Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Loading max item index... DB COM ERROR

Old 07/30/2014, 13:10   #16

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,161
If you have...

S io.auth.ip:127.0.0.1
S io.ip_address:127.0.0.1
S io.port:4504

In your game server.opt then you need 127.0.0.1 in your .bat

I don't know what you mean by the good IP but if you don't change those .opt lines 127.0.0.1 is the good IP

Old 07/30/2014, 17:56   #17

elite*gold: 0
I have... I know how it's working. But the problem is not there.

« [Official Opening] Rebirth of Legacy | Omegas Rappelz »

Similar Threads
Loading max item index... DB COM ERROR
07/30/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 10 Replies
Hallo nochmal :D:D so meine letzte frage für heute, und zwar bin ich so gut wie fertig mit meinem Server doch bei dem CaptainHerlockServer kommt immer diese Fehlermeldung bei ,,Load max item,, Loading max item index... DB COM ERROR(Thread:0, HRESULT:80040E14, GuiD:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D) : DB_OnSTartUp(Hard-coded in DB_OnStartUp::readMaxFarmIndex) : Ungültiger Objektname 'FARM'. Ich bin verzweifelt, ich weis das es etwas mit der DB zu tun hat, doch wie und wo kann ich das...
NPC index Item Help me
07/10/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Can someone tell me how do I find the NPC. to change the index of the item to enter a form of these three NPC dungeon you enter the dungeon you have to have the same Cuppon DF I wonder what part of the folder to share it may be alteralo to leave as normal level. not to change for the same cuppon DF if someone could help me Thanks :confused:
S4 Item Codes Index
05/08/2010 - S4 League - 9 Replies
For the ones who uses this version of Item hack from Pinki Winki, you notice that it allow us to manually insert the item codes in and freeze them. Edit: The idea of using the same code for different account has been busted, sadly. But there is another idea i got from this manually putting in item codes: You can overlap them! Copy and paste the same code over different weapon slots, and you have the same weapon, just in different slots! I have confirmed that this work. This, however,...
[Help]lv 150 index of armors in item.csv
07/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
I'm not find item.csv in the following index of armors Kazulah, Zion, Devastation, Samurai, Rhood, Star Light to put the monsters to drop these items could someone please pass these codes for me to put the monsters to drop during game.OBS: I can work SLQ with these items by the codes of itemarmor.csv but when they add in the codes they not monsters drop nothing help me please.
Item index
03/04/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
i was wondering if anyone had a item index for 2moons, or know a way of obtaining it. i kinda need it =D thanks