Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[RELEASE][C++] NFA Viewer

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 252
[RELEASE][C++] NFA Viewer

Hello today just a litlle **** for epvp
A NFA viewer written in C++ with GDI+ so I add the lib to the project but normally you don't need it.
Compiled in codeblocks with GNU GCC compilator.



Hope you enjoy this useless release and plz visit


BTW : i'm too lazy for add a button for select nfa or a drag and drop event sorry... x')



gr4ph0s is offline  
Thanks
11 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 264
Received Thanks: 233
nice release man


M>M is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 8
Interesting how easy you guys are impressed. It isnt really hard to create such an Programm...



MentalBrainer is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 252
I totally agree with you


gr4ph0s is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by M>M View Post
i have already created a map viewer
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Nothing really special :P

@MentalBrainer your readalgorythm is bugged or at least the painting
c1ph3r is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 8
I know.It was just a 5 Min work.

I will go deeper into these Mapfiles when i get some freetime.
MentalBrainer is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 939
Received Thanks: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Nothing really special :P

@MentalBrainer your readalgorythm is bugged or at least the painting
map cord modifier? id like more info on that ^-^ lol good work hun i love it so far
wisp66 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 8
@ C1ph3r

I think i got no bug in the reading/painting. NFA Files seems to be for the Region.

And i got some Progress so im sure know it was no bug.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
MentalBrainer is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
map cord modifier? id like more info on that ^-^ lol good work hun i love it so far
Modify/Add/Delete Location/Size/ID/Type of Eventareas
Modify/Add/Delete Location/Size/ID/Type/Script of Worldlocations
Modify/Add/Delete Location/Size/ID/Type/Script of Mobspawns (you know the id's from respawn.lua)
Modify/Add/Delete Location/Size/ID/Type/Offsets of Map Related Fieldprops
Modify/Add/Delete Location/ID/Type/Scripts of Map Related NPCs
Modify/Add/Delete Location/Size of Enterable Regions
+experimental nfm reader

@MentalBrainer it was my fault. At first i thought you got an error on calculation the mapcoords.
c1ph3r is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 939
Received Thanks: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Modify/Add/Delete Location/Size/ID/Type of Eventareas
Modify/Add/Delete Location/Size/ID/Type/Script of Worldlocations
Modify/Add/Delete Location/Size/ID/Type/Script of Mobspawns (you know the id's from respawn.lua)
Modify/Add/Delete Location/Size/ID/Type/Offsets of Map Related Fieldprops
Modify/Add/Delete Location/ID/Type/Scripts of Map Related NPCs
Modify/Add/Delete Location/Size of Enterable Regions
+experimental nfm reader

@MentalBrainer it was my fault. At first i thought you got an error on calculation the mapcoords.
now your speaking my language :P and yes that map tool is sexy ^-^


wisp66 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Release] Web Inventory Viewer
Hi e*pvp. I want to give You my php script. With it you can browse inventory in your webpage. Version 1:
32 Replies - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
[Release]Granny Viewer
Hey ho epvpler ich weiß ned ob es alle haben aber in mom sind alle Granny viewer links down also hab ich ma mein setup hochgeladen :D viel...
17 Replies - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
[Release] Rez Viewer V.1.0
Hallo Community, da ich immer probleme mit DTXViewer hatte (es mir zulange gedauert hat), habe ich aus langeweile mal was gebastelt. Screens ...
16 Replies - CrossFire
[Release]3D Map Viewer
Hey, ich hab mir die Mühe erstellt und einen 3D Map Viewer erstellt ^^ Leider kann er nur eine Unterteilung der Map auslesen, sprich nur eine...
61 Replies - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
[RELEASE]Map-Viewer
Hier habe ich die Beta Version des Map-viewer zu Veröffentlichen. Mit diesem Tool könnt ihr euch Die Maps ansehen und verschiedene Informationen...
16 Replies - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.