Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[ANNOUNCE] Prophecy Server - 8.1 w/ 9.1 content!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ANNOUNCE] Prophecy Server - 8.1 w/ 9.1 content!

We, Prophecy Team, reopening our server thread since the last one is completly out of date.
Much have changed since that thread opening.
Our team has expanded, daily changes are being done and weekly patches and released.
Our community has grown, our 'ingame play' is not the same as it was.
And we invite you to try our PS and allow us to give you the experience we have created.

Rates
Exp: x300
Drop Rate: x250
Taming Rate: x2

Features
  • Full 9.1 Content, including 8.3
  • Custom Dungeons
  • Custom Legendary Sets
  • Farming Areas
  • Starting Packs
  • Donation Shop - free from Pay-to-win Items - All items are obtainable ingame.
  • Lv.300 Pet limit - Thank you
  • Launcher including auto-updater
  • Holidays and weekends events - Double exp, Drop Parties, World Boss Spawn, Find The GM and too many to count!
  • Balanced AP-JP trading
  • Prophecy Buff - +1000 to all stats - Well balanced with the dungeons and farms.
  • Central City - Horizon
And a lot more coming every week!

Our Dedicated Server (Image)
  • 32GB Ram with 64GB Burst-Ram
  • AMD Opteron 3280 - 8MB Caches, 2.40 GHz w/ 8 Cores
  • 1Gbps Internet Connection Bandwidth

Links

prophecyrz. com
Website -
Downloads -
Registeration -
Facebook page w/ updates -
Teamspeak - 85.25.148.64

Some pictures from ingame

Hoping to see you ingame soon!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Talking Prophecy Team

Nice, something for every player it would seem. Love to see a Team who's active and who participate in making a server fun for everyone.

Old   #3

We generally have a Gm on at all times, keeps things under control.
Old   #4

+1000buff makes pvp and pve look ****.
2000attack speed on a marksman etc. wow, such a balanced server if that can be called a balance lol. 0brains to choose op enough buffs but not like this.
careless staff members especially admin zephyr, previous thread is not out of date. this server already made by a people with no clue of anything about this game.
people were begging make this overpowered aura of halisha permanent buff, kept bragging it is difficult farm without it while that innocently making pve way too easy.
"can not handle 5x hard mode kynish" with 180+ level character.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Ohh dear Devouring, let me get your situation straight for everyone.
You loosing PvP is one thing, you not playing PvE is also another thing.
You are remembered as the most QQ player that used to be ingame.
Last time you were logged in was.. what? 50 days ago? oh and I forgot why. you were banned for QQ-Overflow so how possibly you could have played?
So stay under the shadow and get lost Devouring, players like your are not worth the effort we put into our server.
I'm done talking to you, you are not worth my finger movement typing this post.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by elibelash View Post
Ohh dear Devouring, let me get your situation straight for everyone.
You loosing PvP is one thing, you not playing PvE is also another thing.
You are remembered as the most QQ player that used to be ingame.
Last time you were logged in was.. what? 50 days ago? oh and I forgot why. you were banned for QQ-Overflow so how possibly you could have played?
So stay under the shadow and get lost Devouring, players like your are not worth the effort we put into our server.
I'm done talking to you, you are not worth my finger movement typing this post.
i'll watch how prophecy becoming empty more and more. this is your effort 20-40people online a day.
and no one likes play on a server where people beeing friends with gms taking advantages for cursing and reporting if lost saying they used bugs, cheats, hacks etc. thats funny, i did not use any cheats or hacks pvp but yes i can bug distances, make skills dodge on me, bug lasting effects to get permanent power boost(vm self buffs) on some classes. it is only improving your gameplay youre doing. yes i did play merc using some tricks that were released in 8.1
some from e6 from a slayer and mercenary but why not it's a pvp and fair i think to know how you can tweak a class playing it more difficult than a tab f1
what hacks at pvp and reason to ban is having high movement speed?(zephyr threatened to check my account).
i used game mechanics your players called it cheats.

that is your favourite players. i did not have to qq but rather i will have my oppinion than listen to some people who understand nothing about this game. it is pvp or pve. i pvp for fun and this is probably the first server where people call game mechanics hacks i used to play. all the qq sarrow, haseo and deathroullette they made and spread around talking about my playstyle was so funny, if i have recorded all that pvp.
i do pve but this server not worth any single minute to be played from my free time
Old   #7

