Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Network]iOn-Net Recruiting Developers

Closed Thread
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 215
Received Thanks: 26
Okay, well ill do my threads as I please. Sorry for the inconvenience.



iOn-Net is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 1
im not filling anything out, but if you are serious about LF team members for amongst other things a rappelz pserver, i would be game. i already have my own setup to play around with. BUT, and this is where the community's concerns come in, all you have brought is words, and quite honestly, i am a better wordsmith, so please, if you could, humor me. what tangible evidence that you arent a dev leech can you offer? if ur response is "trust me", then good luck and i wish you well.


j4ckwr4th is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 215
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4ckwr4th View Post
im not filling anything out, but if you are serious about LF team members for amongst other things a rappelz pserver, i would be game. i already have my own setup to play around with. BUT, and this is where the community's concerns come in, all you have brought is words, and quite honestly, i am a better wordsmith, so please, if you could, humor me. what tangible evidence that you arent a dev leech can you offer? if ur response is "trust me", then good luck and i wish you well.
If you'd like I can have you talk with previous teams ive worked with. They can vouch for me, Ive never once stolen work for anyone. I see no need to because im not interested in coding or files. So if you want we can talk on Skype and continue this conversation there. Private message me if your interested.

Also I was a sponsor of Rappelz Serenity a name I know all of you Rappelz Developers know. Not once did anyone steal files the developers left with their work. I want anyone who reads this to contact the Rappelz Serenity old staff and ask if Serenity Gaming stole a any of there work. I bet the answer will be the same 100% of the time "NO".

Guys ive been getting friend request but none of them have the application format with them. You have to follow the rules if you want me to accept your friend request.
iOn-Net is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by iOn-Net View Post
If you'd like I can have you talk with previous teams ive worked with. They can vouch for me, Ive never once stolen work for anyone. I see no need to because im not interested in coding or files. So if you want we can talk on Skype and continue this conversation there. Private message me if your interested.

Also I was a sponsor of Rappelz Serenity a name I know all of you Rappelz Developers know. Not once did anyone steal files the developers left with their work. I want anyone who reads this to contact the Rappelz Serenity old staff and ask if Serenity Gaming stole a any of there work. I bet the answer will be the same 100% of the time "NO".

Guys ive been getting friend request but none of them have the application format with them. You have to follow the rules if you want me to accept your friend request.
EPIC FAIL!

No serenity didn't closed because there were leeching/scamming in the team Made my day Don't know who leeched who and it's totally unimportant for me but serenity is the best example why commercial teams won't work without a good and trustfull admin.



c1ph3r is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 215
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
EPIC FAIL!

No serenity didn't closed because there were leeching/scamming in the team Made my day Don't know who leeched who and it's totally unimportant for me but serenity is the best example why commercial teams won't work without a good and trustfull admin.

"redbreaker" hasnt been a part of my team for the past year almost. I dont have any contact with him so dont compare me with him. If you dont trust me dont post on my thread go post somewhere else. This is a team recruitment thread not a trolling thread. Yes youve had past experience with Serenity but that isnt Ion, We have completely different sponsors and owners. Have a nice day.
iOn-Net is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by iOn-Net View Post
"redbreaker" hasnt been a part of my team for the past year almost. I dont have any contact with him so dont compare me with him. If you dont trust me dont post on my thread go post somewhere else. This is a team recruitment thread not a trolling thread. Yes youve had past experience with Serenity but that isnt Ion, We have completely different sponsors and owners. Have a nice day.
c1 has trouble understanding what some threads are made for. Don't forget he/she is a part of a team. Maybe he/she thinks you are a threat
Thelxinoe is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by iOn-Net View Post
"redbreaker" hasnt been a part of my team for the past year almost. I dont have any contact with him so dont compare me with him. If you dont trust me dont post on my thread go post somewhere else. This is a team recruitment thread not a trolling thread. Yes youve had past experience with Serenity but that isnt Ion, We have completely different sponsors and owners. Have a nice day.
Okay...

Quote:
Also I was a sponsor of Rappelz Serenity a name I know all of you Rappelz Developers know. Not once did anyone steal files the developers left with their work. I want anyone who reads this to contact the Rappelz Serenity old staff and ask if Serenity Gaming stole a any of there work. I bet the answer will be the same 100% of the time "NO".
My last post was only referring to the quote above...

