Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Small problem NPC

Discussion on Small problem NPC within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Small problem NPC

Hey guys i maked a new npc on my server and only me can see it
But orther ppl cant see it

If anyone know what i can to do tell me

« Looking for help for accounts | Connection between *.itm and Item.SData »

Similar Threads
Small Problem
10/09/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hey guys, I was trying a new private server and several anti virus detected that the server's .exe had a W32/Sality.Y virus. The owner of the server swears there is no virus and it is just the way the files were packed. I wanna know if this is possible or likely ( that what he says is true) Thanks in advance.
Small Problem
12/30/2008 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
I've got a problem when lvling a skill. I can't see the prcts of it keep staying at 0 prct. If anyone could help me with that it would be really fine. turk55
Small Problem...
10/10/2008 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
I'v just changed scource because it has more fixes :) but new problem appeared :( System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at COServer_Project.InternalDatabase.GetCharInfo(Character Charr, String UserName) 1.Player cant Login 2.Sometimes Players char is seted to 0 and the char is gone!
Small Problem
08/28/2008 - SRO Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
I've got problem...When I'm trying to run silkroad I'm getting communicate that the srver is undergoin inspection or updates...That's strange because I don't see any info on silkroadonline.net that the server is off today... I've downloaded and installed SRO normally without patching any media pk2 or trying to run client with bot...
SOME small PROBLEM
02/24/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Im using CoPanther and..well it seams to work find..but when i set "pick all" then...it sometimes close my client...and i wonder why. Other problem is..when i set f.x. "pick all" CoPnather doesn't pick those items! And its not even trying! Same with "picking selected" so it should pick DBs,mets, and items i put in those blank places...but again... i set to picl "Gold" and... heh it doesnt try even to pick gold..and what is more... same with meteor..so WHY THE FUCK IT ISNT WORKING!