Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Team Hyperion] Eos & Helios Rappelz (Full 8.1 Servers)

Discussion on [Team Hyperion] Eos & Helios Rappelz (Full 8.1 Servers) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/02/2013, 22:09   #46

elite*gold: 0
i give you credit to because i didnt blame youre website at all just blamed the whole german community
Old 03/02/2013, 22:46   #47

My translator must be reading backwards then.

>.>
Old 03/03/2013, 02:20   #48

oh btw, where is this server really located? some of my friends r having a huge lag especially on weekends. but i guess that's normal considering hundreds of players online.
Old 03/03/2013, 08:48   #49

why offline?

le: nvm
Old 03/03/2013, 09:54   #50

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyneo View Post
i give you credit to because i didnt blame youre website at all just blamed the whole german community
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2013, 17:51   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by primus88 View Post
oh btw, where is this server really located? some of my friends r having a huge lag especially on weekends. but i guess that's normal considering hundreds of players online.
Currently located within the US , but actually we're about to purchase a new server and perform some changes / upgrades / clean ups which could help reduce any lag experienced but like you said we tend to have 400+ Online Eos that could be the cause
Old 03/03/2013, 22:20   #52

We had 530+ online today. Pretty fun day. No worries though, we will work on the lag issues. ^^
Old 03/07/2013, 17:41   #53

Its getting hacked :O

I think this will take a long time to make all things back to normal...
Old 03/07/2013, 18:15   #54

Actually, all progress made before today was done by 1 dev. We have a full team now, and will hae it back to 100% in no time. ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/07/2013, 21:31   #55

Ismoke macht sich wohl jetzt an die arbeit oder wie ?
Old 03/08/2013, 17:16   #56

For those people like this moron here:

Team Hyperion will never die..

Sure, a lapse of judgement left us open for attack before. Why did I lack in security? Was it because I have no clue how to set up basic protocols and change passwords often enough? No - it was simply the fact that no matter how much people said we would be a target, I assumed no one would attack a server that offered such a great community, great team, and amazing content... FOR FREE.

Nah, I assumed this community wasn't what everyone said it was.. trolls and worthless people who want to harm others for their own gain...

I was wrong, but you can bet I won't let something like that happen again. We will do our backups daily, work on even bigger and better content than before.

You do not simply, "kill Team Hyperion"... we will be back within a couple weeks. We will be bigger and better than before.

Greets,
-TH.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/08/2013, 19:12   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIchigo View Post

Sure, a lapse of judgement left us open for attack before. Why did I lack in security? Was it because I have no clue how to set up basic protocols and change passwords often enough? No - it was simply the fact that no matter how much people said we would be a target, I assumed no one would attack a server that offered such a great community, great team, and amazing content... FOR FREE.

Nah, I assumed this community wasn't what everyone said it was.. trolls and worthless people who want to harm others for their own gain...

I was wrong, but you can bet I won't let something like that happen again. We will do our backups daily, work on even bigger and better content than before.

You do not simply, "kill Team Hyperion"... we will be back within a couple weeks. We will be bigger and better than before.

Greets,
-TH.
you ******* got to my heart man
got to my heart
Old 03/09/2013, 00:55   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIchigo View Post

Greets,
-TH.
Old 03/09/2013, 01:20   #59

LOL <3

Sorry for the dramatics, but seriously, stupid things like that? This server is gonna be up a long time. ^^
Old 03/09/2013, 01:31   #60

Ichigo, by you calling me a moron isn't going to give you a +1 on me. In fact, it already shows you are intimidated. Only someone who is fearful thinks and talks like that.

Justify to us that your plans to shift from a $240 to $80 server has no impact on players' performance?

Ichigo, I never said you didn't have the capability to conduct safety protocol checks and such. You yourself have openly admitted assumptions and lack of judgment allowed the server to be hacked. It already shows in itself the extent you took players for granted, everyone for granted actually.

As a DEV/server admin, you never take anything for granted. Ask other server admins if they consider such assumptions like you.

And now you give a guarantee this will never happen again? What if it does happen again? Do you shut down the server this time?
Closed Thread