You talked about Serenity in the post i'm relating to in my last post! You told us that we should ask somebody from serenity if there was leeching. On top of that you said that they will tell us that nothing was stolen etc. This simply isn't true as you can see in the posted link. That's all i wanted to say

If I remember right I was in their skype conference cause Arthas sometimes asked me for help and i was able to read the beginning of the serenity end life in my skype window^^ To tell that there wasn't any complaining because of stolen money or files is a big lie! To make that clear. If you want to tell us that you are a good guy I wouldn't use Serenity as a reference.

In my opinion this was more topicrelated than Thelxione's shit even if you like his post more :P

I never ever compared you with redbreaker
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Thelxione
c1ph3r is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 215
Received Thanks: 26
So you want proof & pictures? Okay once i get finished with my work today ill upload proof of almost all of the servers that I've been a part of and all of my projects. Also i posted information about serenity because its better telling everyone from the beginning about all of the projects and teams I've been a part of. Instead of hiding information from the public, I'm trying to recruiting people i can trust so why not put myself out there? I understand the reason for you bashing everything i say and post because your a respected Rappelz coder but there comes a point where you just have to back off. I've heard your argument and understand just leave it at that.

Anyway ill post screenshots and videos once i get off of work.. Thank you.
iOn-Net is offline  
Old   #24


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,801
Received Thanks: 3,181
Well, ...
Mind if we end that discussion here and let him search for Dev's now? :/
Xijezu is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
Xijezu I am unsure why it has been let go this far, it is obviously a copy of the 12 threads RedBreaker did (I know exaggeration) and so wouldn't this whole thread be considered spam?
ismokedrow is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Name:Ridha Benrekhissa [Haze]
Age:18 Years old
Location:Tunisia,PS= located in North Africa
GMT:GMT+1
Known Languages:English_Franche_Arabic_Spanish
Hobby:My Hobbys are the English language ^_^ _ Airsoft and Video Games
Reason for Applying ?: i believe that i deserve to be GM in Rappelz Server since i have the Skills and enough Experience to have this Responsibility.despite, i have the needed knowledge to make my own Server but i can't afford a good Host .....
Experience in your Gaming Genre(How long have you played?):i'm Playing Rappelz For 5 Years Now and for Genre Games Since i was a Kid
Staff Experience(Since I'm Assuming your a Dev/Owner have you had any past experience in being on ?):I was a GM in rappelz Server if my memory doesn't fail me i was GM in GladiatorX ! (Server Closed) Now
Any other information you want to tell me?: Well i made few scripts Using Lua in MTA SA GTA Online but Never in Rappelz also i know how to handle players ingame i'm very patient person
Kind of Work you've done(Pictures If Possible):in Rappelz i Never Made Anything
Your Team members experience(Your Other Dev's,WebCoder,Etc):FWCentral Social network_Broadone Local Business
Contact(): Skype= espion54- Nickname = Haze
ridhapellz is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 12
In fact, I would like to refer the Times back to see development and the creation of very large server, as well as do not pass to the server holds all languages in the sense another large project but! At this time, no one wants to do that because of theft that occur, I am really has to establish the project was stolen earlier, but there is no work team can trust them only a few such as xijezu, c1PH3R,wisp66 and others who have had the achievements, but such persons do not think that they will agree to this.
thund22222 is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 15
ughh i was part of the serenity team and i know what happened there. but who are you iOn-Net?
iPwnStar is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 352
off topic
awwww what do i see now, the thief/leecher/backstabbing/thanks farmer is banned , finaly a good move on this board
speedy-nl is offline  
Old   #30


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,801
Received Thanks: 3,181


#closed

I should've done it earlier, shouldn't I?


Xijezu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Network] Recruiting Developers For Serenity Gaming
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr146/redbreaker/Untitled-2.png http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMfiTXLattA&feature=youtu.be&hd=1 Serenity...
0 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
[Network] Recruiting Developers For Serenity Gaming
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr146/redbreaker/Untitled-2.png SerenityGaming Intro - YouTube Serenity Gaming Forums Hello Everyone, ...
7 Replies - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.