Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Tool to launch sframe.exe without launcher

Old   #46

elite*gold: 1
Oh I knew they would not fix your current issue. They are for using the launcher to pass log in arguments.

I am sorry if I confused you.

Old   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhbj.jkjk View Post
not, You can download the client from the official Russian server and check everything myself? Suddenly I'm doing something wrong
get.gamexp.ru/Rappelz_150722
get.gamexp.ru/torrent/Rappelz_150722.torrent
Another feature we have to enter the launcher in the username and password before the game starts
after starting the game, we will immediately get to the server selection
When installing, it did not let me use a path with cyrillic characters.
After the installation I moved it to a path with cyrillic characters and upon starting it got an error about data.000 not being readable:
"The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. (123) - <path to data.000>"

Can you try to move your rappelz folder to a path without cyrillic characters ? (for example: C:\Rappelz )

EDIT: I was not using /country:RU, got the same error as you finally

Old   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
When installing, it did not let me use a path with cyrillic characters.
After the installation I moved it to a path with cyrillic characters and upon starting it got an error about data.000 not being readable:
"The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. (123) - <path to data.000>"

Can you try to move your rappelz folder to a path without cyrillic characters ? (for example: C:\Rappelz )

EDIT: I was not using /country:RU, got the same error as you finally
here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00000?.jpg (161.3 KB, 62 views)
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhbj.jkjk View Post
here
I found the issue, it's not related to RappelzCmdLauncher but to the way Rappelz authenticate the user with RU country.

SFrame need a "/gamexp_sid:0" parameter so your command line is:
Code:
RappelzCmdLauncher.exe SFrame.exe /gamexp_sid:0 /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /use_nprotect:0 /locale:windows-1251 /country:RU /cash /commercial_shop
But then SFrame close just after the introduction videos. I think it does not use account/password authentication but instead the gamexp_sid code in argument (this behavior with gamexp_sid seems hardcoded).

You can try to use another /country option and see if it works in-game

Old   #50

Quote:
I found the issue, it's not related to RappelzCmdLauncher but to the way Rappelz authenticate the user with RU country.

Code:
RappelzCmdLauncher.exe SFrame.exe /gamexp_sid:0 /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /use_nprotect:0 /locale:windows-1251 /country:RU /cash /commercial_shop
But then SFrame close just after the introduction videos. I think it does not use account/password authentication but instead the gamexp_sid code in argument (this behavior with gamexp_sid seems hardcoded).

any region takes off after video
Old   #51

Quote:

Code:

how to deal with it? or you are working on these?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 87?????.jpg (215.2 KB, 68 views)
Old   #52

elite*gold: 1
My thought is maybe the client doesn't have the ability now to run the log on screen.

Maybe try that automatic log in I gave a couple of posts ago. Providing that you are using the auth emulator. You can use those to send the log in information to the auth emulator.
Old   #53

quiero entrar a un servidor rapplez me sale esto como lo arreglo page 4 (0xf0, 6)