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev0uring View Post
i'll watch how prophecy becoming empty more and more. this is your effort 20-40people online a day.
and no one likes play on a server where people beeing friends with gms taking advantages for cursing and reporting if lost saying they used bugs, cheats, hacks etc. thats funny, i did not use any cheats or hacks pvp but yes i can bug distances, make skills dodge on me, bug lasting effects to get permanent power boost(vm self buffs) on some classes. it is only improving your gameplay youre doing. yes i did play merc using some tricks that were released in 8.1
some from e6 from a slayer and mercenary but why not it's a pvp and fair i think to know how you can tweak a class playing it more difficult than a tab f1
what hacks at pvp and reason to ban is having high movement speed?(zephyr threatened to check my account).
i used game mechanics your players called it cheats.

that is your favourite players. i did not have to qq but rather i will have my oppinion than listen to some people who understand nothing about this game. it is pvp or pve. i pvp for fun and this is probably the first server where people call game mechanics hacks i used to play. all the qq sarrow, haseo and deathroullette they made and spread around talking about my playstyle was so funny, if i have recorded all that pvp.
i do pve but this server not worth any single minute to be played from my free time

I use too "tweaks" ingame in pvp but that isnt reason to ban a play or qq as player.Yea i did play prophecy and it is true that some players are getting benefit from being friends of gm
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsellfast View Post
I use too "tweaks" ingame in pvp but that isnt reason to ban a play or qq as player.Yea i did play prophecy and it is true that some players are getting benefit from being friends of gm
it was one of many reasons, they called me out 1v1 i asked them after is this what happening when you're talking too much?
the next day gm was threatening to perma mute me or ban. so cant i ask them why you ask for 1v1 after your ass was kicked in pk war and even u get the fight you still qqing over general chat or to gms on teamspeak server? if i got ganked and dont have enough people i kept kiting them on and taking down 1by1 or was full of feathers at times, that also helped and made them angry even more, kept sending feathers somewhere else outside town taking them down then disappearing, when they tired of this insulted or went to town.
thats why i dont like such servers, always has people who cant stand how it is.
on arabic/russian private servers i used to see alot of people doing this and no one complains, gms has to pvp as every ordinary player on a server(videos or watching their fights and people know when to stop this, prophecy hardly has this kind of community). You can call main reason "haters gonna hate".
Sarrow hated mostwanted/betrayal now on blitz rappelz but in prophecy has gms behind.

your server people elibelash were actual kings at QQing and it was visible every time i am online, else gm wouldnt complain only about my pking, makes sense why you say i am qqer, to defend these players. if they cant deal they rather complain, thats called a qqing.
or may i call you Admin Zephyr?

taking advantages over whole chat.
drama on whole chat and making themselves look bad.
this is your beloved QQers that got me banned
i am happy for not playing this server.
nice drama on general chat your buddy sarrow with his alts have made and a guild members.
Old   #9

Oh look, you brought a friend to QQ with.
How cute.
Oh and tl;dr
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by elibelash View Post
Oh look, you brought a friend to QQ with.
How cute.
Oh and tl;dr
your guildies were recorded in such a great moment, causing dramas be proud of them
i don't QQ i posted and that gives you reasons reply me i am sure you will tell them shut up and stop talking to avoid such videos one more time.
Old   #11

Change your cashshop cause without your cashshop is PVP impossible
Old   #12

Says there are 20 people online on site but i have no server to choose after acc login
Old   #13

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankbg23 View Post
Says there are 20 people online on site but i have no server to choose after acc login
me 2
Old   #14

Yes Non Donators seriously nerfed in pvp.
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by merryploughbhoy View Post
Yes Non Donators seriously nerfed in pvp.
And how exactly? Boss Cards are all obtainable ingame.
No special pets nor uniques being sold.
No stats boost.
No Equipment is being sold.
All 'Consumables' in shop are available ingame for shorter times, instead of 1 days, for 1 hour for example.
I would like to know which of the items that are sold are making non-donators nerfed in pvp and those items will be immediatly removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankbg23 View Post
The game server got frozen, leaving all players "online" that were at the moment of the freeze. When I entered the host, the web said 20 players online but all there was is an error message from the Game Server.
After the restart of the gameserver it immediatly jumped back to 0..

Sorry for the inconvenience and have a good day.

Tags
prophecy, rappelz, server, team