am I using RegisterHotkey from winapi but it doesnt allow you to use specific keys that are used by the system such as F1 and F12, Screenshot and more.
If you bind key 'G' it'll not work anywhere except for the invoke of your program with the event.
Old   #25

elite*gold: 9
anyone know how can level my pet fast ?
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdarknight View Post
anyone know how can level my pet fast ?
/run learn_creature_all_skill()
Old   #27

prophecy wasn;t worth my time for pvp nor for pve
for pve i prefer revolutions that of it's hard not easy **** based for an idiot of uber buffs

Tags
prophecy, rappelz, server, team