Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Decoding php

Discussion on Decoding php within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Decoding php

I welcome the residents of this forum!
Suggest to you my services decrypted php!
I will write a brief, but I will try understandingly!
Code:
The encrypted file
PHP Code:
<?php //004e5
if(!extension_loaded('ionCube Loader')){$__oc=strtolower(substr(php_uname(),0,3));$__ln='ioncube_loader_'.$__oc.'_'.substr(phpversion(),0,3).(($__oc=='win')?'.dll':'.so');if(function_exists('dl')){@dl($__ln);}if(function_exists('_il_exec')){return _il_exec();}$__ln='/ioncube/'.$__ln;$__oid=$__id=realpath(ini_get('extension_dir'));$__here=dirname(__FILE__);if(strlen($__id)>1&&$__id[1]==':'){$__id=str_replace('\\','/',substr($__id,2));$__here=str_replace('\\','/',substr($__here,2));}$__rd=str_repeat('/..',substr_count($__id,'/')).$__here.'/';$__i=strlen($__rd);while($__i--){if($__rd[$__i]=='/'){$__lp=substr($__rd,0,$__i).$__ln;if(file_exists($__oid.$__lp)){$__ln=$__lp;break;}}}if(function_exists('dl')){@dl($__ln);}}else{die('The file '.__FILE__." is corrupted. Ensure that you use binary mode when transferring files with FTP and disable the 'TAR smart cr/lf feature' if using WinZIP\n");}if(function_exists('_il_exec')){return _il_exec();}echo('Site error: the file <b>'.__FILE__.'</b> requires the ionCube PHP Loader '.basename($__ln).' to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the <a href="http://www.ioncube.com/lw/">ionCube Loader Wizard</a> to assist with installation.');exit(199);
?>
Eї¦gC"±Љ
°”$©ЛcШЏ{Ш9ЎSд‰J·хрћfС]+‘fИ д0тЄ°)Tѕ©ЇЃ-нS№Р›yp4¶љЋ!яЃл5Љ¶(тfю"±тOxП}M–п]шХlьeъHЋ1A““cшл}S5y ЪгўYњ„Ги‹Щy˜н:q¦Уeм)И
;’м^+µэВЩзTc9єЧЧ
‡џO]_H™ЬюЪг©Њ(і=0°¤mЁсЕ
rЙЧnтр@ЉЁ*ўЎxV%Йцбхkи0сїъVыVхFЁцnЭ*"в(іђЌ»мµ@ЊhЇ‰ыС€ЬЁ»eO•uь4џвl=LТос*чg`,)Љы‚ы№TkWJ2E·=АF˜іАЭ«m4Дx.*ЛmJэ“еD^Ђ»±ЧЗ_Ћ’¬EЮЏШщИЁpкнђ˜ъQП8њєОІ'W[цћm•4Њ~Лў˜sФкU‘¶жer-‡p$+2“ыЭ4P
E3] вФЖцйюђ…йXй±9ЁЄЃС7lнЄµКЛNbB±ЮеK[їIІОфд§у\Е§ьБ*ЇП›Waз=Гы~Хzї‡mI1:|0_‘Ѓ nVosuшњУ&W§ЉЃ7єrmќIX>та)п¶ЦauЉќ%Ч'ртёRКМAЃч,·ч(»њЖхЌА—@ЈN±Ч'ґRd’‡+уукsД
"Y…T”·тh}–uѓ €DPєO#¦Ь•Rfи\C@B«ѓ?uЌҐЮ¦Т9 П·µ5жИyбU‡¬;µпњ.)жуU-§ЉН/1,Н$ЃFD2–ґ‚B/, ќN°0вu>Jщ.«хІЯCN‡ЩН‚‡РT«ЙLw§АЕ€M_Ѓэeг
Code:
After my transcripts
PHP Code:
<?phpclass WidgetOffline extends CWidget {  function run() {   if (isset( $_POST['LoginForm'] )) {    $model = new LoginForm(  );    $model->attributes $_POST['LoginForm'];    if (( $model->validate(  ) && $model->login(  ) )) {     $this->controller->redirectPower::url(  ) );    }   }
   if (( ( 
Config::get'offline' ) == && ( Power::guest(  ) || !Power::admin(  ) ) ) && Yii::app(  )->getController(  )->id != 'offline' )) {    $this->controller->redirectPower::url'offline' ) );   }  }}
?>
Quote:
Quote:
I'm sorry for my english
Old 09/28/2013, 16:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Utility of this?

As I know php is server-side so excepted if you are a bad coder who allow xss or other issue the client never can acess to the php file...

Moreover is not rappelz related..