Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sframe .exe has stopped working

Discussion on sframe .exe has stopped working within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sframe .exe has stopped working

why change this??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sframe has stopped working error.
10/09/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies
OK, every p-server I've tried gives me the same problem. I DL, install, copy the launcher into the install folder and set to run as admin. I also have tried setting sframe to admin and all the compatability modes. (I'm running windows 7, 64 bit, quad core amd, 4gb ram, radeon hd 5700) Launcher works, but it always says S-Frame has stopped working. I've put the launcher in my proper Rappelz folder as a test and it actually runs the p-server. However I can't get past character creation...
sro stopped working
01/23/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
After choosing the character there is a loading screen and when the load ends the windows says to me that sro stopped working and he is looking for a solution to the problem (I have Windows 7) How to fix it?
Bot Stopped Working
05/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 25 Replies
Hey. My bot stopped working and idk why. (db bot) It Works on my noob char but when i want to bot on my Main, I can't. It won't load my skills, set coordinates etc. On my noob it works.. I already tried to reinstall and put there new bot.. didn't help..
Bot stopped working...
06/27/2008 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Im using that chinese bot for ecsro and it just all of a sudden stopped working it doesnt want to kill anymore.... can someone help me please?
SV stopped working.
08/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
MY SV has stopped working. I am running v1.15, with the DIY crack (2 scripts). I patched up to 4352 and it stopped working. I find this very strange because it did not add a new conquer.exe. I tried patching back to 4351 and faking 4352 with a simple version.dat edit, I tried re-applying the multiclient I use, which is compatible with SV but to no avail. my SV just dosen't want to work anymore. :? Please, don't tell me to re install the co client. Thats not a very intelligent fix. Would...