Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[release] Advanced register script

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
[release] Advanced register script

hi all
time for the second advanced release

this is a register script but with email verification

the script itself can work with 2 databases or with a single database ( i wrote it for 2 databases)

what does it do ??
  • let the user register as normal
  • show the user information so he can confirm
  • let the user fill in a code to continue ( check email)
  • verifie the code and let the user confirm again the account (in case emails are delayed so they can use it later on for the same account)
  • register the account to your database and delete the reg code
  • optional delete option is avaible if user never got the email

if the script contains errors , then i wil fix them (it is tested serveral times)
if you need install support or you can not setup it on your own , i ask 10$ for it if i need to do the setup for you (use google or start learn how to edit files)

the zip contains 8 files
the database conection is in a serperated folder for easy including
sql file is located in the connection folder

enjoy this ADVANCED release

Greets From PowerChaos

Thanks
9 Users
Old 05/07/2011, 07:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Not too bad this time Power. The sanitizing you have on this one, is a lot better then your other ones.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2011, 08:39   #3

Received Thanks: 1,048
its perfect thanks power
Old 05/07/2011, 09:40   #4

ihave this err in
confirmregister.php

PHP Code:
Warningmail() [function.mail]: Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in C:\AppServ\www\reg\confirmregister.php on line 68 

Old 05/07/2011, 10:57   #5

nice power.. like it..!!~
Old 05/07/2011, 12:30   #6

can u show the set up plz
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2011, 17:00   #7

Received Thanks: 1,048
a setup ? . he already released the file . there are lots of guides on how to setup a reg. page .

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2011, 19:34   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfvb View Post
ihave this err in
confirmregister.php

PHP Code:
Warningmail() [function.mail]: Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in C:\AppServ\www\reg\confirmregister.php on line 68 
that is because your vps/website does not support php mail sending

you need to put the confirm/reg on your webserver that support sending emails and then make a conection to your database to read the info

else it wont work
or you need to installl php sendmail on your vps ( sbin/mail )

Greets From PowerChaos
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2011, 18:15   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by San-Goku View Post
can u show the set up plz
sorry for double post
but to answer your question
if you can not setup it on your own or you need a guide for this advanced register script
then i can suggest 2 things
1) find the normal register page with recapcha that is released all over the place
2) i offer a install service ( see my first post for rules) , so just send me a pm then

this register script is more advanced as it makes dual database conections and store the info in 2 differend tables/databases , and you need to have a server that support phpmail function

it store a random unic generated code into a database and checks your email adress and account into the database to prevent dublicate account names or other errors
it got even a anti double post system ( so it can not double post by refreshing the page)

and a register check so if the user register again with the same info and it is not avaible in database yet but it got already a code , that it reffers back to the code (see screenshots , reg6 ) and as soon they put back the code in then it shows again there information they submitted ( see reg5)

so if you like to have it setup for you , you know what you need to do

with those releases is it my point to let other private server owners learn a bit more about php and how to manage a website
so instead just taking ready scripts that they know how to edit stuff
and that we can get rid of those all old questions of database errors because a user dit not know where to find config.php or how to open it
for that reason i do not provide install support , but do i provide a install option

Greets From PowerChaos
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2011, 04:27   #10

elite*gold: 433
I think this should be unde the release section? I'm jus saying. And btw NICE POWER!

« I need your help my | [Request]CronusBeast cq_action »