Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Dedicated] Rappelz Infinite

Reply
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
im one of the people who i didnt talk about!
take care of what you say
dont talk rubbish like Gavsta
Seriously? You're even worse than them.



rero6600 is offline  
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
im one of the people who i didnt talk about!
take care of what you say
dont talk rubbish like Gavsta
everybody talks rubbish apart from you... You sir are a very wise man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Have fun with the 400$ you stole from your players. ^^
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


gavsta is offline  
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 19
ok Look Gavsta i can summarize this into one sentence :
you see the people just like how you are.

and because i know that you're just a little silly boy keeps trolling people with stupid memes so i have to analyze everything below to be clear.

if you didn't get this let me tell you that you are the big fail Admin who lies everyday to everyone in his server until the truth has became and and begun making your situation worse until it shocked you.
you kept ignoring people, disrespecting them and giving ***** out of stealing their money just to keep moving forward leaving whole of these people behind you like nothing because you have NO atomic of honor.

and now the *** just sent you the right people to punish you and hack your server and you deserve what happened to you.
for real its just your fate.

yes i am a wise man you just said a truth for minutes ago.

you made your people lost their time and money for nothing.
some people played in your *** **** server for more than half of a year and you never ever respected their wishes while they are the only people who made your server better.

as they say in rappelz and real life : Time is Money! count how long they been making money!
and as the Arabs say : illegal money never stays, so the money you leeched has been destroyed by a little group of hackers and you will see the difference between before and now. you will not leech money like before, simply this is OVER you are done Gavsta.

and by the way Words can represent your personality.

keep leeching and try to troll us with some silly memes.
speedkaka13 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 2
agree with you but lets not forget the Gavsta made a lot of things for us


Nada92 is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada92 View Post
agree with you but lets not forget the Gavsta made a lot of things for us
appreciate your tanks to me
i never forget what he did but he got money of what he did to us.
and also we have serviced him by playing for months even if we didn't pay anything in his server but as some people paid money, WE PAID TIME!
speedkaka13 is offline  
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
appreciate your tanks to me
i never forget what he did but he got money of what he did to us.
and also we have serviced him by playing for months even if we didn't pay anything in his server but as some people paid money, WE PAID TIME!
and I paid you by giving you something to do with SPARE TIME
gavsta is offline  
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
and I paid you by giving you something to do with SPARE TIME
and then stole it ? bullshit
speedkaka13 is offline  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheySeeMeFakinTheyHatin
and I paid you by giving you something to do with SPARE TIME
LOL should rephrase that to: "and I paid you by taking the work of others and passing it off as my own"
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
LOL I make pretty pictures in client ME SO DEV, ME KING OF ALL I MAKE PICTURE IN CLIENT OLDIEST TRICK TO RUPPELZ HEHEHEHGGUHUH, I AM ALSO A ******.
Sorry... what work of others did I take?

D

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
and then stole it ? bullshit
I did not steel your time I did not hold you at gun point and make you play my server?
gavsta is offline  
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
Hmn all of 7.3 for instance like when you know released it as your own knowing good and well that was bull pucky. Don't be coy with me boy, remember I was here before you and will be after. And frankly, I viewed the threads in your own forums and you were saying XD and LOL mere lines away from mentioned that you lost 400$ You must really take your whole player-base to be daft, alas I digress as I also read "he's done a lot for us" and "he is the best" and "I will donate again" hell those dunce's deserve everything you do to them.

Ending Points:

- You're a liar
- You're a fake
- You've never developed ANYTHING (******* hero pet lol)

and best yet

- You're a thief.
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Hmn all of 7.3 for instance like when you know released it as your own knowing good and well that was bull pucky. Don't be coy with me boy, remember I was here before you and will be after. And frankly, I viewed the threads in your own forums and you were saying XD and LOL mere lines away from mentioned that you lost 400$ You must really take your whole player-base to be daft, alas I digress as I also read "he's done a lot for us" and "he is the best" and "I will donate again" hell those dunce's deserve everything you do to them.

Ending Points:

- You're a liar
- You're a fake
- You've never developed ANYTHING (******* hero pet lol)

and best yet

- You're a thief.

We did lose $400
7.3... dude I am on 8.1 now >.< get over yourself...
Sorry and you have actually made? what...? and I mean stuff you've actually made not somebody made it for you and you've gone 'oh nus i make dis thank me for it'


Also remember this: I don't know if you still have the topic I will look for it though:

Redemption is down: Because we havn't paid for host, we need YOU at elitepvpers to donate so we can pay for it herpen derpen...

You're trolling me for being hacked... you wipe your server more than you wipe your own ***...

PS $400 gone

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
gavsta is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
We did lose $400
7.3... dude I am on 8.1 now >.< get over yourself...
Sorry and you have actually made? what...? and I mean stuff you've actually made not somebody made it for you and you've gone 'oh nus i make dis thank me for it'


Also remember this: I don't know if you still have the topic I will look for it though:

Redemption is down: Because we havn't paid for host, we need YOU at elitepvpers to donate so we can pay for it herpen derpen...

You're trolling me for being hacked... you wipe your server more than you wipe your own ***...
Stop trolling around you have to fix a server...if you want to proofe that you are one of the "good guys" go and fix your server instead of trolling around with smoke

BTW free bump^^ no need to thank :P
c1ph3r is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #58
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
Wow a picture...You're just so epic, lmao you worked with the arabs and they worked your ********. *** it's better than a soap-opera. So you're not a liar, just a dumbass fake, way better. Ha ha...

p.s.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Wow a picture...and you trollin me @ 8.1 cause if you're not I still don't care. You're just so epic, lmao you worked with the arabs and they worked your ********. *** it's better than a soap-opera.
Stop making up fair tails in your head smokey. Hurry up and make your awesome server with like 1000+ Client edits and no actual edits to the game... It will last a week before you decide you want a different epic and wipe again...
gavsta is offline  
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


ismokedrow is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.