Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Team Hyperion] Eos & Helios Rappelz (Full 8.1 Servers)

Discussion on [Team Hyperion] Eos & Helios Rappelz (Full 8.1 Servers) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/27/2013, 09:09   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofallwars View Post
sorry can't download the full client coz my net has credits i need to pay to get GBs and that sucks i need 10 dollars just to download the client thats why
can you please upload the sframe ??
thank u
You need have client Hyperion for see custom pet and other.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2013, 04:24   #32

If you need a torrent set up for download then that can be arranged , if not we have broken down our client into small bits so you can download...this is all located on our forums!
Old 03/01/2013, 07:48   #33

just a good server.. nice rates and big community ;D
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2013, 13:23   #34

Unhappy

Sorry for this , but server is really bad becasue before GM delate last server (PVE) it was intersting .So , i hate it :"(( baybay

Sorry for this , but server is really bad becasue before GM delate last server (PVE) it was intersting .So , i hate it :"(( baybay
Old 03/01/2013, 14:31   #35

I need sFrame 8.1 EN (I have HyperionClient but modified )
Old 03/01/2013, 15:12   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killamarci View Post
just a good server.. nice rates and big community ;D
Thank you Glad you like

And as for Alla Haaj or whoever you are ......since when did we have a pve server? Our servers were always pvp? Lol....and well if you hate it oh well.....bye!
Old 03/02/2013, 11:06   #37

Received Thanks: 3,458
#push

Just joined the Team as Dev, helping out abit. c:

#Edit:
Since I got promoted to Moderator in e*pvp, I have to leave the team again. :/
Old 03/02/2013, 13:35   #38

xijezu i love you
Old 03/02/2013, 13:38   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
#push

Nice to see you back
Old 03/02/2013, 13:46   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by CemTnTn View Post
I need sFrame 8.1 EN (I have HyperionClient but modified )
The SFrame is multilingual, you create a bat file and you start the client with ip from this server with ASCII String.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
#push

Nee nee ebend noch sagen kein Bock mehr auf Rappelz und nun sowas ^^, nya freu mich dich hier wieder begrüßen zu dürfen :P.
Old 03/02/2013, 14:03   #41

Xijezu, finde ich irgendwie eigenartig dass du lieber der englischen Community weiterhilfst. Denn es gibt kaum einen deutschen Server der gut ist. Und damit mein ich das Gesamtpaket..

Nemesis und Uncharted laufen beide auf 8.1 aber zbs. die Websiten sind einfach nicht schön mit anzusehen Online Ticker.. allgemein solche kleinigkeiten machen viel aus.

Aber das lohnt sich ja eh kaum so eine Arbeit zu machen.. siehe rappelz phönix (ismokedrow)

Wird mal Zeit sich wieder anderen Dingen zu widmen außer diesen alten verkorksten game
Old 03/02/2013, 14:12   #42

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyneo View Post
Xijezu, finde ich irgendwie eigenartig dass du lieber der englischen Community weiterhilfst.
Warum auch nicht? Englische Community ist größer und braucht dementsprechend auch mehr Aufmerksamkeit. Und genau das macht es erst interessant, Dev zu sein.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2013, 21:04   #43

Received Thanks: 1,011
Was hat denn die Website mit dem Konzept des jeweiligen Server´s zu tun?
Old 03/02/2013, 21:07   #44

Zeigt zbs die Dev fähigkeiten der ganzen Server Community... Scheiß Website = keine dev programmierer und Coder in der Community.

Auf deutsch die Bobs haben nichtmal jemand der in Photoshop und dreamweaver eine Seite basteln kann.

Und das gibts bei den deutschen eben gar nicht. In der englischen und französischen Community schon eher. Aber zur deutschen Community fällt mir eh nichts mehr ein
Old 03/02/2013, 21:54   #45

A website's coding, design, and overall looks doesn't make a Rappelz server bad... sure, coding is coding and you should be able to put as much effort into your website as you do your server. I understand this, so I will give you partial credit, and not call you a COMPLETE moron.

However, considering we don't need a spectacular website, we don't focus as much on it. We instead have spent our many months online adding to our servers, making them bigger, better, and more fun for all. Our servers are in no way a reflection of anything, let alone a silly website. Our servers are (in simple terms) amazing and fun to play. We constantly work on them and do our best with community/player support.

Now, if you do so wish to continue bashing our server/community just because you think our website looks bad for some reason.. (it looks perfectly fine, I assume you are blind).. then check back in a week or 2, as we are already re-designing it once again.

In the meantime - if you can find a better server out there, then I advise you to go and play it and not bother with what we do.

Thank you for your time.
Closed Thread