Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help]lv 150 index of armors in item.csv

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]lv 150 index of armors in item.csv

I'm not find item.csv in the following index of armors Kazulah, Zion, Devastation, Samurai, Rhood, Star Light to put the monsters to drop these items could someone please pass these codes for me to put the monsters to drop during game.OBS: I can work SLQ with these items by the codes of itemarmor.csv but when they add in the codes they not monsters drop nothing help me please.

« [HELP]how to edit the drop in mobs | Question(I believe this is the right place) »

Similar Threads
S4 Item Codes Index
05/08/2010 - S4 League - 9 Replies
For the ones who uses this version of Item hack from Pinki Winki, you notice that it allow us to manually insert the item codes in and freeze them. Edit: The idea of using the same code for different account has been busted, sadly. But there is another idea i got from this manually putting in item codes: You can overlap them! Copy and paste the same code over different weapon slots, and you have the same weapon, just in different slots! I have confirmed that this work. This, however,...
[Help] How to fix EP 5 armors names, also edit and fix item mall
04/20/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hello, very helpful people. Hello Now we need help for how to fix the name of the new EP 5 armors and items. for example: the name of the level 70 gear is ???059 and ???075 <-- how do you fix this to change the name into a real name. ( Will need help to Decrypt and Encrypt EP 5 Files ) and also how do you edit the item mall when it says " no item located on this spot" when you click it please all i appriciate your kindness :)
Item index
03/04/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
i was wondering if anyone had a item index for 2moons, or know a way of obtaining it. i kinda need it =D thanks
[Resource] Complete Item Index with Properties
06/12/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Here is the entire Item Index List for both in game items and store items, complete with all property settings. I have included the offset at the bottom of the list for those who wish to change the values and see what happens. note: I've managed to change the stack rate, but it resets after reloging back on, so if you want 1000 health potions in one slot, it will redistribute after server logon. If you find a better way of doing it, please share. Sample: item index Name Rank Type...