Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Decoding php

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Decoding php

I welcome the residents of this forum!
Suggest to you my services decrypted php!
I will write a brief, but I will try understandingly!
Code:
The encrypted file
PHP Code:
<?php //004e5
if(!extension_loaded('ionCube Loader')){$__oc=strtolower(substr(php_uname(),0,3));$__ln='ioncube_loader_'.$__oc.'_'.substr(phpversion(),0,3).(($__oc=='win')?'.dll':'.so');if(function_exists('dl')){@dl($__ln);}if(function_exists('_il_exec')){return _il_exec();}$__ln='/ioncube/'.$__ln;$__oid=$__id=realpath(ini_get('extension_dir'));$__here=dirname(__FILE__);if(strlen($__id)>1&&$__id[1]==':'){$__id=str_replace('\\','/',substr($__id,2));$__here=str_replace('\\','/',substr($__here,2));}$__rd=str_repeat('/..',substr_count($__id,'/')).$__here.'/';$__i=strlen($__rd);while($__i--){if($__rd[$__i]=='/'){$__lp=substr($__rd,0,$__i).$__ln;if(file_exists($__oid.$__lp)){$__ln=$__lp;break;}}}if(function_exists('dl')){@dl($__ln);}}else{die('The file '.__FILE__." is corrupted. Ensure that you use binary mode when transferring files with FTP and disable the 'TAR smart cr/lf feature' if using WinZIP\n");}if(function_exists('_il_exec')){return _il_exec();}echo('Site error: the file <b>'.__FILE__.'</b> requires the ionCube PHP Loader '.basename($__ln).' to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the <a href="http://www.ioncube.com/lw/">ionCube Loader Wizard</a> to assist with installation.');exit(199);
?>
EїgC"Љ
$ЛcШЏ{Ш9ЎSдJхрћfС]+fИ д0тЄ)TѕЇЃ-нS№Рyp4љЋ!яЃл5Љ(тfю"тOxП}Mп]шХlьeъHЋ1Acшл}S5y ЪгўYњГиЩyн:qУeм)И
;м^+эВЩзTc9єЧЧ
џO]_HЬюЪгЊ(і=0mЁсЕ
rЙЧnтр@ЉЁ*ўЎxV%Йцбхkи0сїъVыVхFЁцnЭ*"в(іђЌм@ЊhЇыСЬЁeOuь4џвl=LТос*чg`,)Љыы№TkWJ2E=АFіАЭm4Дx.*ЛmJэеD^ЂЧЗ_ЋEЮЏШщИЁpкнђъQП8њєОІ'W[цћm4Њ~ЛўsФкUжer-p$+2ыЭ4P
E3] вФЖцйюђйXй9ЁЄЃС7lнЄКЛNbBЮеK[їIІОфду\ЕьБ*ЇПWaз=Гы~ХzїmI1:|0_Ѓ nVosuшњУ&WЉЃ7єrmќIX>та)пЦauЉќ%Ч'ртёRКМAЃч,ч(њЖхЌА@ЈNЧ'ґRd+уукsД
"YTтh}uѓ DPєO#ЬRfи\[email protected]ѓ?uЌҐЮТ9 П5жИyбU;пњ.)жуU-ЉН/1,Н$ЃFD2ґB/, ќN0вu>Jщ.хІЯCNЩНРTЙLwАЕM_Ѓэeг
Code:
After my transcripts
PHP Code:
<?phpclass WidgetOffline extends CWidget {  function run() {   if (isset( $_POST['LoginForm'] )) {    $model = new LoginForm(  );    $model->attributes $_POST['LoginForm'];    if (( $model->validate(  ) && $model->login(  ) )) {     $this->controller->redirectPower::url(  ) );    }   }
   if (( ( 
Config::get'offline' ) == && ( Power::guest(  ) || !Power::admin(  ) ) ) && Yii::app(  )->getController(  )->id != 'offline' )) {    $this->controller->redirectPower::url'offline' ) );   }  }}
?>
Quote:
Quote:
I'm sorry for my english

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Utility of this?

As I know php is server-side so excepted if you are a bad coder who allow xss or other issue the client never can acess to the php file...

Moreover is not rappelz related..