Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Team Hyperion] Eos & Helios Rappelz (Full 8.1 Servers)

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Xichigo dont listen to those Haters

#EosAlldayAllNight

#XxEBKxX

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchahal View Post
Ichigo, by you calling me a moron isn't going to give you a +1 on me. In fact, it already shows you are intimidated. Only someone who is fearful thinks and talks like that.

Justify to us that your plans to shift from a $240 to $80 server has no impact on players' performance?

Ichigo, I never said you didn't have the capability to conduct safety protocol checks and such. You yourself have openly admitted assumptions and lack of judgment allowed the server to be hacked. It already shows in itself the extent you took players for granted, everyone for granted actually.

As a DEV/server admin, you never take anything for granted. Ask other server admins if they consider such assumptions like you.

And now you give a guarantee this will never happen again? What if it does happen again? Do you shut down the server this time?
Firstly, the box I pay for is not changing in specifications. Both have the same CPU, the same RAM, the new one has an extra hard drive for more space, not that it is really needed. The only thing different is I am no longer paying for the "support" that my old host provided, which was an extra 140. The new host has some other features, such as unlimited bandwidth.

Secondly, I admit, I took a community for granted. It is true, I expected more from people. My mistake. Won't happen again. Can I put a little sticker that says "satisfaction guaranteed" on my word?

Thirdly, while it is easy to SAY you are secure, it is difficult to get it right. I sincerely hope that you actually get your Dev's like you want. I can promise you if they don't end up leaching you, you will end up leaching them. And even if not? Well it will be funny at your sense of arrogance that you think you can make a 100% secure server.

No, you can't. The only thing you can do is do your best and try not to piss the wrong people off in the process. Make backups and be ready to remake it if it gets hacked again. This time fixing your last mistake.

If you don't wanna play here then don't post here, get out of my thread. This is a thread for people who actually play the server, or wanna post something worth while on it. Not a spam thread, or place to argue over something. Don't get my thread locked like you got yours locked.

Old   #63

problem with pserver developers is always the same....they react to negative comment (not constructing ones) which provoking hack attempts... i agree with gd up there..just shut up dont reply aka dont feed trolls
Old   #64

they love to QQ thats what is it about

Old   #65

You guys are right, I will stop replying to the haters and continue working. Thanks for the support, and sorry for getting side-tracked.

Security updates are still ongoing, I have been adding even more things everyday.

The game files should be ready within a couple days, and we might have a beta testing period before we up the server again, just to make sure we are 100% again.
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIchigo View Post
You guys are right, I will stop replying to the haters and continue working. Thanks for the support, and sorry for getting side-tracked.

Security updates are still ongoing, I have been adding even more things everyday.

The game files should be ready within a couple days, and we might have a beta testing period before we up the server again, just to make sure we are 100% again.
Please notify me on skype for Beta testing: jarinusg
Old   #67

As someone who has played on countless pservers, I would give you guys your credit, it started as a nice server. I say "was" with no ill will towards you guys, but I noticed a little arrogance on your part in saying what happened to infinite wouldn't happen to you (I asked one of you the day I started the server).
We all come to pservers to have fun, something many of us lost long ago on retail. I think a lot of the QQing you guys have gotten is because you guys are trying too hard now. For example if we wanted to be nerfed to hell we'd play retail. People play to lvl, make cash and aquire things that may be out of reach on retail.
When you get back up you'll be in a struggle to satisfy the community and that's fair, they were let down. It happens, pservers come and go but after the relaunch its how you treat the community that will determine if you last another 4 months.
Old   #68

I don't take any offense to that at all. I wonder if it was me who said we wouldn't be hackd. If it was, as I have said before, I only assumed the best of the community. Now that I have seen it at it's worst, I won't forget it.

Hope we don't disappoint you the second time around.
Old   #69

I dont think we need a 30x exp server better make a 150x eu server (eu gmt).
Old   #70

We won't have an EU only server unless we get way too big.. no real point in splitting the population just based off of region.

Little update for you folks that don't read our:

Facebook -
or
Forums -

Basically, we are re-launching our servers tomorrow (March 13th at 11am EST). Please visit those other places I just mentioned if you would like more information, or of course ask here. Thanks dudes!
Old   #71

EOS & Helios are up.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #72

so... whats going on atm?
Old   #73

plz guys i need Launcher (bat) for this server

coz my client is fr and i need bat

i will make for my self Launcher bat

just i need IP server Or Launcher plz ...
Old   #74

I don't have a list of servers when I'm logged in...is serv On?
Old   #75

if you have problem with download speed then download add-on for firefox downthemall, it has a same speed as ur internet so u dont get any slow download spd.

Closed Thread