Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any upcoming English 9.4 servers?

Discussion on Any upcoming English 9.4 servers? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Any upcoming English 9.4 servers?

I don't see any one here, but are there any English 9.4 PServers in the works currently? We haven't had a good one in ages, and most are arab-dominated.
Old 03/30/2018, 14:19   #2

it is definitely the easiest epic to edit so I offer my knowledge to whoever is willing to learn how to develop or make a server.
Old 03/31/2018, 02:01   #3

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
it is definitely the easiest epic to edit so I offer my knowledge to whoever is willing to learn how to develop or make a server.
I'm starting to feel the only way to achieve something correctly by your standards, is to do it yourself. I might take you up on this, I have some time off in the upcoming weeks.
Old 03/31/2018, 12:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackerBotDotNet View Post
I'm starting to feel the only way to achieve something correctly by your standards, is to do it yourself. I might take you up on this, I have some time off in the upcoming weeks.
exactly.
Old 04/03/2018, 02:51   #5

In a few days im doing a new server with 9.4 files but im down grading it to 6.1 but ill also be doing a 4.2 server and maybe a fully 9.4 also
Old 04/09/2018, 18:03   #6

Rappelz Arcane will launch a new server tomorrow the 10th of April .It will be the same as the original one but the rates will be higher x20 exp and x40 drop .And since it will launch tomorrow everyone will start from 0 so that you wont feel like you are behind
Old 04/09/2018, 23:53   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotaruChan View Post
Rappelz Arcane will launch a new server tomorrow the 10th of April .It will be the same as the original one but the rates will be higher x20 exp and x40 drop .And since it will launch tomorrow everyone will start from 0 so that you wont feel like you are behind
Are you sure?
Old 04/10/2018, 00:34   #8

Im currently building an englih server and need extra hands on editing, ect. the server is already running on a server with good hardware on it, feel free to join our teamspeak: insomgaming.enjinvoice.com if you are interested.
Old 04/10/2018, 20:00   #9

I feel like currently RappelzMania is the one, it is a great NEW server! NO CASH SHOP AT ALL, pretty low rates too... JOIN US