Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Tool to launch sframe.exe without launcher

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStubborn View Post
its enough for me if i didn't get "execute error" when i am running the game twice . but i didn't understand why ph server don't use gg .

how to do that ???



refat_14 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 455
Received Thanks: 784
I can't patch any of your sframe.exe nor I will if it was possible as I don't have the time for things that I will not use (and your sframe.exe was not the PH one which seems to be the only one not packed)

To launch 2 sframe instance, just launch 2 sframe instance. What's the problem here ? : o

But most official servers will kick you after some times if you don't have GG with your client (PH and private servers won't kick you as said before)


glandu2 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
I can't patch any of your sframe.exe nor I will if it was possible as I don't have the time for things that I will not use (and your sframe.exe was not the PH one which seems to be the only one not packed)

To launch 2 sframe instance, just launch 2 sframe instance. What's the problem here ? : o

But most official servers will kick you after some times if you don't have GG with your client (PH and private servers won't kick you as said before)

i want to launch 2 rappelz clients without (vm) u said u can do that

i dont care with or without gg
like sandbox method
refat_14 is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 455
Received Thanks: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by refat_14 View Post
i want to launch 2 rappelz clients without (vm) u said u can do that

i dont care with or without gg
like sandbox method
I don't understand what's your problem... To launch several rappelz client, then launch several sframe. There is no special config to do (but using the client I provide which does not have GG nor prevent running several sframe at once).


glandu2 is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
hi, plz add support 7.2 SFrame.exe and correct work 9.1 for /locale:windows-1251 /country:RU, if possible thx
jhbj.jkjk is offline  
Old   #21
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,165
Received Thanks: 1,036
7.2 sframe can be launched with a .bat launcher, it does not need this tool.

And as far as your launch arguments I don't think they have anything to do with being launched by the command launcher.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
7.2 sframe can be launched with a .bat launcher, it does not need this tool.

And as far as your launch arguments I don't think they have anything to do with being launched by the command launcher.
7.2 SFrame.exe launches GameGuard
9.1 Russian SFrame.exe requires launcher.exe if the parameters /locale:windows-1251 /country:RU
jhbj.jkjk is offline  
Old   #23
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,165
Received Thanks: 1,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhbj.jkjk View Post
7.2 SFrame.exe launches GameGuard
Which has nothing to do with this tool, which allows you to use a bat launcher on the 8.1 and higher sframes that check for a bat launcher.

This tool does not remove game guard from sframe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhbj.jkjk View Post
9.1 Russian SFrame.exe requires launcher.exe if the parameters /locale:windows-1251 /country:RU
Sounds like the tool is just not working with the Russian sframe then, because that is all this tool is supposed to do is remove the official launcher check.

I think I did run into that with someone else trying to set up a Russian server.

Have you tried it with the US sframe and the Russian launch commands?
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Which has nothing to do with this tool, which allows you to use a bat launcher on the 8.1 and higher sframes that check for a bat launcher.

This tool does not remove game guard from sframe.



Sounds like the tool is just not working with the Russian sframe then, because that is all this tool is supposed to do is remove the official launcher check.

I think I did run into that with someone else trying to set up a Russian server.

Have you tried it with the US sframe and the Russian launch commands?
7.2 I understand thank you, how do I turn off gagu?
9.1 yes US sframe working! THX , why, then with the Russian SFrame.exe problem? maybe I should give it to you you look?
jhbj.jkjk is offline  
Old   #25
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,165
Received Thanks: 1,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhbj.jkjk View Post
7.2 I understand thank you, how do I turn off gagu?
It has to be removed from an unpacked sframe. I am not sure on the specifics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhbj.jkjk View Post
9.1 yes US sframe working! THX , why, then with the Russian SFrame.exe problem? maybe I should give it to you you look?
I am thinking it has more to do with this tool and maybe it has not been configured properly to work with the Russian sframe. Maybe they do something slightly different with the launcher check.

If glandu2 sees this he may be able to help with it.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
It has to be removed from an unpacked sframe. I am not sure on the specifics.



I am thinking it has more to do with this tool and maybe it has not been configured properly to work with the Russian sframe. Maybe they do something slightly different with the launcher check.

If glandu2 sees this he may be able to help with it.
7.2 ok
9.1 SFrame8.1.exe confused Sframe9.1.exe, SFrame-US-9.1-.exe is not working /locale:windows-1251 /country:RU
jhbj.jkjk is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 455
Received Thanks: 784
I was asked several time for the source code of this tool.
You can find it there:
glandu2 is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
I was asked several time for the source code of this tool.
You can find it there:
how can I make it work with the Russian SFrame?
jhbj.jkjk is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 455
Received Thanks: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhbj.jkjk View Post
how can I make it work with the Russian SFrame?
- What's the error you get ? (post a screenshot if you can)
- Can you post your .bat file or the full exact command you use to start RappelzCmdLauncher.exe ?
- The folder where Rappelz is installed contains cyrillic characters ?
glandu2 is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
- What's the error you get ? (post a screenshot if you can)
- Can you post your .bat file or the full exact command you use to start RappelzCmdLauncher.exe ?
- The folder where Rappelz is installed contains cyrillic characters ?
I run Russian client
RappelzCmdLauncher.exe SFrame.exe /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /use_nprotect:0 /locale:windows-1251 /country:RU /cash /commercial_shop
It requires to run through the launcher.exe


jhbj.jkjk is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Rappelz KTS Sframe + Launcher
Hello All Yesterday i downloaded Rappelz Korean Server but by accident i downloaded normal server not the Test Server please anyone can Upload the...
4 Replies - Rappelz
Rappelz Korean Normal Sframe + Launcher
Hello all , please i need someone to upload Rappelz KTS Gameguard.des file please and thanx sorry for the wrong title i thought i need Sframe +...
1 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
Sframe and launcher digital signature change
hello guys i was just looking for a logical explaining from one of the p-servers devs here u see i was using Korean client to enter private...
0 Replies - Rappelz
Crash after I press launch on Dekaron launcher
I play on the 20x exp Pserver a chinese one. And recently when I press the .bat file and the launcher opens and I press the start button nothing...
3 Replies - Dekaron Private Server



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.