Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Good bye rappelz

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
Post Good bye rappelz

Before I leave rappelz, i wanted to release a launcher source (Used on Selene/Freedom/Ion servers) but i wont explain the codes, it can be understood if you read it. (get ur own ftp server and use link instead of, i suggest ).

Launcher Source :

And also i made a little TCP server, for the idea of remote GM/Admin tools and also safe,not direct connections to GS / DB, its safe as i guess (coded security methods), but it can be always improved.
I'll release an example of a client that sends to it, and by code it can be understood how the server reads and acts when receiving messages.

Server Source :
Client Source :

I didn't bother changing sources, so you must know what and where to edit on your own.

Good bye everyone, maybe one day rappelz community won't be ****, after it has less drama, less leechers and more functional brains

P.S : for any help (probably wont) add me on skype vand.ralaus, but i prefer that you ask google instead, i hope that you keep some credits to me if u use them .
P.S.S : if you're gonna complain or insult me, just don't. Don't waste your time.

3 Users
Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
Let's just play Tribes dude xD

Old   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,077
Every time I read this goodbye thread it is shorter.

Goodbye though.