Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SV stopped working.

Discussion on SV stopped working. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MY SV has stopped working. I am running v1.15, with the DIY crack (2 scripts).

I patched up to 4352 and it stopped working. I find this very strange because it did not add a new conquer.exe. I tried patching back to 4351 and faking 4352 with a simple version.dat edit, I tried re-applying the multiclient I use, which is compatible with SV but to no avail. my SV just dosen't want to work anymore. :?

Please, don't tell me to re install the co client. Thats not a very intelligent fix. Would be nice to know what the problem actually is. Like I said I tried applying a multiclient for 4351 that is 100% compatible with SV but it did not fix the problem. I use a1blasters multiclient.

Anyone else having problems?
Old 07/31/2007, 16:53   #2

I'm using 1.16 with self-made multi, crack is from anantasia (cheat table). Everything works fine here. PLus, you don't have the slowing down problem with 1.16.
Old 08/01/2007, 05:37   #3

THIS IS HOW TO GET SCRIPT VESSEL 1.15 WORKING AGAIN! FOLOW THE STEPS.

1. If you have the 4351 installation package uninstall the 4352 version of conquer. If you dont have it get it

2. After you install 3451, turn off your modem or take out your internet connection.

3. Get into Conquer Online, and make sure that your internet connection is NOT connected.

4. Let it load for a bit because it is trying to update but there is no internet connection.

5. A box will pop up and jsut click Bypass and wait 1 min. That will skip the patch instalation.

6. After you clicked Bypass, it is safe to turn on your internet connection.

7. Log in and HOKUS POKUS!! SV is working again

NOTE: YOU WILL HAVE TO DO THIS EVERY TIME YOU WANT TO USE SV BUT IF YOU DONT IT WILL UPDATE TO 3451 AND YOU WILL HAVE TO REPETE THE STEPS AGAIN.
+1K IS GOOD BY THE WAY xD

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS POST THEM AND I WILL TRY TO REPLY.
Old 08/01/2007, 05:44   #4

man you are genius.nice idea
Old 08/01/2007, 06:45   #5

ty, if it worked +1k xD
Old 08/01/2007, 07:00   #6

elite*gold: 20
lmao genius !! tell everyone to unhook there modem LMAO!!

Hmm i would think blocking autopatch with firewall would be alot easier but what do i know
Old 08/01/2007, 07:06   #7

lol tryied it now and didnt work.no1 can avoid this patch.we have to wait for the new SV
Old 08/01/2007, 07:17   #8

You expect Karma for that? Wow...

I'd rather just edit version.dat. Even easier then blocking autopatch with my firewall.

And FYI, why re install? Noobz... Just patch back to 4330.
Old 08/01/2007, 07:19   #9

Hu?, it dose work...try it again and make sure that u have the 4351 patch installed when you do it.

<hr>Append on Aug 1 2007, 08:35<hr>
Quote:
You expect Karma for that? Wow...

I'd rather just edit version.dat. Even easier then blocking autopatch with my firewall. bandit.gif

And FYI, why re install? Noobz... Just patch back to 4330.
well go ahead make my day.