oh lord please have mercy with this kid. reposting same link ...didnt even bother to reupload.
and you claim your an web developer in same time.....
face palm
Actually.... I did re-upload to my mediafire, I just didn't change the names of the files.... and the original links are down because Mediafire has a bandwidth cap on downloading from free users, Pyrok's cap has been reached thus it shut down his downloading capabilities temporarily....
Please try and do some research before you post.... It doesn't make you look very intelligent.... old lady...
das GMTOOL was in dem Release dabei ist, wenn ich das ausführen möchte
bekomme ich den fehler
serverfehler in der Anwendung
Zeile 46 <authentication mode="Windows"/>>
das GMTOOL was in dem Release dabei ist, wenn ich das ausführen möchte
bekomme ich den fehler
serverfehler in der Anwendung
Zeile 46 <authentication mode="Windows"/>>
kann mir da wer helfen wie ich das beheben kann
Schau dir mal an wie das aussieht wenn du dich bei sql einloggst und denk mal nach.
[Release] Rappelz Epic 7.4 Server Files + Databases 11/23/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 346 Replies Heyho,
First of all, I'm really sorry for the guys who trusted me, especially rastamann, but I have to release those files.
Why? Well, some people are starting selling those files now, and I do not support that. They don't own those files, it's not their right to sell those files.
Then:
This pack contains the 7.4 CaptainHerlockServer.exe, Telecaster.bak & Arcadia.bak (you need SQL 2012 to restore the databases, since I don't use 2008 on my local server anymore), Lua's & newmap-folder....