Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]Advanced Registration Script (ASP.NET)

Discussion on [RELEASE]Advanced Registration Script (ASP.NET) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 09/04/2013, 20:38   #31

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninex View Post
All The mssql.dll mods do not come in the updated Xampp but there is an alteritive .dll that i used and works very well
These scripts are not for Xampp though, just to keep new people from getting confused when they read that.
Old 09/10/2013, 19:11   #32

elite*gold: 0
Ya your right Thndr ..Sry my bad... I dont think anyone really listens to me anyhoo
Old 03/22/2015, 22:23   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Nur weil du zu blöd bist den IIS ans laufen zu bekommen ist das Registerscript trotzdem noch kein Schrott^^ und wenn du hier schon so tolle Tipps gibst und sogar auf ... ich zitiere "das andere" verweist, dann poste doch mal nen Link...deine Posts sind so hilfreich, wie das was ich aufm Klo fabriziere.

Wahnsinn was man hier für Intelligenzbestien in freier Wildbahn erleben kann.
Nice Definination i apperciate it a very cool slang with klo I really laughing my a$$ off....
Old 04/10/2018, 17:32   #34

elite*gold: 20
Hallo ich versuche das reg script zum laufen zu bekommen iis und so hab ich drauf nutze darüber ja auch php aber wenn ich das aufrufen will kommt dieser fehler

hoffe es kann mir jemand helfen danke im vorraus
Old 04/10/2018, 21:09   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engelchen89 View Post
Hallo ich versuche das reg script zum laufen zu bekommen iis und so hab ich drauf nutze darüber ja auch php aber wenn ich das aufrufen will kommt dieser fehler

hoffe es kann mir jemand helfen danke im vorraus
You can use this I made. All you have to do is just place the files in your web root and edit the connection string in Web.config to use your own SQL user and password and voila, it should run without any issues.
Old 04/11/2018, 01:14   #36

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Blaze View Post
You can use this I made. All you have to do is just place the files in your web root and edit the connection string in Web.config to use your own SQL user and password and voila, it should run without any issues.
nice thx