Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

I need help with vb.net make admintool

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 5
Question I need help with vb.net make admintool

HI guys how are you ?

anyone can help me with code send comand to PrincessAuroraServer

sorry for my eng anyone uderstand me I want this code in visualBaisc



hassuny is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 535
Received Thanks: 231
You can do some reading from the MSDN from here - SendKeys.Send Method (System.Windows.Forms)

The method posted below should be working accordingly, I did not test it, just wrote it down here.

Code:
Public Declare Function apiBlockInput Lib "user32" Alias "BlockInput" (ByVal fBlock As Integer) As Integer

Public Sub Send2Aurora(Byval Input As String)
        Try
                Dim procArray() As System.Diagnostics.Process
                Dim proc As System.Diagnostics.Process

                procArray = System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessesByName("PrincessAuroraServer")
                        
                     If procArray.Length > 0 Then
                                proc = procArray(0)
                                ShowWindow(proc.MainWindowHandle, SW_RESTORE)
                                apiBlockInput(1)
                                SendKeys.SendWait(Input)
                                Thread.Sleep(500)
                                SendKeys.SendWait("{ENTER}")
                    End If

        Catch ex As Exception
                Msgbox(ex.Message)
        Finally
                apiBlockInput(0)
        End Try
End Sub


marekrndr is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by marekrndr View Post
You can do some reading from the MSDN from here - SendKeys.Send Method (System.Windows.Forms)

The method posted below should be working accordingly, I did not test it, just wrote it down here.

Code:
Public Declare Function apiBlockInput Lib "user32" Alias "BlockInput" (ByVal fBlock As Integer) As Integer

Public Sub Send2Aurora(Byval Input As String)
        Try
                Dim procArray() As System.Diagnostics.Process
                Dim proc As System.Diagnostics.Process

                procArray = System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessesByName("PrincessAuroraServer")
                        
                     If procArray.Length > 0 Then
                                proc = procArray(0)
                                ShowWindow(proc.MainWindowHandle, SW_RESTORE)
                                apiBlockInput(1)
                                SendKeys.SendWait(Input)
                                Thread.Sleep(500)
                                SendKeys.SendWait("{ENTER}")
                    End If

        Catch ex As Exception
                Msgbox(ex.Message)
        Finally
                BlockInput(0)
        End Try
End Sub
Stop me if I'm wrong, but I think this method put the PrincessAurora foreground.
Guibzs is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 5
pleas help me I have this code. but when I send the command "start_service"
Appears as ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ in PrincessAurora

and this is the code

Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
Dim process As Process
For Each process In process.GetProcessesByName("PrincessAuroraServer")
Dim p As IntPtr = Marshal.StringToHGlobalAuto("start_service")
Dim tmp As IntPtr = FindWindowEx(process.MainWindowHandle, IntPtr.Zero, "Edit", vbNullString)
Dim r As IntPtr = New IntPtr("start_service".Length)
SendMessage(tmp, WM_SETTEXT, p, r)

SendMessage(tmp, 258, 13, IntPtr.Zero)
Application.DoEvents()

Next
End Sub


hassuny is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 535
Received Thanks: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guibzs View Post
Stop me if I'm wrong, but I think this method put the PrincessAurora foreground.
Yes.. It puts the auth server in foreground and sends keystrokes to it. It's the most simple method to do - I don't see how would be providing hassuny with a more complex code be any more productive because he clearly can't even understand this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassuny View Post
pleas help me I have this code. but when I send the command "start_service"
I don't see a reason why you are not using the code I provided you with.
marekrndr is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 5
but where can i put the command "start_service"
hassuny is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 535
Received Thanks: 231
You can assign it to an event, like a Button1.Click, with Send2Aurora("start_service")


marekrndr is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Admintool
Hey hab ne Frage zu dem admintool Warum geht das bei mir nicht Es kommt kein popupp und OK die ports sind angeblich auch alle offline ?
2 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
[Release]AdminTool
Vorwort: -------- Da ich das ganze eingeben satt hatte und mir dieses fenster->fenster geswitche bei admintools satt hatte habe ich mir eine stunde...
7 Replies - Minecraft Mods, Textures, Skins & Maps
Masterboss's Admintool
Guten Tag zusammen, ich wollte hier meine Frage loswerden. Könnte mir jemand bei der installation von dem Admintool by Ma$terBoSS helfen? Ich...
1 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
[UMFRAGE] AdminTool per PHP
Hallöchen ihr lieben Leutz. Heute möchte ich Euch mal mein "Projekt" vorstellen. Es geht um ein Interface per Webseite/Localhost, wo man alles...
15 Replies - Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.