Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Dedicated] Rappelz Infinite

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Rappelz Infinite updated to 8.1

Old   #17

Think I'm going to give your server a try out despite all the bashing it gets lol

Old   #18

Most issues fixed now don't forget our new client!
Old   #19

Lol Gavsta thanks for that long time hosting people in your server

but.. lets say bye bye to each other
No More people will spend their money on a server which goes down in the end.
No More hackers think their self pro people like Nony/YuNy and whole of BlackList guild.
No More b1itches ask you and GM Shameless to trade nude calls for free items ingame.

Lets just get ready to give the donators their money back.. oh wait no we already stole their money and didnt care about the server and we let it been hacked by Nony and his team from al7rob.com server

anyways nobody is going to have his stuff back even if they worked for like 6 months.
Meh.. im disappointed ye just like you Gavsta

anyways ignore them and have fun with the money you stole.. Thanks

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
Lol Gavsta thanks for that long time hosting people in your server

but.. lets say bye bye to each other
No More people will spend their money on a server which goes down in the end.
No More hackers think their self pro people like Nony/YuNy and whole of BlackList guild.
No More b1itches ask you and GM Shameless to trade nude calls for free items ingame.

Lets just get ready to give the donators their money back.. oh wait no we already stole their money and didnt care about the server and we let it been hacked by Nony and his team from al7rob.com server

anyways nobody is going to have his stuff back even if they worked for like 6 months.
Meh.. im disappointed ye just like you Gavsta

anyways ignore them and have fun with the money you stole.. Thanks

Why do you promote my server... and troll it at the same time... you turn retarded into epic ******.

but you're right... Sorry guys I cannot refund the money as it was spent on hosting the server some retards don't understand server hosts are not free
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Why do you promote my server... and troll it at the same time... you turn retarded into epic ******.

but you're right... Sorry guys I cannot refund the money as it was spent on hosting the server some retards don't understand server hosts are not free

Lol yeah thats the real Admin looses everything cuz he was lazy to take a back up and kept leeching people and calls me as a retarded person.

Gavy we all know the prices of the stupid hosts and it doesn't take all of your money so you're not getting 100$ [from leeched people] per week and hand them ALL to the host

look dude you're a little fool hacked by a little group of Arabs from al7rob.com server running around calling your self as an Admin but for real you're just a little fake

When i said "you're a fail Admin" (in earlier post) i was completely right
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #22

Received Thanks: 2,411
I lol'd, cause he's right. You're nothing but a little fake.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

Quote:
look dude you're a little fool hacked by a little group of Arabs from al7rob.com
so its the arab AGAIN. they did 9/11 and now they attacked infinite. epic..thanks for info kaka
Old   #24

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #25

Quote:
yeah yeah keep trying .. even to for ever xD
you will never have any haters
hey hey hold on.. btw fail people never have any haters
anyways it was a nice try for trolling/b1tching after your big fail to show off some skills here and keep posting silly memes..

hope you learn or find any words to reply with..
naaah forget it Gavy its not gonna work for you.. let me tell you what im not going to keep showing the truth of you and your server anymore i think this is enough to let all the people know the epic Gavsta/money leecher/fail troller-admin whatever..

so its the time that we can say bye bye to you and to rappelz infinite for ever
Thanks
1 User
Old   #26

PS Sorry Speedkaka

but 2 of 3 databases have been recovered... Server should be running normal by this time tomorrow.
Old   #27

Quote:

PS Sorry Speedkaka

but 2 of 3 databases have been recovered... Server should be running normal by this time tomorrow.
WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOO Congratulations!

LOL GOOD LUCK GAVSTA! and for real i hope to see you up again and make me fail in here.

now he thinks that he is so good and he feels proud of his self xD

This is the least thing what you are supposed to do and if you would like to know why do i want you to back up everything and stand up again, well i think its only about the people who spent days ,weeks and months playing in your server and made HUGE money

lets say "Thank you" for who helped you to recover your databases and i hope he can help you with the 3rd one

also i hope you learn how to save up some money of the money that you leech from players to spend them on your server quality (external hard drive FTW)

lol he is so happy right now and he doesn't know that if he has no security system in his server he will be down, lost and fked up again

Good Luck Fail Admin..
Old   #28

Quote:
WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOO Congratulations!

LOL GOOD LUCK GAVSTA! and for real i hope to see you up again and make me fail in here.

now he thinks that he is so good and he feels proud of his self xD

This is the least thing what you are supposed to do and if you would like to know why do i want you to back up everything and stand up again, well i think its only about the people who spent days ,weeks and months playing in your server and made HUGE money

lets say "Thank you" for who helped you to recover your databases and i hope he can help you with the 3rd one

also i hope you learn how to save up some money of the money that you leech from players to spend them on your server quality (external hard drive FTW)

lol he is so happy right now and he doesn't know that if he has no security system in his server he will be down, lost and fked up again

Good Luck Fail Admin..
Yeah next time I will buy an external hard drive and plane tickets for everyday so I can travel from the UK to Germany and back up my db's on external HDD
Old   #29

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Yeah next time I will buy an external hard drive and plane tickets for everyday so I can travel from the UK to Germany and back up my db's on external HDD
BackupFTP? Almost every hoster is selling something like this. Normally these FTP Servers are in the same internal network and you can up-/download with highspeed. And you are talking about biiiiiiig databasebackups...WinZip will reduce the size extremely (Ziped Size normally: ~10% of normal size)...

Root Server with i7 (4x3,5 GHz),32 GB Ram, 2000 GB SATA II HDD, 100MBit Flatrate, 50 TB Traffic, 1TB FTP BackupSpace will cost 80€ in Germany. Till now i never heard about 400$ Hostings (some guys told me that you spent 400$ for your server each month)...even with your 2 servers 200€ should be more than enough.

And btw it looks like your server is ddosed
Old   #30

You can set up automatic withdrawals backups. You can write a program that itself will send these backups to email, FTP .... But as the Most of pirate servers live on other developments. They did this and did not know.

Administrator if he is not worried about the security of its servers is the outcome of such a server is obvious. If there was a desire to rest will come