i prepared my own 8.1 server. I made it on a new virtual machine with windows server 2008 64bit. I installed SQL Server 2012 (64 bit) and Hamachi and configured all.
After some problems the rappelz server started successful. With the Hamachi IP in the gamserver.opt and Uploadserver.opt.
Now i tried to start the current version of rappelz on the normal PC with the bypass and the hamachi ip of the virtuel machin. But when it load rappelz i get an "invalid server ip" error.
some config factes:
- edit hosts data
- deactived firewall (i know its not save but just for testing)
- tried to run rappelz only local with all ips on 127.0.0.1
i prepared my own 8.1 server. I made it on a new virtual machine with windows server 2008 64bit. I installed SQL Server 2012 (64 bit) and Hamachi and configured all.
After some problems the rappelz server started successful. With the Hamachi IP in the gamserver.opt and Uploadserver.opt.
Now i tried to start the current version of rappelz on the normal PC with the bypass and the hamachi ip of the virtuel machin. But when it load rappelz i get an "invalid server ip" error.
some config factes:
- edit hosts data
- deactived firewall (i know its not save but just for testing)
- tried to run rappelz only local with all ips on 127.0.0.1
I hope someone can help me.
Thanks.
You need an 8.1 SFrame that has been stripped of Game Guard and the server IP verification procedure.
Kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place right now.
Ok, so i really need help on this, I'm just not getting it.
I'm trying to set the 8.1 files for my pserver with MSSQL 2012.
I used the arcadia.bak file from the 7.4 files because it was missing in these.
I have the official rappelz 8.1 client.
Do I need sframe v2? If so, where can i find it? and what is its purpose?
I've been using both JW988's and the 7.4 ROOT ONLY guides to help me out setting this server up but i'm just stuck right now. I followed all the instructions on setting up the MSSQL from the 7.4 thread sence their isn't one for 8.1, I'm sure its very similar.
Here is my problem, 1. The files (.opt's) are not the same from both server files.
2nd. What game laucher should i use or how do i write it and where do i place it? I know JW did a .bat laucher, does it still work that way with 8.1?
3rd. Is using the configurations with mssql from the 7.4 files work with the 8.1 files?
If I can get this game running with your guy's help, I'll make a how to install and run a 8.1 pserver that in in-depth to stop the noobies like me from asking questions D:
[Release] Full O3D File Format 03/08/2012 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies Hallo Leute,
Ich hab mir mal die Zeit genommen das komplette O3D Datei Format aufzuschreiben.
Vielleicht kann der eine oder andere was damit anfangen.
O3D FILE FORMAT
1 byte - Name Length
4 bytes - Name
4 bytes - Version
if Version < 20
I want File server 7.1 full ^_^ 12/23/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies i want set up my server P server
bUt i want File server
i don't have ^_^
pls give me it
i :mofo:
UP UP
where all
please i want
[Release]Game2089 Full File 08/06/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 17 Replies This topic deleted because I give just Lexico
Help i want file Server Full Ep3 09/10/2010 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies plaeseeeee..
thank you.:handsdown: