Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Development]Project Revelation (an epic 4 private server project)

Discussion on [Development]Project Revelation (an epic 4 private server project) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 08/18/2014, 16:23   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterd View Post
Making a server from scratch and keeping it clean & balanced DOES involve time & alot of work.

besides, if it looks like a huge waste of time to you, then why you even concider waiting for one at the first place? why even bother putting a post down that will change NO FACT that we are just going to work this one by one.

this tells me 2 things about YOU:
- you are unpatient
- you want things your way

im getting tired of these messages coming up, with people that have about 1 ~ 20 posts, please get your fake account posting somewhere elsewhere.

if you dont understand how things work, then try it urself like i said.

All i can say, is that (we) developers find it truely waiting for, many of these now-a-days players never played or met epic4.
Apparently you struggle with reading. As I said in my post just above yours, if the server takes this long to be released it better be perfect. Otherwise you will be wasting your time. Let me refresh your memory :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashswagyolo View Post
The only problem I have with waiting this long for the server to be released is if it's not perfect due to the amount of time being put in it will just seem like a huge waste of time for everyone involved.

Where did I actually say it LOOKS like a waste of time? Do you seriously not understand English? I said it WILL SEEM to be a waste of time if it's not PERFECT due to the time spent between the announcement of the project and where we are currently.

You know what your post tells me about you?

- You're fucking retarded.
- You selectively read without actually thinking about the words used to form a sentence.

Oh and now my account is fake? Oh excuse me for not spending all my time posting on a fucking forum. I forgot there were people like you that expect others to dedicate the same pointless hours into a forum posting bullshit just to make yourself feel better.

Quote:
many of these now-a-days players never played or met epic4.
Lastly I started playing Rappelz in Epic 3. Almost guaranteed before you began playing. So when I say this server better be perfect I know what PERFECT means.

If English does not suit you because it is too difficult to understand or perhaps it's not your first language then don't fucking post in English. I'd rather translate what you have to say than deal with someone who can't read and/or write.
Old 08/18/2014, 16:52   #122

Old 08/18/2014, 17:13   #123

Just the kind of response I've come to expect from someone suffering with down syndrome.

Good Day.
Old 08/18/2014, 18:01   #124

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
That sir would be pretty offensive to people with friends or family who have down syndrome.

Whats up with this community lately? No one thinks before they post anymore?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/18/2014, 18:36   #125

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Just the kind of response I've come to expect from someone suffering with down syndrome.

Good Day.
I have a cousin with down syndrome *******.
Old 08/18/2014, 19:12   #126

everyone has to complain about how long the dev takes, they have to demand when the server will be up and running, they want this and they want that. If there isnt this then they get ******, but no one really takes the time to think or even appreciate the fact that this is something the devs are doing out of their own will so WE can enjoy. Someone is donating their time and effort so we can enjoy and some people have the nerve to actually criticize this privilege they are being granted upon. Everyone should honestly calmly wait until exiled opens the server. If you cant wait go play something else, no one is forcing you not to do anything until exiled opens the server !!!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/18/2014, 19:58   #127

at my 1st thought:

I'm sorry that I somewhat started that soon to be flamewar

at my 2nd thought:

I honestly can and will never understand why people nowadays always go for "now! or ***** you and your project!"

Waiting for an alpha or a beta invite of some triple A game from a company with hundreds of people working on the game - no problem

Waiting for an alpha or a beta invite/access to a remade/remodeled epic 4 server where less than 10 (or 5, idk) people work on it - let's **** them completely up.

I can't understand how hard it is to wait till someone says - okay people, here we are. Ofc some screens would be nice or weekly updates. But *** if it stays quiet for some time it doesn't mean it is dead or something.

Also: I really like the idea of getting a stable epic 4 version. I really hated it whenever someone did the belt - dance - disconnect thing. (the player character starts to dance - if 1 player simultaneously equip and unequip their belts the player around them got a disconnect) I mean it was fixed in late e4 but hell.... there were some serious trolls all over the place.
Old 08/18/2014, 20:36   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
That sir would be pretty offensive to people with friends or family who have down syndrome.

Whats up with this community lately? No one thinks before they post anymore?
This "community" is an absolute joke.

If you take offense to anything said on these forums or anywhere else for that matter perhaps you're best suited where interactions with people are non existent.

Saying someone suffers from down syndrome can simply be fact. It's up to the person interpreting that information to determine whether it should be offensive. In which case, it may be considered an insult to YOU but taken as a simple statement to others.

If I detect signs of mental retardation in the way a person conducts themselves it is well within my rights to label them how I choose.

Facts are only insulting to those who are too stupid to understand them.
Old 08/18/2014, 20:42   #129

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
It is pretty clear to me that you should not interact with other people.

Whether it is on a forum or IRL.

Sorry but what you choose to insult another person with is what some people have to learn to accept and deal with in their normal everyday lives.

You throw the term around as an insult, then it makes it pretty clear that you think less of people who are mentally challenged.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/18/2014, 20:55   #130

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
This "community" is an absolute joke.

If you take offense to anything said on these forums or anywhere else for that matter perhaps you're best suited where interactions with people are non existent.

Saying someone suffers from down syndrome can simply be fact. It's up to the person interpreting that information to determine whether it should be offensive. In which case, it may be considered an insult to YOU but taken as a simple statement to others.

If I detect signs of mental retardation in the way a person conducts themselves it is well within my rights to label them how I choose.

Facts are only insulting to those who are too stupid to understand them.
YOU are the only joke around here. And i would like to inform you that YOU are the servers first ip ban.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2014, 21:44   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXExiledXx View Post
YOU are the only joke around here. And i would like to inform you that YOU are the servers first ip ban.
Man it's going to be so hard to avoid an IP ban. Oh wait that's right. VPNs exist.
Old 08/18/2014, 22:10   #132

Quote:
Man it's going to be so hard to avoid an IP ban. Oh wait that's right. VPNs exist.
Man it's going to be so hard to ban you, oh wait that's right MAC-ADRESS/hardware ID/IRQ/machineID/Router Msdns exist.

gotta love tracert -t
Old 08/18/2014, 22:49   #133

Quote:
Man it's going to be so hard to ban you, oh wait that's right MAC-ADRESS/hardware ID/IRQ/machineID/Router Msdns exist.

gotta love tracert -t
Implying you can track the mac address to a machine I don't use to post on the forums. Lol GL
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2014, 23:09   #134

Quote:
Implying you can track the mac address to a machine I don't use to post on the forums. Lol GL
you need to use our launcher to even connect to the game, since we have an own coded login-server you can't even connect with an .bat EVEN if you liked to.

so, yea.. your ip & hardware stuff are being send on launcher.

still feel big now?
Old 08/19/2014, 00:35   #135

Quote:
you need to use our launcher to even connect to the game, since we have an own coded login-server you can't even connect with an .bat EVEN if you liked to.

so, yea.. your ip & hardware stuff are being send on launcher.

still feel big now?
You wont know my IP or my hardware information due to me not disclosing any of that information.

The computer and IP I use to post on this forum are not even in the same building as the one I will be using to connect to your game.

Not only that but I'll use a different name so there's 0 chance you'll know who I am.

Not like any of this matters. The rate that you guys take to actually publish anything would make kids 2 weeks into learning how to code look good.