Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rappelz 7.4 Server Files

Old   #16

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by r7up View Post
hhhhhhhhhhh Without black mask you dreem's about 7.3 file ^^
Without ncarbon no one would get any version after 6.2
But who talked about mask anyways lol, u just came here bossing pyrok like he's nothing

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by r7up View Post
[1]..There is no difference between your files and [GP] The only difference is [CM]
--[2]..Telecaster,Where there is the same problem
[3]If you would like to prove that you are gorgeous and famous Post files that work
[4]item,shope Not existing files
[5]..Anyway thanks for your efforts
Yes, these are pretty much the same files as GP's. Only reason I released these is because he forgot to include the lua files. Feel free to use their release and grab the lua files from this one, doesn't really matter to me. I don't care about 'credits' since no one can really claim they did anything special to get these working. The only thing I had to do was reverse the new encryption for the ela files. As far as item shops go, I've been against that since day one so no way I'd release something like that even though the official files for it are floating around too.

And yes, without BlackMask we wouldn't have had the 7.3 files at that time. Your point is what exactly? There's also people behind the scenes who made 7.4 possible as well. I've never claimed that I was able to hack their servers, not my area of expertise whatsoever But most of the people who are capable of hacking either want it to be known since they're pissed at gp7 (BlackMask) or try to keep it quiet so they can continue to have access. Unfortunately there are a few idiots who have decided to post screenshots just so they look cool or something equally idiotic.

edit: as far as telecaster being 10gb, I'll look into truncating it to get the size down. I don't use the express version so I didn't even notice the size of it. Of course, if someone else wants to be nice and do that, I'd be fine with it since I won't have time for a couple of days

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #18

@r7up
1. there are same files with the gP released few hours before pyrok. but:
"GamePortal just released something very similar but I noticed that the herlock they included wasn't hexed to use the old eop format and that it's missing all the lua files so I decided to release these files"
2.telecaster same problem....hmm except the fact that he got 20 gb?? what problem.
3.files are working andeven an tard like you can manage to start the server.
4.no cs files (ofc cuz gp didnt uploaded @1)
5.glad that you give at least an thanks.

@ even if ur bm fan, dont have nothingin common with them. except nationality
please start learn english and stop using google translate, your only shame yourself.
and pls dont troll this threat, because is this community release.
you didnt get the gp mentality and how hard they worked to get the files and pointed to publish them ..ofc woud come anothertroll with cash threath, and they decided to release the files.
pyrok fixed and is free for members of this community. (again thanks 3,14rock and jw)

enjoy the files and create manny other new servers without trolling .

ps: need wait till fouad1979 will release cs files
Old   #19

Received Thanks: 2,411
Wow, just watching a true Rappelz Legend go...Something humbling about it, I've been in this game for over 2 years and I must agree with Pyrok it was always about the hours of grinding going "THE FUQ" the satisfaction when it all clicked into place was amazing. No matter what we've been through Pyrok -- you're a great man and I wish you much happy journeys in your real life.

Old   #20

and in the end ismoke is in fact an good man . well fair well pyrok.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

ReadMe.exe:
"Please use RappelzCompressOld.exe to do this."

You forgot something, bud:

Just in case anyone was wondering why RappelzCompressOld.exe wasn't working.

Cheers, man. Thanks again.
Old   #22

chin... zlib is in the archive
Old   #23

Is it? Must have missed it when i extracted. My mistake.
Old   #24

Ok so I have to admit Pyrok, when I first read this post I was ****** and was totally thinking your a total disappointment leaving like all the others and just giving up... For that I am truly sorry! All those issues I've been having trying to setup your server files and run them with the US retail.... are gone! Woot, I have my local server now and am in paradise. Thanks for all your help in the past. I'm really sad to hear that your leaving, I hope that it's something akin to what I did and you'll be back in no time...

So Super Thanks as always Pyrok and JW, you guys are the best.

GamePortal.... seriously..... you release files and call everyone leechers in the same post? How petty are you? And then you insult Pyrok... at his game?! Wow, guess we still haven't gotten rid of all the bugs in this community.....
Old   #25

Received Thanks: 2,411
Let it go Makai, I myself have thought the past couple of weeks that maybe it is time to move on. I have created my fair share of strife and agony, in the end I'm just glad I got to make some people happy. I had a great two years doing it no matter the *** or bad times. Lets just let it be, do some good and hope people are the better for it.
Old   #26

Well, I am a little tired of these childish quarrels.... Playing along with them is exhausting. So I'm with you there Smokey. I'll be re-opening HD site again here soon, although it's going to be quite a bit different than the old site I setup as Heaven. It should prove quite useful to everyone, and I hope that people find it useful.

And now that I have my local server up I can play again.... I do enjoy toying with this particular server, this is one of my most favorite MMOs.
Old   #27

what?

You have been disconnected from the server
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by khshe View Post
what?

You have been disconnected from the server
use an updated client
Old   #29

Use the retail client, these files were designed to work with current retail clients. I use the current US client.
Old   #30

Expected, but still a little bit surprising.
Thanks a lot Pyrok, you got me hooked into messing with these things.
Is that good or bad, though? I'll get back to you on that one :P
Godspeed and may you succeed in future endeavours.