Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a small problem

Discussion on a small problem within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a small problem

so i went to the help thread and didnt really help that much my problem each time i login i cant make my char and if i mange to make my char and login into it i dont see any graphics i ju see a white space and cant move and thats a pic

the client i use is an AgeOfRappelz i guess its 6.2 i have 32bit and a slow internet So..

the server files(uploaded it if u want to check if it works or anything) :

and btw it worked with me before so why now if there is any help pls tell me
Old 07/18/2013, 05:17   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
You are using 6.2 server files?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakoza123 View Post
and btw it worked with me before so why now if there is any help pls tell me
The next question I would ask is...What was the last thing that you were working on just before it started to fail to work for you?

Most likely it is the last thing you did to the server or client that caused it to stop working.
Old 07/18/2013, 05:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
You are using 6.2 server files?

The next question I would ask is...What was the last thing that you were working on just before it started to fail to work for you?

Most likely it is the last thing you did to the server or client that caused it to stop working.
i did a format to my pc and installed SQL server like normal and the files for 6.2 if u have another files for 6.2 or something u think might work ill try
Old 07/18/2013, 05:43   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
So you did not back up your databases or client which worked before reformatting your computer.

Now that you have reformatted you needed to start from scratch, and something that you did to make it work right before you did not do this time, and you can not remember exactly what you did before?

Does that pretty much sum it up?

I am sorry but I work with 8.1 but the following topic may help you with the 6.2 client stuff...

Old 07/18/2013, 11:06   #5

Received Thanks: 1,210
There are exactly 3 possibilities what is going wrong.

1. You messed up the resources of your client (especially nui + graphics).
2. There is something really wrong with your graphic card.
3. You are using a wrong sframe.

Why the hell did you first ask in the helpthread and later open a new thread. This won't speed up the process. thndr will answer in helpthread too and i wasn't here later since it's not my daily job to answer every question in the helpthread.

If you want help sit down and wait. It's you who want something not the others. Opening a new thread because nobody answers in the helpthread won't speed up the things.

I can tell you that almost all people that are able to help you will read the helpthread and answer if they have the time...so don't mess up the forum.
Old 07/18/2013, 11:39   #6

You're using a wrong client or SFrame ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2013, 17:49   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
There are exactly 3 possibilities what is going wrong.

1. You messed up the resources of your client (especially nui + graphics).
2. There is something really wrong with your graphic card.
3. You are using a wrong sframe.

Why the hell did you first ask in the helpthread and later open a new thread. This won't speed up the process. thndr will answer in helpthread too and i wasn't here later since it's not my daily job to answer every question in the helpthread.

If you want help sit down and wait. It's you who want something not the others. Opening a new thread because nobody answers in the helpthread won't speed up the things.

I can tell you that almost all people that are able to help you will read the helpthread and answer if they have the time...so don't mess up the forum.
sorry i went mad i wanted to get it working
Old 07/18/2013, 17:56   #8

you should use