Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Development]Project Revelation (an epic 4 private server project)

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
We are all working very hard to get everything finished up for beta. Please be patient.

Old   #77

elite*gold: 136
But how long have we to wait? Days/weeks? You could at least tell the approximate time

Thanks
1 User
Old   #78

i wanna play here now
Thanks
1 User
Old   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psybird View Post
i wanna play here now
and I want a pizza - sadly it has to be baked before I can eat it so be patient guys....

I mean take it easy

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #80

I don't have any times but:

The security staff has began securing our box (yes, we have a dedicated host.)

And without making any promises the base of the website should be be available very soon!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sample.jpg (20.4 KB, 41 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #81

Look this is a message to all those asking a ETA. As much as i would like i cant work on the server 24/7 and neither can my team. We all have stuff to do in real life aswell. All i can say about the server launch date is soon. So please be patient while we finish up whats needs to be done with the server. Your patience will be rewarded. Thank You.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXExiledXx View Post
Look this is a message to all those asking a ETA. As much as i would like i cant work on the server 24/7 and neither can my team. We all have stuff to do in real life aswell. All i can say about the server launch date is soon. So please be patient while we finish up whats needs to be done with the server. Your patience will be rewarded. Thank You.
Can you atleast give us a little insight on the server itself, rates, changes, cs etc?
Old   #83

On the server all rates are at 5. Don't worry exp isn't even high enough for you to hit lvl 5 on the first kill like you do on official. As far as the cs there will be no cs but instead a ItemShop that will use rupees to buy cash shop items. VI and the 3 dungeons are still open but i've removed ursa.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #84

Quote:
On the server all rates are at 5. Don't worry exp isn't even high enough for you to hit lvl 5 on the first kill like you do on official. As far as the cs there will be no cs but instead a ItemShop that will use rupees to buy cash shop items. VI and the 3 dungeons are still open but i've removed ursa.
Excellent.

And about the epic 4 skills are they all functional? I can't remember when the pet skill revamp happened, was it epic 4 or 5? By this i mean all the old diverse skills being replaced by the generic 2/1/3 hit skills.
Old   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limmerry View Post
Excellent.

And about the epic 4 skills are they all functional? I can't remember when the pet skill revamp happened, was it epic 4 or 5? By this i mean all the old diverse skills being replaced by the generic 2/1/3 hit skills.
It was with the introduction of epic 5.

About the epic 4 skills: Originally only a few skills remained unfinished.

Threat Increase/Decrease Skills didn't work properly as well as the skill "Ancient Spirt" (its like a decoy which takes over the pets threat value and tanks for the pet)

The BP 150 rez was a normal rez scroll but covered 100% HP/MP for half of e4. Till e5 it restored also 100% of the ep lost.

other "broken" skills are Estrangement was not implemented, Diabolic Ballad was broken for 90% of e4. Encouragement was also not done in e4.

Estrangement was supposed to work like the character/pet is possessed and attacks itself/ the casters enemy

Diabolic Ballad was supposed to invert character controls (Movement up would result in movement down) but it was a 30 sec stun with 20 secs CD.

Anyway the skillsets of those pets were incredible and even the NPC pets were evil. I remember when some Battle Summoner got his lvl 125 full ob turtle buffed up and this thing withstood almost any attacks from 2 mages....
Old   #86

elite*gold: 136
In e4 there wasn't exp penaulty for having higher lvl pet, so you should make sure there won't be that penaulty on you server ^^

By the way, are you going to run beta this week? Cause I'm checking this thread at least 10 times a day with hope it's already started :P
Old   #87

you may think there was no penalty, but thats only because the exp NEVER reached the cap because there was no hc dungeon, the mob exp was a lot lower than it is now, and many other factors that i wont go into.
Old   #88

Any news? C'mon! People are tired of playing on amateur servers..
Old   #89

Quote:
/10chars
Old   #90

Don't be too hasty people, let xXExiledXx tell you when it's time.