Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]Remote GM Tool

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [Release]Remote GM Tool

nulled
-delete request.

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #2

Good job mate

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

elite*gold: 30
gj! really gj!
and nice to cya here again=)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

good job cant wait to sewe what else u come up with

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

good work & thanks = the program is beautiful
Old   #6

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by →VandRalaus← View Post
Hello everyone, yes im back, as the title says, im releasing a safe-remote GM tool, i know that smokedrow released a remote GM tool but i dont think its safe enough (opinion), anyways, what makes my tool safe? Here is why :
You need to download "Console Server" on your host, which listens to connections on ANY port you want (source of it isnt protected, i support any idea of it's usage) and the GM tool sends data to it, console is coded well enough to secure the connection, as you will see in the guide.

How to use the tool : first of all the tool doesn't need administrator rights, when opening, a reminder will pop-up to tell you how to connect, as the reminder will tell you every time u run the GM tool, you need to connect to a remote server before doing anything, and to do that, fill the text-box in the bottom right with the IP,PORT (example : 127.0.0.1,9999) and it will save this connection, it's easy to use it, doesn't require explanation since its like other GM tools but remote instead, BUT, there are few commands like #insert_item and etc that doesn't handle character name, so, Items/Pets tabs works like usual GM tools (paste command in game) and warp to player/warp player to you..... everything is written in the tool.

In order to use the tool you must run the console server on your host as i mentioned earlier, after opening you need to write port number (opened port of-course) of your choice (TCP) and when a user connects to the console, it asks you to authorize him, so when a staff of yours uses the GM tool for the first time, someone must be available on host to authorize him, in the authorization message it tells you his IPv4 address, i added this function so you know who's getting authorized (ask the staff member for his IPv4 address before authorizing, so you never authorize a foreign client) the IPv4 address is JUST so you know who you are authorizing as i said, it has nothing to do with anything else, u can write /commands on console, read commands (you can understand what they do easily)

NOTE : the console is case-sensitive, which means you must write commands exactly as they are shown after you write /commands
NOTE 2 : the old console that i released before leaving is out-dated and unsecured, had a little bug that can exploit it, changed by a unique HWID key

to know how to use the commands, use the usage command (/usage), it will explain how it works and how to use it.

P.S : if you find any bug, add me at skype (vand.ralaus) with the bug as the message, there might be some harmless bugs on GM tool, and also, you must keep the lists folder in same folder of GM tool, have fun.
P.S.S : to get authorization message, u need to send something (click a button) after connecting
Console Server :
Virus Scan :
GM Tool :
Virus Scan :
GM tool's detection ratio is 2/47 because its encrypted

Special thanks for : Trev, BlackCat, C1ph3r for testing.

BTW , when adding characters to list, it wont add to all tabs in same time cuz i was lazy to code it :P , just restart tool, ill fix it in version 2
A logger that is logging the commands could be usefull for the next version^^
Old   #7

can i use this for servers i play on?
Old   #8

if you have gm permissions then yes you could
Old   #9

nice...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

How can i open the program?
Old   #11

Why'd you bump a 2 years old thread?
Old   #12

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.